InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's very unique, I've never seen anyone do an outdoor kitchen like this actually.. " yea, for good reasons, Vicky.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's more of a mess; the eyebrows or the garden?
That's a TOUGH and great question. I guess I'll go with the garden because it can't be as easily changed but good gracious those eyebrows are on another level of ridiculousness. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so embarrassed for her looking at the brows. But I'm also cringing (or cringing-guh, as Vic would say) at the sheer volume of different styles and types of design she threw together in the garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel so embarrassed for her looking at the brows. But I'm also cringing (or cringing-guh, as Vic would say) at the sheer volume of different styles and types of design she threw together in the garden.
When you can’t make up your mind and decide on a cohesive design plan, oh, hell, just buy some of everything and throw it all together and hope no one will notice how ridiculous it looks.

I think I’ll have to go with the eyebrows. The garden’s a mess but her eyebrows truly frighten me 😆
And, the super shiny/oily forehead is doing a great job drawing attention to them!

• Haha
She was pure fuming about the ‘compact suite’ 😂

I don’t follow many other influencers similar to Vic but from what I’m reading here it seems that perhaps all those “I’m so proud of me” speeches she’s been doing recently are for their benefit.

Wasn’t so so fed up of fashion week anyways?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was pure fuming about the ‘compact suite’ 😂

I don’t follow many other influencers similar to Vic but from what I’m reading here it seems that perhaps all those “I’m so proud of me” speeches she’s been doing recently are for their benefit.

Wasn’t so so fed up of fashion week anyways?
I'd happily stay in that "compact" suite xxx

Reactions: 6
Who builds a “garden” with so much pavement? 😅

Whenever she waters she’s going to get dirty water everywhere and she’ll have to spend so much time trying to hose down the patio to keep it looking clean. Totally stupid but I guess money doesn’t buy common sense
I truly cannot understand the thinking behind this. Nothing about that space says "welcome" or "stay a while". They literally ripped up everything green they could see and replaced it with rock/stone. They actually had a nice piece of land in the back and she destroyed it. I can't imagine this is what people think of when they think garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I truly cannot understand the thinking behind this. Nothing about that space says "welcome" or "stay a while". They literally ripped up everything green they could see and replaced it with rock/stone. They actually had a nice piece of land in the back and she destroyed it. I can't imagine this is what people think of when they think garden.
not only that, but I bet those stones will freeze over in winter, making it really hard not to slip and fall, that garden looks so sad and empty

Reactions: 13
not only that, but I bet those stones will freeze over in winter, making it really hard not to slip and fall, that garden looks so sad and empty
Oh my god...I didn't even think about the fact that they will freeze! LMAO! It's going to be completely useless. Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so dumb. She’s actually very lucky with all the big windows looking out on her garden which could have resulted in her house being surrounded by actual green and flowers but now it’s just surrounded by…beige tiles. I also don’t understand the raised beds, what will grow in them? Why is there no place in this garden (besides the big pots) where actual plants will grow? She has no borders or anything. If she really wanted beige tiles she could have don something like this picture with a big terrace surrounded by wild plants and grass. But her “garden” makes me cry.

2CA9483C-A475-49A0-92BC-A86309F60424.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always laugh when people hold Tamara up as someone to envy! Her entire life is the biggest, most fake facade! If you're actually trusting the pictures she posts, maybe you should be reading her thread some more....

I mean, IntheFrow has her issues - but at least she owns/has a home! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so dumb. She’s actually very lucky with all the big windows looking out on her garden which could have resulted in her house being surrounded by actual green and flowers but now it’s just surrounded by…beige tiles. I also don’t understand the raised beds, what will grow in them? Why is there no place in this garden (besides the big pots) where actual plants will grow? She has no borders or anything. If she really wanted beige tiles she could have don something like this picture with a big terrace surrounded by wild plants and grass. But her “garden” makes me cry.

View attachment 784243
She tore out that massive bush in the corner of the backyard and never replanted it, right?

That patio is so, so ugly 😂 Like I’m actually laughing at how low budget and mish mash it looks. Can’t wait for her to be so obsessed with her “kitchen garden” just like Lidl and Josie.

Every time I see her posts I wonder how someone can spend so much money and have things look so cheap. Is it because she designs everything herself? She shouldn't.

That garden is a tragedy. And just like the house. A Mish mash of styles, no cohesion. Terrible.

Reactions: 14
Omg the garden is horrific! Reminds me of cheap airbnbs where nothing matches anything. Inthefrow is the perfect example of „you can’t buy good taste“

Reactions: 10
I always laugh when people hold Tamara up as someone to envy! Her entire life is the biggest, most fake facade! If you're actually trusting the pictures she posts, maybe you should be reading her thread some more....

I mean, IntheFrow has her issues - but at least she owns/has a home! 🤣
Can’t speak for everyone but I don’t hold Tamara up as someone to envy.

Considering Vicky calls herself “inthefrow” it’s definitely ironic how few shows she attends. 😆😂 That’s really the only reason I even notice is because of her name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.