Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silentwhisper13

I remember a while ago she was struggling with her mental health, she spoke quite a bit about it on her stories and I get the impression she needs constant validation to feel worthy.
She also was moaning she couldnt understand why her posts wernt getting many likes.
It's quite sad really that she needs the love of strangers online to feel any self worth.
I follow another home account with a smaller following that had BOUGHT the swan wallpaper months and months before heather, heather liked the pic and obviously copied the style (which is fine, we all like to have some inspo) but it's the fact that she has a bigger account and making out all these interior ideas are her own and she should be payed hundreds to give OTHER people a moodboard!!!!
Don't get me started on the gifted stuff.
😤😤😤

Reactions: 6

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
She needs reported, things like that are meant to be clearly seen by the viewer, she’s quite obviously a dirty scrounge bag, much like the rest of them 🙄

Reactions: 5

Mejt26

Hi Guys, Just jumping on here really quickly.....

Who finds her so bloody annoying with everything #gifted or #AD that you can barely bloody see.

So so sly. No wonder they can afford another property project Brentwood as it is all gifted or part ad.

I am surprised she doesn't have a thread on here already

• Heart
Reactions: 5

SingSong

VIP Member
Who moves house and starts boarding up rooms on the 1st day! Crazy. I still had boxes everywhere for weeks.

I see they're getting another sofa. They've gone through more furniture in the past year than I have in the past 10 years!

Reactions: 4

Peachylite

Chatty Member
My friend has an Instagram account trying to call these influencers out, she started with interior styling and has messaged a few of the businesses she’s been gifted by, saying how unprofessional they are not making sure the people they use are following ASA guidelines.

Mejt26

That is why she feeling unwell and being distant deffo reading here.

Hey Hev you finally have a thread yay go you 🙋‍♀️👋

Absolutely, been following her since they did there bungalow and watched as they have got grabbier and grabbier 🙈🙈

every time I hear, ‘hi guys just jumped on to show you....’
I want to scream

Phewwww I thought it was just me who actually watches her with grinded teeth !!!!!! Have you seen the coffee machine that she got gifted !!!!! She changes everything all the time !!!!! She didn’t have wallpaper in the kitchen then it got gifted and puts it straight up..... her husband must be worn out !!!!! All that effort for a property that will be rented out !!!! I’ve had to unfollow !!!! Just can’t stand it anymore ..... ad ..... gifted ...... her own website to sell overpriced market crap !!!! It’s just silly

“So after going back and forth I’ve finally ordered the wallpaper for the second bedroom in Brentwood” oh and look the tiny wee gifted Sign that you can hardly see is under where you’ve “ordered” it from. Honestly can she not pay for anything herself.

Mejt26

Shit now more rattan furniture worth £1500 as they don't use the cube they was gifted.
Makes my bloody boil my sofa broke last year and I wanted a cube I can't afford to get one and now that will just get wasted.

• Heart

DebbieF

VIP Member
She is definitely reading here, most probably surprised that she has a thread on here, it was only a matter of time.
That‘s all were asking for, more transparency and be more honest with your stories.
I‘m gonna need new glasses at this rate as really struggling to pick up on the Ad/gifted/part ad/partnership 😂🤣
Absolutely ridiculous regarding that coffee machine, the bungalow is on the market, just don’t get it 🙄

At last I’ve been waiting for a thread on this wee lassy for a while. I feel exactly the same as you. She makes the ad so small she must have to really squeeze her fingers together to make the writing go that small on her phone and to then place it where you can hardly see it. She’s obviously doing it on purpose hoping no one will see It and to seem like she’s being genuine with her followers.
She always tags companies when she’s thinking of getting something from them and then the next minute what do you know she’s been gifted it.Her whole bungalow and now this project was gifted I completely agree. she’s a sly wee lassy that one and her voice is sooooooooooooo annoying.

Mejt26

Sold already what the actual fuck. They just had that freebie coffee machine installed at 1500 quid, you know that will stay where it is.
Why accept and have it installed knowing it was sold.

Fuck me Hev you scabby cow!

• Angry

Silentwhisper13

She grates the living shit out of me. I unfollowed her a longtime ago after she had some kind of breakdown but plastered it all over her stories all for the pittypartybrigade. She had a beautiful house before the bungalow, but now it's like she just tries too hard to fit in with the trending interior vibe that sweeps across insta.
I get the impression her new but older bathroom sit didnt quite get the likes she was hoping for so ripped it out and started again. She also made such a fuss about the cloud wallpaper and it's not even their main bedroom?! That paper is in excess of £80-100 a roll.
She craves attention and it's a joke the way shes gifted things left right and bloody centre.

I could be an Interior stylist if I was gifted the fancy stylish stuff and chuck it into a room.

Also second her annoying voice. Like nails on a blackboard.

Rant done. She just grates on me!!!

MissBara

I had to unfollow this girl a while ago. There’s something so weird about her - I can’t put my finger on it.

her house doesn’t go at all, zero continuity but I guess that’s what happens when everything is bloody gifted

How small????
That’s what I mean. Every single time she does this. With no ad or anything. Lots of people won’t see that tiny wee gifted sign and will see that she has said that she’s “ordered” it so they will all think she’s bought it.