Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10000% a gifted trip. Look at all those jabronies talking into cameras or looking at their phones on the boat!

“Somewhere we’ve never explored before”…certainly not because you can’t afford it or don’t have the time, but because you only go somewhere if a brand is paying. What a sad and entitled existence and definitely not conducive to exploration or spontaneity, no matter what she says.
You hit the nail on the head. I just reported him to the asa for being on a gifted trip but not disclosing. I'm sick of these two doing this every time and choosing when to disclose and when to not, as well as dropping other ads during the trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You hit the nail on the head. I just reported him to the asa for being on a gifted trip but not disclosing. I'm sick of these two doing this every time and choosing when to disclose and when to not, as well as dropping other ads during the trip.
She’s certainly taught the boy well! I have nothing but disgust for these two at this point. They’re the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220823-102603_Instagram.jpg

Her chest looks terrifying here. I had a friend who got super skinny for her wedding, basically had a few nuts for lunch and was doing proper workouts, her chest went like this too. It was not healthy. Girl needs a Mars Bar.

Reactions: 5
God that LilySilk brand is dreadful. Even Vic won't ever wear any of those hideous creased rags.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ill be interested to see if Vic will be invited to the Tory Burch runway show by the brand or by the Tory Burch perfume/beauty. How many of her NYFW invites are by the beauty department?

Also by sheer dumb luck, being able to get the only “Victoria” Instagram handle still annoys me to this day. She not Adele or Madonna. She’ll a perfume advert with a PHD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1520999

Her chest looks terrifying here. I had a friend who got super skinny for her wedding, basically had a few nuts for lunch and was doing proper workouts, her chest went like this too. It was not healthy. Girl needs a Mars Bar.
Hmm I don’t think so. I have the same chest but I still have a C cup, an ass and thighs. It’s just where I lose weight first. Vic is not thàt skinny when you look at her whole body

Reactions: 5
Hmm I don’t think so. I have the same chest but I still have a C cup, an ass and thighs. It’s just where I lose weight first. Vic is not thàt skinny when you look at her whole body
Yup this is my chest too. I have a very thin top half like Vic (no boobs too… like Vic) but I certainly eat more than nuts and I don’t know what the inside of a gym looks like IRL. It’s just my body type. I’m a little curvier on the bottom but everything drops off the top if I lose weight. Unfortunately my collar bones could take your eyes out!

Reactions: 3
Yeap she is more of a Tory Burch, Michael Kors and Coach gal, no matter how hard she tries. She will never be Dior, LV or YSL. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeap she is more of a Tory Burch, Michael Kors and Coach gal, no matter how hard she tries. She will never be Dior, LV or YSL. 😉
And there’s definitely a market for this! I just wish she would lean into this and own it

Reactions: 11
Not sure if that’s meant to be the style of the dress but it looks awful on her and about 2 sizes too big.

Reactions: 6
Everytime she goes anywhere she gets the best massage of her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Every bloody time 😆. Basically if it is free it is brilliant. They wouldn't know stress if it hit them in their smug over holidayed faces

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20220824-192847_Instagram.jpg

I'm sure the team appreciate being thought about by their boss when she's in a spa in Croatia on a free holiday.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Also, let me show you my appreciation in an Insta story that's like 10 seconds long, using the tiniest font possible in a colour that blends in with the background so that no one can really read it, or my atrocious writing skills. She's so bloody fake, it's ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even imagine how I’d feel if I was really slaving away at work and my boss posted this while on some tranquil getaway where she’s being spoiled to high heaven

This message isn’t about her team. It’s about her 🤢

(Also have to echo the belief that no couture week invites got under her skin as Leonie walked two shows and Tamara was an official ambassador. 🤣)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everytime she goes anywhere she gets the best massage of her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Every bloody time 😆. Basically if it is free it is brilliant. They wouldn't know stress if it hit them in their smug over holidayed faces
It’s the same thing with all the fragrances she hawkes. Every one is her all-time favorite (insert squeal here) until the next one arrives on her doorstep, accompanied by a check. Disingenuous? Ya think?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.