InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woof. IG is down for a day and the next day, there’s Vic Aff-linking to high heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Swear everything she says she ends up contradicting herself. Didn’t she say a few years ago she was going to stop buying leather products and how many new leather bags and shoes has she bought since? Same when she tried to say she was sustainable cause she buys higher priced items so they last longer but doesn’t really count if you’re still buying and promoting the same number of items regardless of the cost. She also seems to change her opinion on eating dairy depending on which country she’s in.
I work in a fairly wealthy area in the UK and literally never see anyone dress up in head to toe designer outfits because people with money aren’t trying to show off for anyone 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
GREETINGS MY LOVES!!!

missed you all and these threads immensely 💖💖💖

couldn’t help but notice this particular picture on her stories today… what the duck is this tit??? Alex is looking like he’s been dressed by his mum going to a 5ive concert for duck sake…
Unexpectedly? Do transition lenses not exist outside of the USA because they've been around for decades. Also I'm still loving the step mom/step son romance vibes between them. She is so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unexpectedly? Do transition lenses not exist outside of the USA because they've been around for decades. Also I'm still loving the step mom/step son romance vibes between them. She is so tragic.
lol my Nan has had them for about 40 years so… they’re definitely a thing! It’s a shame Lil Miss Back Row’s education seems to limited that she didn’t know these existed hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you were promoting a Bvlgari reel with a cool art installation would you use a pic of you with a shower head as the background as the cover photo — OR maybe one of you with the art instead?

Honest question 👀
Please, she looks like she is there to fish for sugar daddy. Anna Bey, she is stealing your job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m assuming she’s been flying around Italy and not taking trains? So sustainable, our Vic.

Reactions: 9
She genuinely looks psychotic but can we discuss how Bvlgari blatantly rips other brands bag designs off?? They did the Gucci bag and now the Dior micro bag.

Also why does she keep showing the stupid bathroom
WHAT is she claiming fitted in that thing? Her dignity?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So many high profile influencers were invited to the bulgari event, and not one single selfie with a friend in the industry?

Reactions: 9
What’s happened to her perfect little family life, perfect routine and perfect Boe? Quickly forgotten about now she’s had a couple of free crappy invites. Everything dropped instantly for a couple of shite instagram stories. Hope Boe shits on her stair runner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She genuinely looks psychotic but can we discuss how Bvlgari blatantly rips other brands bag designs off?? They did the Gucci bag and now the Dior micro bag.

Also why does she keep showing the stupid bathroom
Her nose is bigger than the bag!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.