Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly fainted this morning first time I’ve heard the wee lassy say she was sent a gift today. (the bath bombs) She’s defo been reading here 👀👀 but still the tiniest ever little gifted sign underneath it. She hasn’t been posting much on her grid or story’s and hasn’t put anything up about the gifted coffee machine only a pic on her story’s.

Reactions: 3
She is definitely reading here, most probably surprised that she has a thread on here, it was only a matter of time.
That‘s all were asking for, more transparency and be more honest with your stories.
I‘m gonna need new glasses at this rate as really struggling to pick up on the Ad/gifted/part ad/partnership 😂🤣
Absolutely ridiculous regarding that coffee machine, the bungalow is on the market, just don’t get it 🙄

Reactions: 4
That is why she feeling unwell and being distant deffo reading here.

Hey Hev you finally have a thread yay go you 🙋‍♀️👋

That is why she feeling unwell and being distant deffo reading here.

Hey Hev you finally have a thread yay go you 🙋‍♀️👋
They are all the same these ‘Influencers’ the minute they read anything negative they either call Trolls, Tattle Life or I’m stepping away to spend more time with the family.
TBH I’m surprised it’s taken so long for someone to start a thread about her.

They are all the same these ‘Influencers’ the minute they read anything negative they either call Trolls, Tattle Life or I’m stepping away to spend more time with the family.
TBH I’m surprised it’s taken so long for someone to start a thread about her.
She used to have one on smaller account thing then they all vanished

Yes I thought there was another section on here for smaller accounts and looked and it had gone. So created this thread.
Why they get rid of it anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if they will move into the other bungalow until they find something else as they will have to live somewhere if they are wanting to build their own
Who knows with our Hev, it would make sense in the long run.

All will be revealed next week, ahh the suspense 🤩

• Haha
Sold already what the actual duck. They just had that freebie coffee machine installed at 1500 quid, you know that will stay where it is.
Why accept and have it installed knowing it was sold.

duck me Hev you scabby cow!

• Angry
I remember a while ago she was struggling with her mental health, she spoke quite a bit about it on her stories and I get the impression she needs constant validation to feel worthy.
She also was moaning she couldnt understand why her posts wernt getting many likes.
It's quite sad really that she needs the love of strangers online to feel any self worth.
I follow another home account with a smaller following that had BOUGHT the swan wallpaper months and months before heather, heather liked the pic and obviously copied the style (which is fine, we all like to have some inspo) but it's the fact that she has a bigger account and making out all these interior ideas are her own and she should be payed hundreds to give OTHER people a moodboard!!!!
Don't get me started on the gifted stuff.
😤😤😤

Reactions: 6
Saw the wee lassy on live last night with her husband only 55 watched over the half hour kept going up and down. They said sold bungalow and have to move out in 6 weeks and they will prob go to project brentwood until they find something as there isn’t ashy land around at the moment. And they said the people who bought the wee bungalow have also bought everything in it, so a good profit from all that gifted stuff they’ve made.

• Wow
Missed this last night @Homelifewith4boys, social distancing Chinese with our lovely neighbours.

That‘s a lot less engagement compared to the previous live they did.

Big push to get Brentwood finished now.

Saw the wee lassy on live last night with her husband only 55 watched over the half hour kept going up and down. They said sold bungalow and have to move out in 6 weeks and they will prob go to project brentwood until they find something as there isn’t ashy land around at the moment. And they said the people who bought the wee bungalow have also bought everything in it, so a good profit from all that gifted stuff they’ve made.
Does the live not save like stories for 24hours?

Reactions: 1