Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she photoshopped tits in, as well as slimming her thighs, darkened the image and blurred? Girl does NOT look like that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why is this girl so pushy and thirsty for attention lately?

Dear Vicky:
For one there's much bigger things happening in the world than you're sad little instagram feed -- but also it's the WEEKEND! Sure you might not have plans because you don't leave the house unless it's free but the rest of us are at brunch, having fun and living!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her existence is so pathetic

Itā€™s like she does one thing and expects the whole internet to come flocking like OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST - even when itā€™s just mediocre garbage.

Was she always such a narcissist?

EDITED: Charlotte Tilbury was a sponsor of the jubilee and it looks like she didnā€™t include Vicky among her guest list to hang with BryanBoy and Kate Moss in the parade šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL Bryanboy isn't even British and is more high society in the uk than Miss Vicky and her child Chucky

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL Bryanboy isn't even British and is more high society in the uk than Miss Vicky and her child Chucky
It's so crazy to me that Bryanboy is still around (and yet it makes sense). I used to read his blog back pre-social media (when his maid took his photos lol) and he's cultivated this whole life that Vic could only ever dream of.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What has she done to her face? Looks like a clown, those lips šŸ¤¢
A4B2D9B0-FB40-4432-A448-7B38156A1EF2.jpeg

Also just seen her social blade, dipped to 1.2M and panic bought followers. Does she forget people can actually see this pattern and behaviour? Itā€™s embarrassing and totally obvious

• Haha
  • Sick
good gosh this woman is so bleeping toxic.

WE HEARD YOU! You are a size ZERO on top. How many times can she tell us that in her latest tiktok? What does that even have to do with the outfit? šŸ¤£ Tell us you feel insecure and in need of praise and validation without telling us you're insecure and in need of praise and validation

• Haha
What the heck is going on with her make up and EYEBROWS !!! She looks like a clown.

View attachment 1323217View attachment 1323218
I got kinda scared when I opened Insta and that came up while scrolling.
They were prominent before but now they just look like two fake moustaches glued onto her face.
Also: with the orange tone she always looks like the ā€žresultā€œ of those tick tocks of people applying makeup to look more ā€žBritishā€œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wtf are her trousers so long šŸ’€šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I guess she thinks sheā€™s SO TALL that she needs the extra length. (Sheā€™s actually pretty average height without the stilettos that she can barely walk in.) Okay, Vic, get out the 8ā€ heels, and maybe you can make these pants work without alterations. God forbid - you have to pay for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to stop using filters on everything. Itā€™s very obvious thereā€™s one on the Anastasia video. And honestly itā€™s super disingenuous to use filters on makeup or skincare content ads. But I still have some integrity šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I couldnā€™t believe she posted a make up video with a filterā€¦. Like whatā€™s the point?

Reactions: 16
I couldnā€™t believe she posted a make up video with a filterā€¦. Like whatā€™s the point?
I didnā€™t watch to give her a view but I feel like there was a law passed that you canā€™t use filters on makeup ads?

Once someone called her out and said it was just ā€œcolor correctedā€ which, maā€™am, what do you think a filter is? Itā€™s preset color correction and blurring šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t watch to give her a view but I feel like there was a law passed that you canā€™t use filters on makeup ads?

Once someone called her out and said it was just ā€œcolor correctedā€ which, maā€™am, what do you think a filter is? Itā€™s preset color correction and blurring šŸ„“
Has her own ā€œlineā€ of ā€œfiltersā€ (LOL presets šŸ˜‚) and then tries to gaslight commenters that her content is color corrected. Sure, Vic.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.