Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mentioned today about not having many ads on her story’s today, so defo reading here. Seems her chaps backs ok now as he’s doing the wee kitchen today.
Just watched, she’s had to buy the coffee cups; not an ad. On her stories the worktops are now marked ad, confused as on other stories they are gifted. When you are accepting that many items I suppose it’s hard to remember if you’ve had a discount for a shout out or they’ve been generously gifted to you 🤥

Reactions: 1
Why do companies keep gifting to these nobodies?? Isnt a lot of her followers bought? If so then the companies are wasting their time, it makes me not want to buy off these recommendations, as they just annoy the hell out of me with ad this ad that swipe ups, i always skip their stories as its like watching a shopping channel. If she is selling these free items on ebay etc then I'm sure the taxman will be interested.

Reactions: 2
Our Hev & Luke have just done a live, she disclosed that the bungalow is up for sale. She said that she hadn’t made it public as the last house took ages to sell. They’ve had viewings and someone is viewing tomorrow. When they sell they probably won’t take the furniture as it is expensive for storage, she also stated that they only used 5% of the house furniture in the bungalow.
Damn how did I miss this one. Are they moving into the one they renovating now?

Loads of ads again today all with minute gifted or ad,shes so shady 😡
The one with the radiators was an absolute wee joke it was so small I had to actually look for it. Do we love the light for the kitchen on my moodboard? I’ll tag the company as hopefully I’ll get it free? If not I’ll change my mind for something that will be gifted.

Totally agree @Boobyx. I do believe she buys followers, but then a lot of the influencers do; MrsHinch, Home_Sweet_home.

The one with the radiators was an absolute wee joke it was so small I had to actually look for it. Do we love the light for the kitchen on my moodboard? I’ll tag the company as hopefully I’ll get it free? If not I’ll change my mind for something that will be gifted.
I was just coming on to say this, she’s so predictable with the begging it’s unreal. She’s definitely 👀👀👀👀on here as if your near to Essex they are giving away a unit and sink for free, they were probably gifted it originally.

one million percent she’s on here watching what’s written About her, that’s why she’s been quiet, why she addressed the house up for sale and now like you say about them gifting their wee sink. If I remember she bought that wooden table to upcycle for her own house in her bathroom and was going to put sink on it, it looked awful so she said she would use it in that bungalow and that looked awful so that’s why she’s giving it away.

Flaunting a Vesta Stove on the stories tonight, minuscule gifted. I presume this retails between £1,000 - £1,500, honestly I will be glad when companies stop using these influencers.

Does anyone remember if the Lazy Spa was gifted, Ad or Hev put her hand in her purse and purchased very reluctantly.

Reactions: 3
My friend has an Instagram account trying to call these influencers out, she started with interior styling and has messaged a few of the businesses she’s been gifted by, saying how unprofessional they are not making sure the people they use are following ASA guidelines.

Reactions: 4
I think I follow your friend @Peachylite. over the last month this couple have received gifted items totalling thousands. They had worktops for the Brentwood flip on one story their gifted, on another they are part ad. She knows exactly what she’s doing regarding declaring items, personally I couldn’t care less what she gets, I just wish she would be more transparent & truthful; instead of sneaky & underhand. Hev, we know your reading 👀👀👀👀👀 I’m getting eye strain looking for the minuscule gifted/part ad/ad, make it larger love & just be honest and say if it’s a gift or your doing a shout out and receiving a discount.

Flaunting a Vesta Stove on the stories tonight, minuscule gifted. I presume this retails between £1,000 - £1,500, honestly I will be glad when companies stop using these influencers.

Does anyone remember if the Lazy Spa was gifted, Ad or Hev put her hand in her purse and purchased very reluctantly.

Pretty sure the spa was gifted aswell, they don't buy anything. I do remember her moaning about it can't remember what exactly and I was thinking how can you moan about a gifted item 😡

That’s what made me ask @Mejt26 I remember her mentioning that she wasn‘t impressed about something.

Oh dear, all the gifted items this week and their were many, coffee machine being fitted tomorrow and she’s not feeling the love 🙄 Give me a break, we’re in the middle of a pandemic love.

Attachments

That’s what made me ask @Mejt26 I remember her mentioning that she wasn‘t impressed about something.

Oh dear, all the gifted items this week and their were many, coffee machine being fitted tomorrow and she’s not feeling the love 🙄 Give me a break, we’re in the middle of a pandemic love.
She isnt feeling the love because no one wants all her free very expensive gifts rammed down their throat 24/7 when some people cant even afford to feed their kids in the middle of a god dam pandemic! Shes a miserable spoilt cow and she can ram her free coffee machine where the sun dont shine ....

• Heart
She isnt feeling the love because no one wants all her free very expensive gifts rammed down their throat 24/7 when some people cant even afford to feed their kids in the middle of a god dam pandemic! Shes a miserable spoilt cow and she can ram her free coffee machine where the sun dont shine ....
She doesn’t feel the love when her posts don’t do very well. If she gets a couple of 100 likes on a post she deletes it. She’s one of those wee lassys who had to be told how amazing she is at all time’s. The more I think of it the more I think she has bought her followers over the years to get all this free stuff.

How beggy and childish can u get, u all don’t like my post so I’m going to flounce off 🙄🙄

Looking at her posts she is getting around 700 likes lately but previously has been getting a couple of thousand.
She won’t want all her brands seeing this drop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How beggy and childish can u get, u all don’t like my post so I’m going to flounce off 🙄🙄

Looking at her posts she is getting around 700 likes lately but previously has been getting a couple of thousand.
She won’t want all her brands seeing this drop!
I’ve seen her get 300 likes and after 1-2 hours the post gets deleted. She does this often.

I’ve seen her get 300 likes and after 1-2 hours the post gets deleted. She does this often.
I do remember some time ago she put up a post regarding algorithms & engagement. At the time she had made a decision and was going to step away from Instagram, 2 days later she was back.

Considering how many followers she has, her engagement is very low 🤔

I do remember some time ago she put up a post regarding algorithms & engagement. At the time she had made a decision and was going to step away from Instagram, 2 days later she was back.

Considering how many followers she has, her engagement is very low 🤔
It is when you look at Ashley from the grey home her likes are always really high. Considering she has constant posts constant story’s and has never taken a break she shouldn’t have such low views or likes at all that’s what makes me think she bought a lot of hers. As well as looking at her wee new interior page she’s hardly any followers and is always tagging it.