Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guys, Just jumping on here really quickly.....

Who finds her so bloody annoying with everything #gifted or #AD that you can barely bloody see.

So so sly. No wonder they can afford another property project Brentwood as it is all gifted or part ad.

I am surprised she doesn't have a thread on here already

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At last I’ve been waiting for a thread on this wee lassy for a while. I feel exactly the same as you. She makes the ad so small she must have to really squeeze her fingers together to make the writing go that small on her phone and to then place it where you can hardly see it. She’s obviously doing it on purpose hoping no one will see It and to seem like she’s being genuine with her followers.
She always tags companies when she’s thinking of getting something from them and then the next minute what do you know she’s been gifted it.Her whole bungalow and now this project was gifted I completely agree. she’s a sly wee lassy that one and her voice is sooooooooooooo annoying.

Reactions: 4
Dont know where to start,hiding ads,practically her whole house been gifted and now project Brentwood

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely, been following her since they did there bungalow and watched as they have got grabbier and grabbier 🙈🙈

every time I hear, ‘hi guys just jumped on to show you....’
I want to scream

Me too dont think anything's been bought
This is the reason i stopped following her, her greed is unbelievable. I remember when she used to moan about other grams doing it and now she is and she is one of the worst. Total hypocrite and pushes all kinds of crap she gets for free for us to buy. Shes a complete beg just like home sweet home, i stopped following her too. I think her whole bungalow has been gifted. It's no wonder she can afford to renovate another property. I'm surprised her husband hasn't told her to fek off, change this, change that, the womans never happy or satisfied. She wouldn't be as keen if she had to pay for it!!

Reactions: 1
I only found this account yesterday, I watched her stories, and every single thing was a sales pitch, or gifted. Came off Straight away, I couldn’t watch anymore. I understand these people get gifted items etc and I don’t mind that at all, if we was able to do it we would. But for every single story to be a sales pitch or gifted blah blah you can
Tell it’s not someone who genuinely loves a product. It’s only on there because it’s free. I prefer to watch the accounts who you can tell genuinely love the product they are talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I only found this account yesterday, I watched her stories, and every single thing was a sales pitch, or gifted. Came off Straight away, I couldn’t watch anymore. I understand these people get gifted items etc and I don’t mind that at all, if we was able to do it we would. But for every single story to be a sales pitch or gifted blah blah you can
Tell it’s not someone who genuinely loves a product. It’s only on there because it’s free. I prefer to watch the accounts who you can tell genuinely love the product they are talking about.
She has become a total bore to watch, hence why i unfollowed her

Reactions: 1
This is the reason i stopped following her, her greed is unbelievable. I remember when she used to moan about other grams doing it and now she is and she is one of the worst. Total hypocrite and pushes all kinds of crap she gets for free for us to buy. Shes a complete beg just like home sweet home, i stopped following her too. I think her whole bungalow has been gifted. It's no wonder she can afford to renovate another property. I'm surprised her husband hasn't told her to fek off, change this, change that, the womans never happy or satisfied. She wouldn't be as keen if she had to pay for it!!
I know the wee lass claims to be an interior designer yet changed her bathroom after a few months as it didn’t look right. Obviously more tiles gifted to change them.

• Haha
I know the wee lass claims to be an interior designer yet changed her bathroom after a few months as it didn’t look right. Obviously more tiles gifted to change them.
thing is anyone can claim to be an interior designer when they just put together pictures of gifted items!! I also think it’s her way of saying to brands, this is what I want!

She is so wasteful. Really gets on my wick 😡

Totally forgot about the bathroom, didn't like it so practically got gifted another one.
Shameful!!
I been waiting over 2 years for a new bathroom

I’ve wondered how she’s never had a thread yet! The size of ad in her stories absolutely grated on me and literally everything is gifted to her I think she’s the worst of all

Cant believe she’s not had a thread untill now! She is despicable with her teeny tiny hidden ad clearly embarrassed that she doesn’t buy a damn thing for her house or that project

She grates the living tit out of me. I unfollowed her a longtime ago after she had some kind of breakdown but plastered it all over her stories all for the pittypartybrigade. She had a beautiful house before the bungalow, but now it's like she just tries too hard to fit in with the trending interior vibe that sweeps across insta.
I get the impression her new but older bathroom sit didnt quite get the likes she was hoping for so ripped it out and started again. She also made such a fuss about the cloud wallpaper and it's not even their main bedroom?! That paper is in excess of £80-100 a roll.
She craves attention and it's a joke the way shes gifted things left right and bloody centre.

I could be an Interior stylist if I was gifted the fancy stylish stuff and chuck it into a room.

Also second her annoying voice. Like nails on a blackboard.

Rant done. She just grates on me!!!

thing is anyone can claim to be an interior designer when they just put together pictures of gifted items!! I also think it’s her way of saying to brands, this is what I want!
Haven’t you noticed she will do a moodboard and then when the room starts to come together everything changes as she puts things in that are then gifted or part gifted to her.

Seen lots of posts on companies pages asking for them to message her 😡
What do you mean?

Haven’t you noticed she will do a moodboard and then when the room starts to come together everything changes as she puts things in that are then gifted or part gifted to her.

What do you mean?
Yeah I missed out a bit of my comment 🙈 I think her mood boards are her way of indicating what she wants to brands.
God her voice just gets on my nerves and her hiding if AD 😡😡

Yeah I missed out a bit of my comment 🙈 I think her mood boards are her way of indicating what she wants to brands.
God her voice just gets on my nerves and her hiding if AD 😡😡
I know it grinds on me as well and the hey guys just popped on.
Her moodboards are practically all the same style as well. Brentwood is going to be near enough the same as her bungalow. “Oh we used the same flooring as our bungalow as we love it so much (no love you’ve been given them or discounted on them) oh and I’ve used the same paint colour as the bungalow that’s because you have no imagination and it’s all been gifted lassy! I bet the work up close isn’t that great as well as they do it all themselves to save money.