Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i saw this picture, i feel so bad about Harrison :/
Same! Fatherhood suits him and he has clearly expressed his desire for it. Suppressing this will lead to resentfulness & regret in the future. He’s young enough to cut loose & create a family with someone who shares his dream.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1515833

When i saw this picture, i feel so bad about Harrison :/
Me too

Same! Fatherhood suits him and he has clearly expressed his desire for it. Suppressing this will lead to resentfulness & regret in the future. He’s young enough to cut loose & create a family with someone who shares his dream.
Its funny she says hes changed his mind and wants to be child free, she speaks for him? Id like to hear him say this himself

Reactions: 12
Those 2 different photos of them holding her niece so clearly shows who they are 😆 not that there is anything wrong with her not wanting kids but the way she’s pimping the kid for the gram and he’s cuddling her just shows who they are as people.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me, or does she always seem to post a load of gifted items after she posts a relatively 'normal' picture. Like here's me with a cute baby, all wholesome, but look, I'm still super relevant. I know 99% of her feed is #gifted but can't you just post a few normal pics without having to shove a product in our face.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me, or does she always seem to post a load of gifted items after she posts a relatively 'normal' picture. Like here's me with a cute baby, all wholesome, but look, I'm still super relevant. I know 99% of her feed is #gifted but can't you just post a few normal pics without having to shove a product in our face.
no thats exactly what she does. She posted something when Roe v. Wade was overturned and the next slide was an ad.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In case anyone was wondering about her major career goal, it's moving buttons and inputting on length of Holland and Cooper coats...

Screenshot_20220821-202448_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220821-202527_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Victoria Beckham’s brand is like some 10s of millions in the hole with debt. Wherever would Vic go to buy her hundredth white button down dress shirt?!

The entire left side of her face looks like it’s melting and her teeth are creepy too. Like Tillie, the unofficial mascot of Asbury Park, NJ 😂

Sorry for the double post, but I hate when influencers are like “I’m so excited to try X brand for the first time”. GIRL, you have money and the brand has been available to purchase for like a year. Don’t TELL me you were waiting to blag a spot on the brand’s PR list for a year instead of ordering something from the line from Sephora!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Posting pics holding someone's else's baby is calculated and unethical. She knows she'll get a lot of engagement from it and it's 'content'. However as an influencer she's always well aware of the privacy and consenr issues surrounding children so she should not have exploited the situation. Even if the parents are clueless and happy for her to post their child, she should know better.

What's her phd in? Vanity? Selfishness?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over how ugly is the Hermes sandals. They look like some DIY cabbage gone wrong

• Haha
Those Lilysilk pieces in her new vlog will never see the light of day again. Her and that brand really don’t align, and from Vics point of view its purely for the ££££. I mean, those black silk trousers with the cuffs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting pics holding someone's else's baby is calculated and unethical. She knows she'll get a lot of engagement from it and it's 'content'. However as an influencer she's always well aware of the privacy and consenr issues surrounding children so she should not have exploited the situation. Even if the parents are clueless and happy for her to post their child, she should know better.

What's her phd in? Vanity? Selfishness?
Vanity? Yes. Selfishness? Also yes. She had a double major . . . and a minor in ego!

Reactions: 4
Get ready for another undisclosed gifted trip; Harrison has already been posting and no sign of gifted/ad on it - we all know they don't pay for any trips ever. I reported her to the ASA for the Dolomites trip and heard nothing back; do they actually ever respond/pull them up on anything?

• Haha
Get ready for another undisclosed gifted trip; Harrison has already been posting and no sign of gifted/ad on it - we all know they don't pay for any trips ever. I reported her to the ASA for the Dolomites trip and heard nothing back; do they actually ever respond/pull them up on anything?
10000% a gifted trip. Look at all those jabronies talking into cameras or looking at their phones on the boat!

“Somewhere we’ve never explored before”…certainly not because you can’t afford it or don’t have the time, but because you only go somewhere if a brand is paying. What a sad and entitled existence and definitely not conducive to exploration or spontaneity, no matter what she says.

Reactions: 10
She's been on more flights (for gifted trips cause she doesn't go anywhere unless it's on someone else's dime) than I have in the last ten years! But she's super sustainable and environmentaly conscious. I don't she knows what those words mean, despite her PhD.
And, ok, I'm slightly jealous and of all the cool places she gets to go and really pissed off that she doesn't really appreciate or take advantage of these amazing opportunities she gets. They'll stick around the hotel and take the same pictures they took in Dubai, the Dolomites, St.Tropez and the Maldives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's been on more flights (for gifted trips cause she doesn't go anywhere unless it's on someone else's dime) than I have in the last ten years! But she's super sustainable and environmentaly conscious. I don't she knows what those words mean, despite her PhD.
And, ok, I'm slightly jealous and of all the cool places she gets to go and really pissed off that she doesn't really appreciate or take advantage of these amazing opportunities she gets. They'll stick around the hotel and take the same pictures they took in Dubai, the Dolomites, St.Tropez and the Maldives.
She’ll film/photograph “campaigns” for other brands while on this trip too! Double dipping, IMO.

Tuned into the new vlog and wow what a bore!! 😴 All she does is sit in the attic babbling - then briefly in a car babbling - then back to the attic. Why can't she filter in clips of her commute or snapshots of the meeting table or ANYTHING else to make things a bit more interesting?

Miss Vicky continues to hype up her fashion month plans. What lit a fire under her fanny on this? She's delivered several moans about how fashion week doesn't serve her well but not getting any couture week invites must've really gotten under her skin.

So ladies -- it's once again fair game for us to compare her (probably D-list) schedule to the likes of Leonie, Tamara, BryanBoy, etc. My guess? It won't be very impressive! 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.