Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic where was your invite?
These women looked amazing, so happy to see some diversity in ambassadors
14ED6013-03DD-420B-ABA4-7C296BEC3673.jpeg

C8CA1D98-19C4-4977-A485-0FD545A3EE9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch to give her a view but I feel like there was a law passed that you can’t use filters on makeup ads?

Once someone called her out and said it was just “color corrected” which, ma’am, what do you think a filter is? It’s preset color correction and blurring 🥴
The law passed says you can’t use a filter to exaggerate the outcome of the product. Can report to the ASA - which is coming pretty regular for her posts 😂

LOL -Liverpool and Manchester are not North in the UK. Why do people forget about Scotland? Jesus Vicky, that’s not even the north of England!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And in today’s diary of ugly outfits entry….

Girl is always trying so hard — and failing.
Very irrelevant but I once knew a man (a friend of a friend… thankfully) who had a fetish for women in extra long trousers. He used to like them posing in them such as Vic is doing and used to pay for pictures. I just had to share that as it popped into my head; apologies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At lease she is dressing youthful, personally I can’t stand this grandma/cottage core aesthetic going around. I love a girly dress but all that fluff about certain way of country dressing, just not my cup of tea.

New video gone up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find her vile. All her videos are about showing off her wealth and moaning about being unfairly treated

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find her vile. All her videos are about showing off her wealth and moaning about being unfairly treated
COMPLETELY. There are only two sides to this wannabe's subpar content -- showing off or whining that she's not getting enough attention from people she'd like to show off to.

She is also so frickin' dense for someone who touts having a phD all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm a minute into the vlog and I can't even with Alex CHEWING while holding the camera. Seriosuly can you stop eating for the 5 seconds it takes to film.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
1654707736244.png

She is kinda pretty without makeup/ and filters or with bare minimum makeup. Natural suits her better.
Honestly, I don't get this need to alter her face almost all the time. Fishing for compliment when you modify your image is so weird; it's like asking : Do you like my fake face ? My fake body ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1328232

She is kinda pretty without makeup/ and filters or with bare minimum makeup. Natural suits her better.
Honestly, I don't get this need to alter her face almost all the time. Fishing for compliment when you modify your image is so weird; it's like asking : Do you like my fake face ? My fake body ?
💯 there is this very bizarre notion among British influencers that if your to add warm to your skin tone, you add orange foundation or foundation that is 5 shades darker than you. Is so weird. The Anna Edit does this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but her bentley ads are always absolute rubbish. I don't want to give her any ideas because I know she trolls this thread but there are 3 luxury content creators on my mind who create fantastic car ads --- and no the magraths dont make the cut.

Miss Narcissist Vicky only makes these ads about herself, sharing nothing about the car. Probably because she's too dim to retain those details and doesn't bother skimming the press brief or owners manual.

I'm honestly surprised Bentley keeps her on payroll. While I'm not a brand director for cars -- if I was, she'd be cut from my marketing budget so fast.

Reactions: 15
You gotta laugh that she’s copying what the likes of Tamara and Leonie with their Paris fashion week ambassador cars with full schedules — in a bleeping field. 🤣😆

Stuck in the middle of no where with no where to go? Sounds about right. Great ad! 👍🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.