Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realize it before, but this up close image makes it clearer...the drawstring waist with the Dior belt. I CANNNNNNOOOOTTTT.
The way she thinks shoehorning as many branded products into one outfit = fashun kills me.

I was always taught that if you were going to wear anything branded/easily identifiable you could only have one at a time. Then in walks Vic looking like the returns desk at Selfridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I didn’t realize it before, but this up close image makes it clearer...the drawstring waist with the Dior belt. I CANNNNNNOOOOTTTT.
I didn't notice it too till you pointed it out but 😂😂

This chick's style gets worse and worse by the day. She always tries to pair things in a "cool" way but ends up only looking like a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we talk about how absolutely hideous and cheap looking this jumpsuit is??? It's awful!!! Even the model seems displeased to be wearing it.

It's also 40% viscose, which is such a chemically processed & high polluting material.
GAH £250 for THAT! Extortion.

Pretty sure I had the $50 Old Navy version of that jumpsuit like 8 years ago.

Reactions: 18
Can we talk about how absolutely hideous and cheap looking this jumpsuit is??? It's awful!!! Even the model seems displeased to be wearing it.

It's also 40% viscose, which is such a chemically processed & high polluting material.

I am.not adverse to a good jumpsuit (or 2 or 3 or even 6 😉) I thought this design was ok...however at that price I was absolutely appalled by the material. For that price I want something of quality.

I do like some of the HC pieces. But this gold 'hardware' as Jade calls it is too brash for me. The slides I would buy but without that monogram on it.

Someone further up said they were not sure on HC target market and happen to agree. The collab with frow (who.I have no awareness of until now) seems odd. Are they buddies? And a boucle dress as we go from spring to summer? I would say it's more of a autumn piece. I can just imagine the warm sweaty armpit action going on thats a bugger to remove from that type of material. (I assume even Frow will perspire) and all that effort from producing only 25 of the dresses. Are your low production quantities how she can say everything is a sell out and generate sales 🤔

Bizarre....

I do like her equestrian range. That seems better quality. And she is approachable. She has replied to a few messages I've sent.

But the jumpsuit is the kind of thing you would find on the shelves at Primark for £25.

I cant see how that price can be justified. I would want the belt, slides and possibly a light biker jacket thrown in too for that price 😂 oh and with our the gold HC bit.... but then I'm obviously not her target market!

I am.not adverse to a good jumpsuit (or 2 or 3 or even 6 😉) I thought this design was ok...however at that price I was absolutely appalled by the material. For that price I want something of quality.

I do like some of the HC pieces. But this gold 'hardware' as Jade calls it is too brash for me. The slides I would buy but without that monogram on it.

Someone further up said they were not sure on HC target market and happen to agree. The collab with frow (who.I have no awareness of until now) seems odd. Are they buddies? And a treadmill dress and we go from spring to summer? I would say it's more of a autumn piece. I can just imagine the warm sweaty armpit action going on thats a bugger to remove from that type of material. (I assume even Frow will perspire) and all that effort from 25 of the dresses.

Bizarre....

I do like her equestrian range. That seems better quality. And she is approachable. She has replied to a few messages I've sent.

But the jumpsuit is the kind of thing you would find on the shelves at Primark for £25.

I cant see how that price can be justified. I would want the belt, slides and possible a light biker jacket thrown in too for that price 😂 but then I'm obviously not her tar

Someone further up said they were not sure on HC target market and happen to agree. The collab with frow (who.I have no awareness of until now) seems odd. Are they buddies? And a boucle dress as we go from spring to summer? I would say it's more of a autumn piece. I can just imagine the warm sweaty armpit action going on thats a bugger to remove from that type of material. (I assume even Frow will perspire) and all that effort from producing only 25 of the dresses. Are your low production quantities how she can say everything is a sell out and generate sales 🤔

Bizarre....

I cant see how that price can be justified. I would want the belt, slides and possibly a light biker jacket thrown in too for that price 😂 oh and with our the gold HC bit.... but then I'm obviously not her target market!

Someone further up said they were not sure on HC target market and happen to agree. The collab with frow (who.I have no awareness of until now) seems odd. Are they buddies? And a treadmill dress and we go from spring to summer? I would say it's more of a autumn piece. I can just imagine the warm sweaty armpit action going on thats a bugger to remove from that type of material. (I assume even Frow will perspire) and all that effort from 25 of the dresses.

