Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she sell it on facebook market? So scabby to sell all your gifted stuff. Companies mad to work with her

Reactions: 2
Does she sell it on facebook market? So scabby to sell all your gifted stuff. Companies mad to work with her
She did on her last home. And she’s sold things on her story’s before. Remember her selling some bar stools from a company who had not long gifted her them.

Now a gifted mirror and a rug for the shed that will be left behind when they move. Bet they don't take the contents with them.
I can't see any contents from the last one in this house, they even got gifted new bloody beds ffs, it's endless
They sell on facebook

Hi guys, well what a wonderful day of freebies our Heather has had delivered.

That bloody mirror is £220.00, rug £134.99, living wall £89.99.

Not a bad days work guys, I hope you love the items as much as I do; blah, blah 🙄

Of course you love them darling, you didn’t bloody pay for them.

So ungrateful and a waste. Is she the worst on here for her gifted all day or are there worse gramers out there?
pinkpeonyhome would sell her soul for a freebie, she lets you know when she’s had to pay for an item.

Mrs Hinch is not good at disclosing freebies, they estimate £50,000 worth of items

Lucyjessicacarter, constantly begging for freebies

There are many others, a lot of them think it’s a right, some even think that being an influencer is a job; deluded much.

Constantly hinting for free items is another pet hate of mine, would I buy any item on their recommendation; not a fat chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The gifted sign is so ridiculous on the story of her saying she found a new place for the living wall

The gifted sign is so ridiculous on the story of her saying she found a new place for the living wall
She‘s beyond sneaky, underhand, deceitful, misleading, greedy & grabby. This last couple of weeks it’s just been take, take, take. These companies are being taken for fools and so are her so called followers, a lot have been bought so wouldn’t give a damn.

I follow pinkpeonyhome too another hater but can't hit the unfollow although declares gifted bigger then our Hev

Reactions: 1
I also follow, she brighten‘s my day 🤣 it’s all for the gram.

Okay guys, what’s a Part Ad 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's a joke. God knows how much that cost.
Also the cushions earlier £48 a pop no doubt she will have 4 of them plus a throw to come 😡

It's a joke. God knows how much that cost.
Also the cushions earlier £48 a pop no doubt she will have 4 of them plus a throw to come 😡
Who in their right minds would buy a cushion cover for £48, for that price I would want the insert as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if the throw will be in the region of £100+

Who in their right minds would buy a cushion cover for £48, for that price I would want the insert as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if the throw will be in the region of £100+
Honestly she has changed her wee kitchen wall so many times. First it was a shelf then a gifted print and now a bloody gifted canvas. She just accepts anything and everything for free. Did she really need another gifted throw or another set of cushions? No she’s just a pure greedy wee asswipe

Last edited:
That wall art starts from £260-£295 @Homelifewith4boys, honestly we’re in the throes of a pandemic and she’s on daily with her “Hi Guys” look what’s arrived today.

Reactions: 3
Gifted rug today along with the worktops.

Dread to think how much that all totals upto in gifts this week

Our Hev & Luke have just done a live, she disclosed that the bungalow is up for sale. She said that she hadn’t made it public as the last house took ages to sell. They’ve had viewings and someone is viewing tomorrow. When they sell they probably won’t take the furniture as it is expensive for storage, she also stated that they only used 5% of the house furniture in the bungalow.

Our Hev & Luke have just done a live, she disclosed that the bungalow is up for sale. She said that she hadn’t made it public as the last house took ages to sell. They’ve had viewings and someone is viewing tomorrow. When they sell they probably won’t take the furniture as it is expensive for storage, she also stated that they only used 5% of the house furniture in the bungalow.
Prob been reading here 👀👀👀

Your probably right 😂🤣 although she would be shouting from the rooftop “TROLLS” rather quiet this morning, deliveries not arrived yet 😉
She’s mentioned today about not having many ads on her story’s today, so defo reading here. Seems her chaps backs ok now as he’s doing the wee kitchen today.