InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„Manifesting“ a car that costs more than 200.000£
What the actual hell
By the way, I’m sure the meaning behind manifesting is not bagging until you get things gifted…

Reactions: 18
„Manifesting“ a car that costs more than 200.000£
What the actual hell
By the way, I’m sure the meaning behind manifesting is not bagging until you get things gifted…
I love the way she details the colours and trim she wants, just in case Bentley feels like knocking up a freebie for her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just posting this here, her dream specifications. Keep dreaming big, Bentley will never cough up a freebie for a girl who hates paying maintenance for her mid-priced Range Rover.

Sophie Shohet must be laughing at her desperation. Sophie and her husband David have a McLaren Senna, a custom Porsche for her, and Lamborghinis, which they all paid for.

You can buy that Bentley, Victoria. Just sell your Range Rover and save up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the way she details the colours and trim she wants, just in case Bentley feels like knocking up a freebie for her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
thats exactly what I thought 😂😂

it reminds me of a video where a little girl touches a dress in a shop , looks at her mom and goes “ugh, I wish I could get it 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like I get she needs the paycheck, but why would you accept an “ambassadorship” (lol) for what amounts to yet another beauty wholesaler? And I can’t recall her ever mentioning Flannels before.

Reactions: 9
Hopefully she gets a brand deal for eye bags. She has more bags under her eyes than major airports check😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
F2195EB1-E3ED-4A04-B09C-6ABF376FBF37.jpeg

The can’t get a driver’s license man-child is on IG playing with filters. He looks so much better🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do my own "lash lifts" which are actually just little curl perms. I use Careprost and my lashes look a lot better than hers, lol.
Hun sorry I know this is so random. But where do you get your Careprost from? I love it!! But the place I used to get it stopped selling it :(

Reactions: 2
Remember how our Vic is obsessed with space? Well, I found what she should spend her next round of Net-a-Porter vouchers on ...

It's a mere £3,800 from Balenciaga
Why does it look like soot is on the sleeves. £3,800 oof🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHAT the hell is flannels?? 😂 Is that like Boots in the UK? Maybe I’m a noob but I’m in the states and have absolutely never heard of them.

Looks like another small time partnership for her.

Meanwhile: Leonie
I'm in the UK and have never heard of them.

She said 'They've launched with' so I get the impression it's a brand new site. So even less reason to be so exited to announce that she's partnered with them.. A company no one has ever heard of

Reactions: 16
I'm in the UK and have never heard of them.

She said 'They've launched with' so I get the impression it's a brand new site. So even less reason to be so exited to announce that she's partnered with them.. A company no one has ever heard of
Same, I thought it was something that is popular in the States but it turns out no one heard of it. Highlight of her careers lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay so she is in her 30’s selling stuff and many brands partner with her but what will happen when she hits her 40’s?? This is a genuine question. Do beauty brands and luxury brands partner with women in their 40’s to sell stuff ? Will she be asked to come to brand launches then ? Will her Instagram even sell anything ? Because she has zero talent in anything and right now she is just living off her looks wearing and showcasing stuff.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.