InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t speak for everyone but I don’t hold Tamara up as someone to envy.

Considering Vicky calls herself “inthefrow” it’s definitely ironic how few shows she attends. 😆😂 That’s really the only reason I even notice is because of her name.
She’s been relegated to periphery events now. In Paris during fashion week, but attending the opening of Dior’s spa and posting with another influencer she supposedly loves but has never mentioned before?! Ok. Sure.

Reactions: 5
She’s been relegated to periphery events now. In Paris during fashion week, but attending the opening of Dior’s spa and posting with another influencer she supposedly loves but has never mentioned before?! Ok. Sure.
yea it’s not exclusive stuff for sure. I was invited by Dior to attend their NYFW party here in nyc and I‘m not even an influencer, blogger or editor. I just happen to be a customer (and not even a best one at that 😂)

They have become the very LEAST exclusive brand. But hey when you have to sell the tit MGC spins you’re going to have cast a wider net…. 🧐😅

Ladies for fun we should tally for Paris fashion week! What does Vicky do v Leonie, Caro, etc. Today is Day 1. 🤗🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG the garden. WHAT is going on? It looks horrendous. What a waste of nice stone. With all her money, she could have hired a professional garden designer and a gardener going forward to look after it all and make it lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Monsieur Christian Dior is rolling in his grave that LVMH appointed MGC as the CD of Dior. All she did was trashed the brand. Unlike Olivier Rousteing, who really did elevate Balmain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how many people at the Dior spa thingy will be purchasing the Holland Cooper collection….
Only if they can get that “classy” bra top to go with it! Such a ridiculous look, especially for Fall. This clueless twit couldn’t style herself out of a paper bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only if they can get that “classy” bra top to go with it! Such a ridiculous look, especially for Fall. This clueless twit couldn’t style herself out of a paper bag.
I hate that blazer + bra combo, and the dimwits call that business attire! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen her outfit? All the other usual suspects are on Getty at the photo call but no sign of Vicky. I’m curious! 👀

Okay she shared her outfit. Now we know why Getty wasn’t in any rush to get it up.

My favorite detail is her putting this little bag on her shoe. Like, why? 😂
If you remember a trend from the first time around, you probably shouldn't wear it the second time around. Leave the bucket hats to the 17 year olds in tiny tops and flares. Not with a head to toe leopard jumpsuit ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Busy schedule. Pfft 😂😂😂 she went to one show and went back to the hotel before the Dior cocktail party.

The majority of people at fashion week attend shows all day and all night. And take it from someone who knows, a quick 5 minute hello in person is more meaningful than tagging a box. Gosh she is such a twit

Attachments

• Heart
No Saint Laurent invite last night. Though I don’t think she Saint Laurent type of girl. Next is Balmain and acne studios. Then follows Loewe, Isabel marant, Chole, Valentino etc etc. Will be interested to see if Vic will be around Paris longer after Dior.

No Saint Laurent invite last night. Though I don’t think she Saint Laurent type of girl. Next is Balmain and acne studios. Then follows Loewe, Isabel marant, Chole, Valentino etc etc. Will be interested to see if Vic will be around Paris longer after Dior.
She was at Chloe last year or the year before…can’t remember. Anyway, it was the year she wore that horrible ill-fitting pink suit.

• Haha
Okay she shared her outfit. Now we know why Getty wasn’t in any rush to get it up.

That looks stupidly dangerous sitting on that railing !! Hope she doesn’t “influence” others to take selfies like that !!!

Reactions: 11
It’ll be interesting for sure…..

She did get a Saint Laurent blazer at the outlet mall. Can’t believe they didn’t deem her worth an invite after that plug in a recent vlog 😉

Honestly after YSL’s nighttime show does anyone care about Dior? Anthony Vaccarello totally KILLED it!! Excited for Balmain tomorrow!!

• Heart
  • Haha
That looks stupidly dangerous sitting on that railing !! Hope she doesn’t “influence” others to take selfies like that !!!
Thought the same. I am extremely sensitive to danger concerns (children, horses, car driving, you name it, I see the danger situation :p). And it isn't even a good picture "worth" any risk. Maybe Alex (not brother) hopes of a nice inheritance? Then he can sit in front of the TV and play video games all day, without getting interrupted by "BäyBE!!". And imagine all the new tattoos he can afford at once, without having to save his weekly pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Omg the bag on the shoe 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 never even noticed! That’s actually hilarious 😂 what an absolute melon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.