Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advocating for yourself as a woman in business is so much more than “tooting your own horn”. It’s about setting a positive example for your peers, it’s networking and finding like minded individuals who you advocate for and who advocate for you, it’s not letting imposter syndrome get the best of you, it’s setting healthy boundaries and learning to say ‘no’, it’s knowing your worth bit understanding rejection happens, it’s being able to back up your self-professed amazingness with hard facts and data, it’s holding yourself to account and holding others to it as well, it’s recognizing your inherent privilege and using it to give a hand to others.

Her blog post is entirely anecdotal. There’s no actual useful advice. If I read this right out of school, just heading into my first big girl job, I’d think advocating for myself will be a breeze, when it’s a lifelong work in progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd be much more interested in hearing what Vic is doing to help other women rise than what she's doing to help herself. Although that would be a much shorter blog post.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A17EB5E4-4CEC-47C6-A62E-B96FBEF21B54.jpeg
884A930B-4B95-4A56-8F31-FAF85D078F5E.jpeg

She is kissing Alex’s ass, like so what? You weren’t even gifted anything from Burberry, she hasn’t even been invited to any of their shows. She is Michael Kors. Her blog is so cringy to read
Also brought up the fact that she has PHD, so what?

Who cares about PHD in social media 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
$860USD for a pair of fluffy sandals that are going to be destroyed the first time she gets caught in the rain... Because she intends to wear them out. In public. 🤦

But let's be honest, she never leaves the attic, so I guess they'll be fine.
How is she SO behind the curve of every trend 🤣

Sorry I loved my Hermes sandals last summer but they’re actually in a pile for my favorite charity shop right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vicky is not a YSL girl, she too flashy, she needs be more paired down, tailored and edgy with her aesthetic. Her big hair and doll look leans more towards American brands. If she really tried and refine her look more she could be a valentino girl, but the women can’t style herself 50% of the time.

Reactions: 12
I see her as an American LV person. The type who has all and uses it all at the same time, with big poofy hair pulled half up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1512617View attachment 1512618
She is kissing Alex’s ass, like so what? You weren’t even gifted anything from Burberry, she hasn’t even been invited to any of their shows. She is Michael Kors. Her blog is so cringy to read
Also brought up the fact that she has PHD, so what?

Who cares about PHD in social media 🫣
Did she cover this on instagram? Or was this one of the vague work meetings she’s always talking about?

Reactions: 6
She went to a peloton studio house with her hot down. She is so full of herself. Someone needs to tell her that in order to be in the camera, she needs to be on the side, not in front of the instructor

Reactions: 6
1661076693757.png

When i saw this picture, i feel so bad about Harrison :/

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.