InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the UK and have never heard of them.

She said 'They've launched with' so I get the impression it's a brand new site. So even less reason to be so exited to announce that she's partnered with them.. A company no one has ever heard of
flannels is designer clothes shop. They've Been around for years but are a more regional thing ( maybe northern?) I know they recently opened a flagship on Oxford street.

flannels used to be a really lovely shop in my old town but it became very tacky over the past few years so will suit Vicky just fine. They never used to do beauty so god know what that’s about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
flannels is designer clothes shop. They've Been around for years but are a more regional thing ( maybe northern?) I know they recently opened a flagship on Oxford street.

flannels used to be a really lovely shop in my old town but it became very tacky over the past few years so will suit Vicky just fine. They never used to do beauty so god know what that’s about.
Yeah it's dead high end, so probs quite up her street

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She shouldn't take the ambassador role, because she will be viewed as less London-centric now. She will become more irrelevant for 'London'. It will be a different story if she is the ambassador for Selfridges, Harrods or even JL - because JL has stores across the country. Flannel is pretty much non-London-centric, she is going to turn herself into a Cheshire housewife. Her competitors (Although I am not too sure if she is even on that league) on travelling across Europe, meanwhile Vicky is stepping away from London.

It seems like Flannels was founded in Wigan, maybe that was drove her into taking the role?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shouldn't take the ambassador role, because she will be viewed as less London-centric now. She will become more irrelevant for 'London'. It will be a different story if she is the ambassador for Selfridges, Harrods or even JL - because JL has stores across the country. Flannel is pretty much non-London-centric, she is going to turn herself into a Cheshire housewife. Her competitors (Although I am not too sure if she is even on that league) on travelling across Europe, meanwhile Vicky is stepping away from London.

It seems like Flannels was founded in Wigan, maybe that was drove her into taking the role?
I think the beauty store is in Sheffield which makes it even weirder.

Like Victoria has purchased a single beauty item since 2008 :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm in the UK and have never heard of them.

She said 'They've launched with' so I get the impression it's a brand new site. So even less reason to be so exited to announce that she's partnered with them.. A company no one has ever heard of
Flannels is here in the north east of the UK and I believe they have a store in Sheffield also, not sure where else. They sell designer clothing but have only now just launched beauty which is where vic steps in. I think they are revamping their stores to have beauty bars or so I read.

I think the beauty store is in Sheffield which makes it even weirder.

Like Victoria has purchased a single beauty item since 2008 :rolleyes:
Cannot imagine Vic in Sheffield for one second. Maybe in 2012 when I could have actually seen her at the Leadmill or somewhere but not now. (I love Sheffield btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Personally I think it's not a smart career move either. It's a small time/regional brand that's not at all going to support growing a global audience. Maybe she realizes she's a complete fail on the luxury fashion circuit where Leonie, Tamara, etc. exist and is out to accept any paycheck she can before her entire career is dead?

Surely someone with a PhD in fashion merchandising can see that being unable to sell a mere 25 of that plaid Holland Cooper dress in 1.5 months is BAD BAD NEWS.Then there's the complete lack of interest in her jewelry line. For my work, every single morning I review Google Trends and Twitter conversation to gauge public interest on industry topics and there is absolutely ZERO traction on her "paradise" collection.

Maybe it's just a matter of time before she starts trying to sell us on vitamins and diet teas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally I think it's not a smart career move either. It's a small time/regional brand that's not at all going to support growing a global audience. Maybe she realizes she's a complete fail on the luxury fashion circuit where Leonie, Tamara, etc. exist and is out to accept any paycheck she can before her entire career is dead?

Surely someone with a PhD in fashion merchandising can see that being unable to sell a mere 25 of that plaid Holland Cooper dress in 1.5 months is BAD BAD NEWS.Then there's the complete lack of interest in her jewelry line. For my work, every single morning I review Google Trends and Twitter conversation to gauge public interest on industry topics and there is absolutely ZERO traction on her "paradise" collection.

Maybe it's just a matter of time before she starts trying to sell us on vitamins and diet teas 🤣
And she has the AUDACITY to beg to Bentley, a quintessential British brand, used by the Royal Family!

Reactions: 11
Just posting this here, her dream specifications. Keep dreaming big, Bentley will never cough up a freebie for a girl who hates paying maintenance for her mid-priced Range Rover.

Sophie Shohet must be laughing at her desperation. Sophie and her husband David have a McLaren Senna, a custom Porsche for her, and Lamborghinis, which they all paid for.

You can buy that Bentley, Victoria. Just sell your Range Rover and save up.
They could never do it like Sophie and David. They're true inspiration and show what hard work, drive and talent can do. Not spiteful miserable brats like alex and vickay

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They could never do it like Sophie and David. They're true inspiration and show what hard work, drive and talent can do. Not spiteful miserable brats like alex and vickay
Off topic but it's so nice to see that other people like Sophie! She's so down to earth and normal compared to the rest of these "influencers."

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There’s 2 flannels in Essex now too, Lakeside and Romford, when I first saw it at Lakeside I assumed it was some cheap knock off shop, it looks so tacky from the outside 🙈

• Haha
So, she pushed her Edge of Ember tit on Carlie Rowena, Fleur and the other girl whose name I don’t remember. Everything is so bleeping woonderfool!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her dressing room is still meh. No wow factor. She ought to think about wallpaper on the slanted walls ...

Anyone spot her gas guzzler Range Rover in the parking lot at Daylesford ? 👀

Any guesses who the two MIA "sick" guests / Influencers were ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sooooo edge of ember had a PRESS luncheon today for this collection. Vicky’s outfit is ick (per usual) but also here are the confirmed press attendees. Major!!🙃
She dressed that to her own launch. This is why she is not a respectable boss babe

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.