Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being invited to my friends 30th birthday party....oops no, that's you 😂 I guess new money were not invited...although Amelia and her friends are the tackiest humans on this planet.

I love how they pretend to be all close and Amelia even stayed over at Vicki's and sons house recently and they didn't even get an invite to a milestone birthday. Nice.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not that I'd ever be in the same restaurant and Amelia and her friends. But if I did some how end up in the same place as them, I'd leave. Every vlog I've seen of them they just seem so loud and obnoxious. I guess when you are that rich you can get away with it?? Gross

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screen Shot 2022-06-11 at 11.05.05 PM.png

Girl, people who enjoy super/hypercars do NOT see the need to answer to you! They just order them via their dealership!

Is her engagement THAT low that she has to always say "Did you see this one?"

And not everyone's dreams is a Bentley, Vic. Most of us want love, financial stability and a better living situation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1335332

Girl, people who enjoy super/hypercars do NOT see the need to answer to you! They just order them via their dealership!

And not everyone's dreams is a Bentley, Vic. Most of us want love, financial stability and a better living situation.
I don’t get it, why would anyone want to drive a Bentley, especially not an aqua colour one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1335332

Babe, we did, but we didn’t like it. None of your followers want a Bentley. M O V E O N.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t like their behavior at all but it doesn’t surprise me in the LEAST Amelia didn’t invite Vicky to her birthday.

For one, she’s already shared for the record that she just considers Vic a “work” friend and not a real one. But also — she has a large group of solid friends who are more like family. There’s no room at the table for wannabe Vicky and her man child

like who the duck dress up like that for a concert wtf
An egotistical, look-at-me, look-at-me twit with no sense of fashion appropriateness does. Who dresses like their mother (or grandmother) for a concert?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bleeping state. Has she ever seen Billie or listened to her music. Not the vibe at all

Reactions: 10
Funny haven’t heard her mention Billy Elish once but is happy to jump on a free VIP booth to go and see her, like we’d expect anything less though ey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.