Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220626-001548_Instagram.jpg

Apart from the lips which are always going to look crazy while filled to the brim, this girl looks 100% more appealing than any of the versions of herself she posts on her feed or stories. Credit where it's due, it's not her normal look (hence the wholesome comment) but I'd follow someone with a feed of this sort of stuff. Normal hair, normal photo with people in the background, normal make-up, normal day out photo. I could be friends with this girl.

Reactions: 40
Alex has put more work into hIs reel on photography tips than anything he’s done for Vicky this whole year

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the flat sandals with the ankle strap wrapped around the jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️ I CANNNOOOTTT.

I know we’ve all collectively agreed that What Not To Wear made us all hate our bodies and ourselves, but girl could use a Stacey London intervention.

• Haha
Omg the flat sandals with the ankle strap wrapped around the jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️ I CANNNOOOTTT.

I know we’ve all collectively agreed that What Not To Wear made us all hate our bodies and ourselves, but girl could use a Stacey London intervention.
I re watched an episode last year of What Not To Wear and omg they put everyone in business casual for every day outfits :ROFLMAO: but seriously they'd at least teach her something about balance and how to dress her figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2022-06-27-09-32-10-67_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I cannot stand his voice, but props to him for sharing his talent and job.

Ali (Lydia's husband) and Chavsplaining Charlie (Josie's mate) could never.

As much as I don't like him, Alex has a chance of breaking free from Vic. Will be cheering for him.

IMG_20220627_093514.jpg

Lmao Amelia, really? 😂💀

Go find yourself a man within your tax bracket!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1372583

I cannot stand his voice, but props to him for sharing his talent and job.

Ali (Lydia's husband) and Chavsplaining Charlie (Josie's mate) could never.

As much as I don't like him, Alex has a chance of breaking free from Vic. Will be cheering for him.

View attachment 1372589

Lmao Amelia, really? 😂💀

Go find yourself a man within your tax bracket!

at least he's doing something for himself.

also Amelia comment feels wrong lmao!

Tamara has a thread but why doesn’t she “deserve” to be invited? What would make someone “deserve” to be invited 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was gifted a Max Mara coat years ago, and sold it to Depop! All because she bought Bicester's version of the teddy coat and she says that the quality of the OG is better.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_2022-06-29-05-23-13-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Also, Vic here is desperate for views again. Makes me think that each influencer contract has to hit xx,000 or xxx,000 likes/views according to the number of followers.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So, Vic keeps talking about how they're shooting the vlogs in a different way. Am I missing something? It looks exactly the same as her previous ones. I couldn't get through this one because of the squealing between her and Alanna about the stupid garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her interactions with her other influencer friends make me so uncomfortable, it's so cringe. She's always squealing and overly dramatic about everything ugh, like be normal.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.