InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to accept that people have seen the content and didn’t like it. Stop begging for ‘just a little double tap’ 🤮
She can lie and say it’s insta not showing her content all she wants but plenty of people will have scrolled past.
And what’s to like about that post anyway? She’s got a face like a slapped arsed, posing away. What is there to like?? People have moved on, they want content that makes them feel good or is funny or relatable. This is neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
wearing all the different eyeshadows in one look in her vlog was ridiculous. Less is more hun!

Reactions: 11
If he doesn't go along with her she would have nobody to talk to
And more importantly nobody to film her..
he is always “in toe” after all.
And, of course, someone has to carry all those freebies home. The “boy” is basically a high-priced beast of burden and lap dog companion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually embarrassing she brings her tag along on every brand trip that’s full of girls 😂 god forbid she has to take her own photos ey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw that Jimmy Choo ad and thought it was so smug and unappealing. Reeks of ego and attitude

BUT the outfit in this one is soooo bad 🤣
Wow, I didn’t think there was anything out there that would make very slim Vic look heavy, but here it is. And, it’s so matronly - makes her look like a big old brown turd. Sorry . . . not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A quick one from me while I sit guzzling boxed wine… (no judgement please!)

I’m watching the vlog where she’s at Josie’s for “friendmas”. (Is Lydia no longer part of that crew?)

Holland Cooper is ghastly. The giant ostentatious HC logo is so naff.
That Carolina Herrera dress looks like something you’d find in River Island around Christmas
Why does she wear pointed court shoes? (What is the current name for this shoe type lol, court shoes sounds ancient). They really don’t suit her and she seems to wear them with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vicky is just posting Day 2 of the JC trip when people were dancing on the outdoor tables

this is 2 days ago right?

Notice how her stories are from the POV of a bystander not dancing silly with the girls on the table. She is just so out of place on these trips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a pretentious pair of twit's. Actually these events are ignoring the real working people. You know us who provide menial services but if we were to all drop tools and tell these self loving egotistical morons to go do one and fend for themselves....they would crumble. They are so far away from worrying about what bill to pay while still feeding a family. Free this free that. PR gift this ad that. It isn't right. Time to end this false culture. Wake up people. They say thanks lovely, darling, sweetheart....they couldn't give a duck about you sitting in layers of clothes trying to keep warm or sitting with s cuppa soup because your kids ate do you don't. I know this isn't everyone but influencers need to be stopped. False false and FALSE. Vic and mates all on list

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Extending her stay. Well for them. Then again their flights are mostly paid for and got free days up to now. Loads of designer gear.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A quick one from me while I sit guzzling boxed wine… (no judgement please!)

I’m watching the vlog where she’s at Josie’s for “friendmas”. (Is Lydia no longer part of that crew?)

Holland Cooper is ghastly. The giant ostentatious HC logo is so naff.
That Carolina Herrera dress looks like something you’d find in River Island around Christmas
Why does she wear pointed court shoes? (What is the current name for this shoe type lol, court shoes sounds ancient). They really don’t suit her and she seems to wear them with everything.
I would never even walk into an HC boutique on the street after seeing Frow in the Cotswolds dressed head to toe in their logo-wear. It looks so TJMaxx!!

(Nothing wrong with TJMaxx, of course, but I’m assuming that’s NOT the lewk JHC is going or charging for.)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.