InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that series of Bvlgari stories proves how easily gaslit and bleeping STUPID she is.

And now she’s probably patting herself on the back for showing such great “content” for her followers when in reality she only further exploits employees that Bvlgari underpays and pretty much treats like tit. She herself didn’t even show these workers the dignity of learning their names but calling them “this lady”.

But never mind that babesssssss because the bags are so luxeeeee

hand made does not equal fair trade 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s especially crazy is those employees definitely do more work in a day for Bulgari than Vicky does is an entire year — but WHO gets the higher paycheck?

Yea I think we know the answer on that one 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I understand it that @poopettemetis meant that Vic thinks production from European luxury labels is superior to high street because it's supposedly done in Europe and not "automated". But I see where you are coming from.
The level of automatization says nothing about quality (materials and quality control do) nor does the country of production. Everyone hates on China, but in China, as in every other place in the world, you can find high-quality manufacturing. Same goes for India. But companies exploiting work and tax laws left and right.
Yep! This is what I was trying to say! Thank you :)

Or as our Vic would say…thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck does standing vs sitting have to do anything. If I sit during a lecture that doesn’t make me a bad lecturer or my quality any less.

I think they put her brain in backwards when she was assembled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All of my classes for my MA program are all online at the moment, and all of us are sitting down. All of my professors have PhDs in like Engineering, Psychology, Information Technology, and they are all sitting down during lecture. I feel they effectively transfer their knowledge to us when sitting and it will be the same as they were in the classroom, standing. They live simple and meaningful lives, and they put their PhDs into good use, as they teach us and they also use it into our goal of achieving social justice for the less fortunate.

And Victoria, has her own PhD in Fashion whatever, became a lecturer. It's kinda horrifying to think that she was a lecturer, did she actually stood up during lecture, or was she the type that just sat down and just gave students task after task. (I think it's the latter.) She has a PhD but she cannot describe fabrics, nor can she offer some historical background of previous collections, like Haute Le Mode does. She also cannot share consumer behavior when it comes to trends, but a woman like Sophie Shohet can. She cannot dress well, too.

Her tone deafness is on another level, she thinks she's cool because being ignorant is a rich people trait (let's be real). She thinks she's changing the world, but she's part of the problem. She acts as if she can pay for all her stuff, but in reality she's like Lydia, who pays none but expects a lot.

She thinks she's some hot tit, but in reality, Leonie is the IT GIRL of the season, and with her work ethics, she will remain there. Two invites in Milan and one in Paris, dear Victoria isn't IT GIRL material, you know. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I keep waiting for Dior beauty to share an Instagram feature of Vicky getting ready for the Paris fashion week show — but I guess it’s not going to come.

Imagine making your Dior your main event but they just keep you on the d-list. C’est tragique!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211010-180505.jpg
Screenshot_20211010-180350.jpg

I know Vicky has never claimed to be that sustainable but I'm still surprised she's showing a petrol lawnmower in her stories

Also the clearly very wonky route Harrison is having to take around the edge of their oddly organised garden made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why she thought this was a good image to post I don’t know. She looks 45. Also her teeth freak me the f**** out! They’re all the same size and it looks like it’s just a never ending row…yuck!
488711A1-E124-45DD-9288-BFF75147B629.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I found it funny that she was kindly gifted a stay at the Peninsula, which was gorgeous, but she had to check out after two days and get another hotel to stay for the Balmain show.

I’m always amazed there is no meaningful comment on the shows. Just “beautiful, gorgeous, glamorous.” No historic references to previous shows or other designers Which I’d so much prefer.

I‘ll watch the Bvlgari visit tomorrow.

I loved the painting she bought. I shocked myself!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m always amazed there is no meaningful comment on the shows. Just “beautiful, gorgeous, glamorous.” No historic references to previous shows or other designers Which I’d so much prefer.
Well to be fair she isn’t brought to these shows for the clothes, but rather the hair and makeup people 😆

I find it most bizarre she goes to fashion week to borrow clothes for blog posts on topics that have NOTHING to do with the brand or collection.

I’m too lazy to scroll back to whenever she last went to fashion week but here’s a recent example of a Dior outfit used to talk about time management? 🧐😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks so pretty in the blue top. I don’t want mean to offend white British girls, I don’t understand why British girls love orange fake tan so much. You will never Leonie in orange tan because she knows that her blue eyes and fair skin doesn’t go with orange. There is a difference between orange tan vs natural sun kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well to be fair she isn’t brought to these shows for the clothes, but rather the hair and makeup people 😆

I find it most bizarre she goes to fashion week to borrow clothes for blog posts on topics that have NOTHING to do with the brand or collection.

I’m too lazy to scroll back to whenever she last went to fashion week but here’s a recent example of a Dior outfit used to talk about time management? 🧐😅
Holy tit, the leopards in Africa don't want to be near her! Is she still on the beg for their honeymoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It takes skill to be flashing your nipples and still look both dated and frumpy.

I’m talking some serious SKILL!!!!
That style, I can't! I personally really like the dress in itself but for someone who can actually pull it off! And for someone it fits or gets it fitted because wtf is this fit?! And that hair! What is she trying to portray here, it almsot looks like an extremely weird bathrobe!

Reactions: 11
She looks so pretty in the blue top. I don’t want mean to offend white British girls, I don’t understand why British girls love orange fake tan so much. You will never Leonie in orange tan because she knows that her blue eyes and fair skin doesn’t go with orange. There is a difference between orange tan vs natural sun kiss.
I can only speak for myself but no offense taken. I cannot understand the love affair we seem to have with fake tan or over tanning, fake or otherwise. Tanning can look natural (but not many influencers seem to have mastered that art) and depending on the method it can be pretty dangerous health wise.

Reactions: 16
I can only speak for myself but no offense taken. I cannot understand the love affair we seem to have with fake tan or over tanning, fake or otherwise. Tanning can look natural (but not many influencers seem to have mastered that art) and depending on the method it can be pretty dangerous health wise.
I agree! Victoria and Lydia look like an orange when tanned to the hills.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.