InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her skin looks that much better to be honest.

Also I totally get the controlling vibes from Alex. I know someone who knew them said on here that she cheated on him (a long time ago) I feel like they just are so bad for eachother. She walks on eggshells to not upset him. He restricts her diet and makes her drive him around. Vicky annoys me but she deserves better than him, I think she's settled bc she wanted to be a Mrs.

Reactions: 27
Also I can't believe Alex was complaining about their sweet little dog. What did he expect? Puppies are a lot more tired and sleepy than adult dogs. What a head.

Reactions: 11
F2609B17-A094-450A-B85D-D78A9EFBAB1B.jpeg

830C9931-D984-4C94-AAA8-15B418C6B090.jpeg

OMG! Go look at Zenia’s story as opposed to the one Vic posted. Zenia’s face at the end of her story as she talks about Vic’s makeup 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alex makes me cringe so bad, he’s the biggest try hard. Trying to be all quirky and different but he’s just a basic insta husband milking his wife’s achievements 🤮

Reactions: 23
It’s the Bvlgari gala event. They’re both wearing Bvlgari.
Oh my bad - I thought it was the Victoria launch.

I maintain - whoever drew up V's contract should be out of a job. Why she's allowed to plug Bulgari at the same time as Edge of Ember makes no sense to me

Reactions: 10

I maintain - whoever drew up V's contract should be out of a job. Why she's allowed to plug Bulgari at the same time as Edge of Ember makes no sense to me
I totally agree!

Reactions: 3

This totally makes sense. Edge of Ember and Bulgari aren't competitors. It's like Chanel being worried because you're also an ambassador for New Look. If you're a New Look shopper, you're unlikely to buy Chanel and vice versa. Just goes to show how irrelevant Edge of Ember is in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 14
Her tan looks so so so bad. I don’t know how she doesn’t see it. She’s a striking looking girl when she embraces the pale and interesting aesthetic IMO

Reactions: 12
View attachment 676143

I love her hair. But, the sun is not her friend😖 She looks so old.
I personally think she’s very pretty but she’s skin and bones 😬
I haven’t been keeping up to date with her lately but yesterday I watched some vlogs and in almost everyone there was talk or footage of exercise, and a lot of her meals look very restricted/small??

View attachment 676317
View attachment 676315

OMG! Go look at Zenia’s story as opposed to the one Vic posted. Zenia’s face at the end of her story as she talks about Vic’s makeup 😳😂
I don’t know who that other girl is but I’m SO jealous that they get given this Bvlgari jewellery 😭😂

Reactions: 6
I personally think she’s very pretty but she’s skin and bones 😬
I haven’t been keeping up to date with her lately but yesterday I watched some vlogs and in almost everyone there was talk or footage of exercise, and a lot of her meals look very restricted/small??
I think Vic naturally carries more weight in her lower body, especially her legs. Nothing wrong with of that course and it’s healthier than storing weight around her middle. But I think she strives to keep her legs as slim as possible by dieting and exercising and that means her upper body gets very thin indeed. My sister in law is exactly the same build. Plus I think she also believes designer clothes hang better on a very thin body.

Reactions: 23
Why she filmed her and Alex eating waffles again I'll never know. We don't want to see that its boring! Her garden looks like its going to be nice though.
And to see them licking their knives !!! Sooooo luxe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Vic naturally carries more weight in her lower body, especially her legs. Nothing wrong with of that course and it’s healthier than storing weight around her middle. But I think she strives to keep her legs as slim as possible by dieting and exercising and that means her upper body gets very thin indeed. My sister in law is exactly the same build. Plus I think she also believes designer clothes hang better on a very thin body.
Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there!

I could be wrong but it seems like there are so many influencers who display either full blown eating disorders, or really disordered eating habits and I worry about the young girls who look up to them. I also feel empathy for the influencers because EDs are no joke, but they are at least (for the most part) adults who are responsible for their own actions.

Reactions: 17
Also I can't believe Alex was complaining about their sweet little dog. What did he expect? Puppies are a lot more tired and sleepy than adult dogs. What a head.
Why do they let Boe sleep in his dog bed on a (high) barstool ? I know Alex was seated next to him but if Boe makes a sudden move he may tip over !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.