Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even imagine how I’d feel if I was really slaving away at work and my boss posted this while on some tranquil getaway where she’s being spoiled to high heaven

This message isn’t about her team. It’s about her 🤢

(Also have to echo the belief that no couture week invites got under her skin as Leonie walked two shows and Tamara was an official ambassador. 🤣)
She seems to do a post like this every time she goes on a fancy gifted vacay. The guilt must be gnawing at her. I hope she pays “her girls” well enough to afford their own fancy holidays because we all know they’re paying out of pocket.

Reactions: 11
I can’t even imagine how I’d feel if I was really slaving away at work and my boss posted this while on some tranquil getaway where she’s being spoiled to high heaven

This message isn’t about her team. It’s about her 🤢

(Also have to echo the belief that no couture week invites got under her skin as Leonie walked two shows and Tamara was an official ambassador. 🤣)
She’s insufferable, isn’t she! And yipping about Tory Burch like she’s Coco Chanel reincarnated. I have nothing against Tory, but she certainly isn’t couture. However, that does make her and Vic a perfect pairing. ( Betting that must secretly irk the heck out of Vic. But, of course, the money is good, so . . .).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’ll probably go to the Tory Burch show. I think she has worked with them for their London shop and not just the fragrance (for a change)

ironically I don’t know any New Yorkers that give a duck about Tory Burch. Don’t tempt me to go wave at Vicky 🤣

Reactions: 7
"Working over over over time"

1) The way she phrased that sounds childish and unprofessional

2) Wow she's a crappy boss. How embarrassing. That's not something to brag about, and it definitely doesn't make her sound important or competent.

She's either being cheap and entitled by intentionally remaining understaffed and stretching her staff too thin. Or she's being a total asshole by making staff spend hours on stupid tit like Instagram posts, just because she likes the power trip. Probably both.

Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING she assigns them needs to take that much time and effort. She's not Anna Wintour. She's not performing surgery or flying a plane... if the task isn't done in 8 hours, I guarantee it can wait until the next day without making staff work overtime.

But then again, why would I expect her to know anything about managing a team when she's never had a job before (or hasn't had one in like a decade)?

Lol sorry, that just like #triggered me :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every single influencer I follow that is currently on the tory burch trip, has shown the utmost respect to the brand. They are making connections with each other and showing what they have done each day on this trip. Vicky could honestly try to build a professional relationship with so many of the influencers on this trip and be exposed to their followers if she did things right. But no all she is doing is posting that stupid insta story with tiny ass words and ads for other brands.

Reactions: 8
Every single influencer I follow that is currently on the tory burch trip, has shown the utmost respect to the brand. They are making connections with each other and showing what they have done each day on this trip. Vicky could honestly try to build a professional relationship with so many of the influencers on this trip and be exposed to their followers if she did things right. But no all she is doing is posting that stupid insta story with tiny ass words and ads for other brands.
She was the only UK influencer chosen to be on the trip. That’s enough for her.

I think she’s only worked with TB for their activewear line. Oh and she went to the store and twirled around a bit.

I agree @Rosie34567-2. It’s not cute or girlboss to brag about your staff working so hard, especially while you’re away at some high end resort, to book your NYFW gigs. Honestly, it seems like they’re doing all the work, she’s the brands’ paid sales lady and all she has to do is show up.

Reactions: 5
She’ll probably go to the Tory Burch show. I think she has worked with them for their London shop and not just the fragrance (for a change)

ironically I don’t know any New Yorkers that give a duck about Tory Burch. Don’t tempt me to go wave at Vicky 🤣
Yeap yeap. She is TB’s kind.

Reactions: 3
Also, let me show you my appreciation in an Insta story that's like 10 seconds long, using the tiniest font possible in a colour that blends in with the background so that no one can really read it, or my atrocious writing skills. She's so bloody fake, it's ridiculous.
But seriously, why does she pick the smallest font possible for her stories?

Reactions: 4
I had to do a double take because she hadn’t hit a million and then to see 3 1/4 million I was like HOW…nahhhhh she just doesn’t know fractions.

E80BB457-5FEA-4B23-AFD0-05EFD011F384.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So much hate here. Firstly, nobody cares about another ad, everyone hates ad breaks on TV, why should we want to see them on social media from influencers? Secondly, did you really spend hours and hours shooting? Thirdly, if others got their work done faster then that doesn't make yours better or more deserving of attention. Fourthly, I like content that isn't content, I like content that is someone just documenting their authentic viewpoint and life and loves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg she is SO tragic! No one cares about her “content”. Also, it’s super weird that she goes on trips with 20 other influencers and only shows herself. Doesn’t she realize that she would increase her follower count by appearing on other influencers’ feed? She’s an insecure narcissist. Also, her face looks completely different when her son is not photographing her
FD65794A-828E-4D6A-A717-489403FA45FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but this isn’t the content people want on their feeds. It looks like a professional perfume ad, not something average jo can relate to.

I work in marketing and time and time again we’re heading that people right now want more relatable content - that’s why Emma Chamberlain became so freaking famous initially, it’s why the BeReal app is taking off. She’s too curated and wannabe high fashion vs the others on the trip who created cool content that seemed more relatable - e.g @stxph.h and Brittney Xavier!

Victoria, please leave princess Diana alone 😭 your recreations of her outfits are basic and shite.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.