Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quiet week, only some gifted hair clips and then today a bloody fire pit labelled PR/GIFT she already has 4 tall patio heaters in that garden. Kindly provided a swipe up at a bargain price of £799.99. They never have that many people around to fire them all up 😂🤣 Gimme, gimme, grab, grab our Hev loves a freebie.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Quiet week, only some gifted hair clips and then today a bloody fire pit labelled PR/GIFT she already has 4 tall patio heaters in that garden. Kindly provided a swipe up at a bargain price of £799.99. They never have that many people around to fire them all up 😂🤣 Gimme, gimme, grab, grab our Hev loves a freebie.
Can’t stand the lassy

Reactions: 1
Go Hev 👏 that’s the way to do it, actually acknowledging AEG and the kindly gifted coffee machine on her stories and grid post.

No one is bullying or trolling her, we are just asking her to be more honest and transparent, how hard can that be Hev?

Reactions: 3
Go Hev 👏 that’s the way to do it, actually acknowledging AEG and the kindly gifted coffee machine on her stories and grid post.

No one is bullying or trolling her, we are just asking her to be more honest and transparent, how hard can that be Hev?
First time she’s wrote it in a post! The ad gifted was still ever so small in her story’s that you couldn’t read it. So when she fixes that issue it will be perfect.

I notice this thread has been moved no wonder I couldn't find it to post.

So another gifted outback. Will that stay once all fitted up or will they take it with them in the move

• Angry
It’s just pure greed and grabby, all for the gram and the adulation from followers fawning over her. She constantly needs the reassurance, but her engagement is so low for the amount of followers that she has. It’s all ads, gifted items and swipe ups, most people are getting fed up with seeing this. We are in the middle of a pandemic, millions of people are loosing their jobs and here‘s our Hev with her Hi Guys look what freebie has arrived today, this totally grates on me as in my opinion she never appears grateful for the gifted items, accepts them and moves onto the next one. Hopefully we will see the end of the influencers very soon, it’s just getting silly Now and unnecessary.

Noticed she posted her utility room again, this was posted only a couple of days ago but deleted...obviously didn’t get enough likes 🙄
If I had a utility room mine wouldn’t like that .... I’m up to my eyes in washing

How does she keep up with doing a renovation !!!! Project Brentwood..... that’s the name of the road Brentwood Road !!!! She kept saying walking to Brentwood and I thought you don’t even live in Brentwood !!!!! 😂😂 I can not believe she is moving again !!!!! That poor little girl must be so unsettled !!!!

Last edited:
It’s very quiet on Hev’s page today, been busy deleting grid posts and it also looks like her business page has had an update 🤔
Yes the wee lassy seems to have deleted any posts that haven’t done well in the likes and comments department. Probably so that all those company’s that gift her or who she’s hoping to work with and gift her things doesn’t see. By the looks of those deleted it’s most of her moodboards and repeat pictures she puts up. Could be getting rid of pictures if she hasn’t declared the gifts properly? Who knows. Her bio changes all the time it’s been houzz interior stylist, she was an interior stylist at an interior company then a interior designer then had a you tube Chanel and tik tok on there.
Odd she’s deleted her wee interior design account tho. Maybe because it had hardly any followers so she will just keep her personal one instead of having two.

100% she’s been on here looking at the comments. She’s gone the opposite now and stated to upper case all the gifted items !!!! Crazy lady 😀😮😀

100% she’s been on here looking at the comments. She’s gone the opposite now and stated to upper case all the gifted items !!!! Crazy lady 😀😮😀
She has most definitely been reading on here, how she’s managed to slip under the radar for so long is beyond me. Most of the furniture in all her homes has been gifted, the Asa rules changed; but a lot of them weren’t disclosing and still aren’t properly.

Wow isn’t it funny she took some time off because wasn’t feeling insta yet look at the size of the word ad on her story now🤣

She has most definitely been reading on here, how she’s managed to slip under the radar for so long is beyond me. Most of the furniture in all her homes has been gifted, the Asa rules changed; but a lot of them weren’t disclosing and still aren’t properly.
Aigh she’s definitely been reading here, notice she’s been saying that they are taking wee Ava out for the day etc and not spending much time at Brentwood and having family time which they haven’t done before, and all of her highlights have gone with everything that’s ever been gifted to them which she hadn't advertised properly, all the mood boards gone and now the massive ad and gifted letters in capitals on her story’s.That’s why she’s been so quiet because she’s been reading here.
Great to see she’s taken the constructive criticism on board and taken note.

She doesn’t need to be at Brentwood all the time with Luke, he would probably get a lot more done if he wasn’t working around Ava and the dogs. She could spend some quality time with Ava, instead of sitting her in front of the Ipad with the dogs. I did notice that she has cleaned up her account, constructive criticism indeed @Homelifewith4boys not trolling or bullying.
I bet she is mega peed off that we are asking for more transparency & honesty, I remember a few years ago showing my daughter her account; I commented on how she was always changing up the furniture. My daughter replied, mum you’ve got a lot to learn about IG, it’s all gifted she’s just not disclosing this to her followers.

Now all she needs to do is give away some of the freebies
Like the 100 beds she has been given lol
Facebook market place springs to mind or she negotiates with the buyers of the homes that she is selling. Most of these influencers are regulars on the selling sites, normally using family members to sell their items 🙄

Hey Hev, have you been reading here or had a telling off.
#gifted so much clearer now 👏👏

Also why has this page been moved from the main page??