Bizarre....

I cant see how that price can be justified. I would want the belt, slides and possible a light biker jacket thrown in too for that price 😂 but then I'm obviously not her tar
I tried the slides, they are very uncomfortable and the quality wasn't great

• Wow
I can’t believe Vicky has to haul her own tired shoes and bralette to these shoots. She had to accessorize as well in the fall for that hideously styled “edit”. Don’t they have budget??? Talk about a not-luxe and totally diy experience

Also guys — according to Jade they made only 25 of that tinsel plaid dress. TWENTY FIVE

Well that puts things in perspective. There is NO WAY they ordered even up to 5k units of the other styles. At that rate, it would only be .045% of her supposed audience. Not even close to half of a full percentage point. 😳😳

Bloody hell. Maybe I’m jaded because of my own work but that is some small scale operation. It’s now super clear Jade’s husband is just bank rolling his wife’s little hobby. There is no way it is such a profitable business that she could remotely afford her lavish lifestyle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
What's with the eyebrows? Looks so strange. White skinny jeans and the length of that blazer are really not it (n)

Reactions: 17
The blazer fabric definitely isn't right for this season sure, but I have to admit I like it. However.. A double breasted jacket and it's weird length do nothing for me (as well as the price 🤦‍♀️)

Reactions: 14
I do not like the gaudy tartan lining to the collar.

Both Vic and Jade Holland Cooper are stunning looking but they both have a certain look that I can’t define - the nearest I can get is that they look as if their efforts to put together accessories, outfits and hair/makeup have taken a lot of time , artifice and money to achieve. Personally I admire a more understated and less obvious look, which I do think Vic could pull off with her natural assets.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the HC clear plastic rain mac for £160 that gets me.....like those pocket head scarves you would buy from the chemist for your gran.

Who buys that? I prefer to wear clothes that don't SHOUT their label....there is a fine line here between class and tacky. The line here is a little blurred.

I agree the small quantities don't say huge sales. It says small.sample and then we can say sell.out. push for waitlist for another 'drop' but at those prices the market is pretty small. Trying to create a buzz...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's the HC clear plastic rain mac for £160 that gets me.....like those pocket head scarves you would buy from the chemist for your gran.

Who buys that? I prefer to wear clothes that don't SHOUT their label....there is a fine line here between class and tacky. The line here is a little blurred.

I agree the small quantities don't say huge sales. It says small.sample and then we can say sell.out. push for waitlist for another 'drop' but at those prices the market is pretty small. Trying to create a buzz...
I have the slides and they are really comfy . I’ve also got a few other pieces by HC and love them all .
But I agree the bucle dress is very unflattering it reminds me of something out of dated 1960’s film . I also did a double take on the tartan under collar on the pink jacket . Just yuk . The clear white macs are awful as well . I think JHC is diversifying too much . Also the wellie boots - Neither fish nor fowl . I wouldn’t wear them as a fashion item and pretty sure I would look a bit daft rocking up to the yard to visit my horse in them with the food hardware glinting beneath the mud ! . I like Jade and she is very approachable and fun to watch but I wish she would slow down and focus on existing products. I really wanted a heritage sweater in the winter but completely sold out and yet all this other yucky stuff is being produced ?

Reactions: 8
If I have to see that damn knitted bralette on her one more time I'm going to scream (esp layered under a blazer). Why does she think that looks good? Looks gross and saggy almost to me. Vic only likes it bcof the price tag.

• Haha
If I have to see that damn knitted bralette on her one more time I'm going to scream (esp layered under a blazer). Why does she think that looks good? Looks gross and saggy almost to me. Vic only likes it bcof the price tag.
She must let everyone think she can afford to pay full price for such a luxe piece of clothing, while also rubbing it in our faces since she’s probably of the .1% of people who have a body type that society deems acceptable to wear such a piece of non-clothing on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This really is the most unflattering set-up she could possibly have! It always cracks me up to see her reflection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also what on earth is this outfit??? She looks horrid and this shade of yellow really doesn't suit her!
WHAT IS THISSSS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.