Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tuned in for a bit of the live, it was really odd...they seemed to be trying to create a buzz and an atmosphere, but it was pretty flat. I switched off after about 5 mins so missed the update RE the bungalow sale
I did see the viewers were like 60-70 at the beginning and then kept dropping

Reactions: 3
Hey guys bathroom reveal is up....
Trying to blag they done it within 1k as they are on a budget.
Seriously does she think can fool everyone it was done with that price and not all bloody gifted.

Hey guys bathroom reveal is up....
Trying to blag they done it within 1k as they are on a budget.
Seriously does she think can fool everyone it was done with that price and not all bloody gifted.
The only thing they paid for in that room was the shower screen, shower and the wee sink and toilet combo. The rest which is the tiles, radiator And light was all gifted.

The only thing they paid for in that room was the shower screen, shower and the wee sink and toilet combo. The rest which is the tiles, radiator And light was all gifted.
Exactly. a grand for them bits maybe.

Tiles alone are not cheap

Reactions: 1
This post gives her gullible followers the impression that the whole bathroom was done on a budget of £1000.

Our Hev will be including the cost of the window and labour for Luke plastering in the £1000 budget. That sink & toilet combo is budget as you say £250.00 max, shower screen £122.99, shower £199.99, £38.00 blind, tap £58.00 & grout for tiles.

Reactions: 2
This post gives her gullible followers the impression that the whole bathroom was done on a budget of £1000.

Our Hev will be including the cost of the window and labour for Luke plastering in the £1000 budget. That sink & toilet combo is budget as you say £250.00 max, shower screen £122.99, shower £199.99, £38.00 blind, tap £58.00 & grout for tiles.
The windows were gifted as well! 🤣🤣

So are they having to move into 'project Brentwood' really can't stand they way she says that

So are they having to move into 'project Brentwood' really can't stand they way she says that
Is the flip not a small bungalow? I’m sure it only has 2 bedrooms, no en-suite and no BATH; oh dear 😫 Honestly there’s no pleasing some people 🙄

I defo think the wee lassy buys her followers as well. She was on 198k two days ago now on 199k and just said she’s 80 alway from 200k no one grows that much in a few days. She’s desperate to do the 200k giveaway that’s why she’s bought them. Thanking all her fans for following by letting the company’s who gift her things constantly gift someone else. I mean she’s just so giving 🤪

Is the flip not a small bungalow? I’m sure it only has 2 bedrooms, no en-suite and no BATH; oh dear 😫 Honestly there’s no pleasing some people 🙄
Yes so if they move in there they won’t be in it for long as it’s so small. Mind you they haven’t got en-suite in their home now just a shower in a wardrobe imagine the smell of damp from the steam on the clothes.
I don’t understand why they didn’t sell project Brentwood first and then their home after doesn’t make sense.

Noticed she posted her utility room again, this was posted only a couple of days ago but deleted...obviously didn’t get enough likes 🙄

She most definitely buys followers, you only have to look and most of them have 0 posts and are following a couple of thousand accounts.

All planned to hit 200,000 followers today, gifted balloon delivery 🙄

So pretentious & predictable, all for the gram.

I’ve just been watching some of her older, saved stories.

When she has purchased an item, she is very keen to let her followers know.

I mean, how large is the font, declaring not an add for the Wendy house and paint.

Such a shame, she’s not so forth coming when it’s gifted, Ad or PR.

Attachments

Last edited:
So they done a live tonight for someone who was celebrating 200k this week had less then 50 people watching think it was 48. Definitely buying followers.

All quiet on the Hev front. Not much happening getting ready again for the move