InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In latest vlog
She bangs on non stop abt the secrecy of her latest HC collab (cos designs will be copied by fast fashion)
HALLO????? I dun think HC designs are very imitation worthy? From what she has shown its just buttons everywhere on a very prim uptight coats blazers blouses??? Not groundbreaking or trendy in any way shape or form.

Omg at the dinner
She talks abt rating tiramisu and insisted that the marscapone cheese is custard cream!! She went on and on how she and Alex would rate them like some experts wtf nonsense and said oh they rated the one from their armani trip…
She only gets to enjoy and get a glimpse of this luxe life or private suites ONLY DURING HER FREEBIE trips!!! Never on her own expense
Pathetic. How can she be aspirational or influential??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she late for everything and thinks it’s a cute personality trait? It’s one of my biggest peeves when people are consistently late. It’s says ‘my time is more important than your time’. A one off due to traffic, fair enough, but the constant “oh I’m late again hehe” is just damn rude!

Reactions: 20
Why is she late for everything and thinks it’s a cute personality trait? It’s one of my biggest peeves when people are consistently late. It’s says ‘my time is more important than your time’. A one off due to traffic, fair enough, but the constant “oh I’m late again hehe” is just damn rude!
Because she’s a VIP! (Very irrelevant Pratt)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And all the while saying she has a TEAM managing/ organsing her engagements and brand deals, bur she thinks it’s okay to be late. She is the one who cant keep it together because she is busy fussing around (filming and shooting her getting ready) before she leaves for the event (you would think she would plan ahead of time but I guess not).

Reactions: 11
Being consistently late is pure disrespect- it’s a sign you consider yourself above whoever you’re meeting.
I understand that sometimes it can’t be helped, but her ‘tee hee so late’ act is the opposite of #galboss

Reactions: 14
And then when it leads to her missing out on something, it's NEVER her fault. Like girl, we know that you have terrible time management skills and you're always running late. Do not blame it on the cab driver.

Reactions: 12
Are these the top secret HC pieces?! She looks like an American Girl Doll.
I think she got these last year? I’m sure she got them the same time as that blue/green suit disaster 😂 I have PJ bottoms just like these, I must be a HC girl 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In latest vlog
She bangs on non stop abt the secrecy of her latest HC collab (cos designs will be copied by fast fashion)
HALLO????? I dun think HC designs are very imitation worthy? From what she has shown its just buttons everywhere on a very prim uptight coats blazers blouses??? Not groundbreaking or trendy in any way shape or form.

Omg at the dinner
She talks abt rating tiramisu and insisted that the marscapone cheese is custard cream!! She went on and on how she and Alex would rate them like some experts wtf nonsense and said oh they rated the one from their armani trip…
She only gets to enjoy and get a glimpse of this luxe life or private suites ONLY DURING HER FREEBIE trips!!! Never on her own expense
Pathetic. How can she be aspirational or influential??
And HC just copies Balmain’s button placement🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Are these the top secret HC pieces?! She looks like an American Girl Doll.
Actually, no. I retract this observation. She looks like a SNL actor playing “middle American mom at Christmas” during one of those commercial type segments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is her stories? Delayed again?
Can't wait for her moaning, begging for likes, complaning that no one noticed her, all of them 'ignored her' but in reality, she sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 6
She hasnt posted anything from the JC ski mountain trip! But it’s all over the stories on the other girls accounts!

Reactions: 4
From the looks of Vic’s latest reel
It seems she was holed up in her room the whole time making reels and not having snow action? Cos she doesnt fit in with the cool girls crowd and she knows it?

Reactions: 3
Caught her and alex chatting and on their phones in the back. All the girls are taking pics, dancing, eating together and skiing… babe you need to start making friends.
Honestly I don’t want to see these “editorial” reels, just want to see the fun.
And she gets angry when the industry snobs her. Girl no one's impressed with your HC collaborations!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221215_065513_Instagram.jpg

The PhD wordsmith has done it again! She couldn't even manage TWO sentences! 🤦
Also, while we can't see it very well from the pics of Vic and Alex on their own, but from the looks of it, it's another ill fitting suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.