InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clicked on the newest video for the garden reveal, but I CANNOT believe these eyebrows!!! Is she joking? They look absolutely horrendous- from the colour, to the shape, to brushing it UP when it very clearly doesn't suit her. Literally lost for words she'd willingly look like this.
It looks like pubes on her forehead 🤮 She needs to let this stupid eyebrow trend die!

1632923924168.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she only pack different variations of the same outfit to Paris? She looks ridiculous. And what is that underboob 😬
81824D97-F5DA-4555-9432-67D28D236BA5.png
CF089158-9C05-458E-B8CE-7728FACA99DB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay she shared her outfit. Now we know why Getty wasn’t in any rush to get it up.

My favorite detail is her putting this little bag on her shoe. Like, why? 😂
Because she thinks it’s ‘high fashion’ 😂 she was probably very pleased with her own level of ‘creativity’ and thinks it belongs in a magazine shoot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have to confess, I am not a fan of perfectly straight teeth, I prefer normal teeth. Her teeth are literally same size all across, and that is what really bothers me.

Reactions: 7
Oh gosh she is dim.

Why would she think promoting Holland Cooper while attending Dior sponsored events is a good idea?

Putting a Dior bag with it doesn't matter. MGC even did a tartan collection a couple falls back so they really just look like she's dressed in bad knock-offs. What a cheap move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh gosh she is dim.

Why would she think promoting Holland Cooper while attending Dior sponsored events is a good idea?

Putting a Dior bag with it doesn't matter. MGC even did a tartan collection a couple falls back so they really just look like she's dressed in bad knock-offs. What a cheap move.

I guess Dior Beauty didn't give her anything to wear. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we're adding underboob to see-through outfit showing nips, side boob and bum flashing? 🤣 At this point she's as thirsty as Amelia Liana!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
#InTheBackRow taking pics out side the Hôtel Plaza Athénée…

A7131945-B69A-47B2-9B92-0C96AE0BC354.png

Meanwhile Tamara is actually staying at Hôtel Plaza Athénée… Bitchy Vicki must be fuming 🤣

D86AED66-EB11-43F5-BB8F-C141A8DED30B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems to me Vicky isn’t being dressed by any of the fashion houses, I haven’t seen any fittings post. She is only good enough for an invited atm.

By everyone’s research she is wearing alot of old collections. It seems like she haven’t made those strong connections with these brands, which is interesting since she is been doing this for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the point of those seats? You can't see any of the clothes. It's like going to see a band or comedian at the O2 or something. Yeah they're sort of there but you can't see any detail

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seems to me Vicky isn’t being dressed by any of the fashion houses, I haven’t seen any fittings post. She is only good enough for an invited atm.

By everyone’s research she is wearing alot of old collections. It seems like she haven’t made those strong connections with these brands, which is interesting since she is been doing this for a while.
True, Tamara, Caro and Leonie are being dressed by all the major houses. I know a poster above said Tamara is not someone to envy (and I agree, she is ridiculous and annoying) but you simply cannot deny that she is extremely well-connected in the fashion girls and truly belongs to the clique of it-girls ar the moment. But most importantly, she has accomplished everything our Vicky has been dreaming of for years which is remarkable since Vic has more followers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
True, Tamara, Caro and Leonie are being dressed by all the major houses. I know a poster above said Tamara is not someone to envy (and I agree, she is ridiculous and annoying) but you simply cannot deny that she is extremely well-connected in the fashion girls and truly belongs to the clique of it-girls ar the moment. But most importantly, she has accomplished everything our Vicky has been dreaming of for years which is remarkable since Vic has more followers
Totally agree. And Vicky/Tamara used to be “friends” and take trips together.

I can’t even make it through a single video of Tamara’s because I find her beyond annoying but she really has worked her way into the circles Vicky was so vocal about being shunned by…. 😉

Did anyone notice if she responded when Vicky commented like ‘oh babeeeeeeeee I’m so sorryyyyyy’ when she was robbed. I’m too lazy to check but I bet that went unanswered 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.