Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An ad disclosure written like this cannot be ok?

I’m sending to the ASA as it’s just pathetic to try and hide its an ad like this.
She needs to stop with this bs. I reported one of her sneaky a d from stories and the ASA is STILL reviewing the case. I’m sure they’re looking at multiple posts now.

Reactions: 10
She looks so smug! No matter what he does, no matter how many tattoos, no matter how much hair he gets transplanted. He's still just just has zero appeal to me. Can't believe Vicis smug over having him.
Looks like Alex needs to start hitting the gym for some toning too. Maybe she should start watching what he eats 🤣

• Haha
These gauche YouTubers trying to take credit for gardens they didn’t plant SMDH. Vic, your professional gardener made the garden beautiful. Not you. If she has irrigation, she’s not even watering it.

Reactions: 13
Is it common practice for grown adults to hang out in baby pools and I just don’t know about it? This is super weird to me
And, I thought she got the kiddie pool for the dog. Sorry Boe, you’ve apparently been kicked out of the pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a paid Dyson ambassador. Translates to I get aid thousands and get giving everything for free. While all her sheep have to fork out hundreds for the products

• Sad
Reactions: 6
In the US/Canada, the trend is to buy a massive stock tank and turn it into an above ground pool. She (or someone she pays) could easily “Cotswolds-ify” this 😂
Im in the US and I have one of these, I have more than an inch of water in mine though unlike Vic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vic’s wedding makeup looks so dated now. I’m confused if this is from a recent session or she’s been sitting on this demo for 3 years.

Vicky always looking so Essex :rolleyes: she needs to throw that dyson air wrap away

Vic’s wedding makeup looks so dated now. I’m confused if this is from a recent session or she’s been sitting on this demo for 3 years.
0044F942-4512-439D-841C-C42490B9CD3B.png

oh Jesus, this has the republican wife vibe

B387D0D2-6C41-4C14-AC27-AFA5711E80B9.png

I always find her teeth odd, it looks like it is printed on a 3D printer

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her eyes look so dead… and yes her skin is in bad shape too. Probably from all the heavy makeup and switching her skincare all the time depending on who’s paying her.

Guess it’s not all roses and happiness at the magrath‘s this month!

I’m confused about what’s so impressive with her lashes? I see nothing but a pretty mediocre mascara at work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also girl needs a facial but is probably too cheap to get one on her own dime. She has so many clogged pores 🤢
It was a free treatment so of course it’s amazing not having to pay?!

Reactions: 8
I like how she said to brush the wet hair without being too harsh so that you don't pull too much hair and in the next story she puts on a product aggressivly.
C O H E R E N C E.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.