Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜‰ I heard a lot about the website. Trying to navigate my way round here at the moment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Il get there. Just might take me a while. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Ps, I just checked that # out thinking it was actually something that had been started for luke, only to see there are another 1.4 million Lukeโ€™s that also need saving ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No ๐Ÿ˜‚ Luke is Hevโ€™s husband, constantly doing DIY & changing up rooms that were already completed. #freeluke from the DIY chores ๐Ÿคญ

Reactions: 2
How many properties has she renovated, it is ARCHITRAVE that Luke has fitted and not architray.

We realise you are very in tune with the finer details and not FINNER ๐Ÿคญ

#FREELUKE

• Haha
Iโ€™m so glad I found this thread!
Iโ€™ve followed Hev for a while (even at the beginning when she always used the #milf #sexymum ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)
She has always been gifted stuff and never declares any of it, unless youโ€™ve got a microscope to see it.
She sold the 4 bed house and left all the gifted items in there. Then with the bungalow she brought for ยฃ285,000 sold it for ยฃ400,000 with the free front door, free log cabin, free pergola, free bathroom, free bathroom tiles, free Extravagant light fittings, free coffee machine, free bbq, free garden tiles! The list goes on and on ๐Ÿ™„
If I was a company sending her all this free stuff for her to then make profit and just sell on Iโ€™d be fuming!
Also Lukeโ€™s Twin brother is on Instagram (more normal and not braggy) I think they live very local to each other but you never see them visiting each other when theyโ€™ve just had a baby? I think they donโ€™t agree with them being gifted all this free stuff when they seem to work really hard for it all?

Reactions: 1
Whose a #sexymum ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ˆ @SusanSmith

TBH I have no problem if companyโ€™s are stupid enough to gift her items, it wouldnโ€™t make me rush out and purchase said items. For one Iโ€™m not a sheep and I donโ€™t have an IG grey home, shock horror ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s the fact that she is not open, honest and transparent, she tries to hide it with the smallest font which is unreadable.

I clocked her a couple of years ago and showed my daughter her account, I said at the time that Hev was always changing things up. She informed me that she hadnโ€™t purchased these items and companies were gifting them to her and she wasnโ€™t playing by the ASA rules. Typical AD dodger and has been for quite a few years, because she has been caught out byTattle sheโ€™s not happy, her thread has been a long time coming and when their ousted they call trolls and bullying.

She always bangs on about family recently, again Tattle gave her this content; bingo and before you know it all the burners fired up in the garden and there are many ๐Ÿ˜‚her brother and his family stayed for the weekend. Luke appears grounded and very hard working, although he does appear to have aged this past year, constant changing things, DIY & very distinguished grey hair.

We had stories on Friday about Ava and her nursery friends, again this came from Tattle as all the poor girl knew was renovation, renovation and no fun. She will insist that she is not reading here, but when we mention something it appears on her stories.

At least they are taking her to Peppa Pig for a fun day out this weekend.

Someone has said on this thread that sheโ€™s a bully, who knows ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ do you know the family?

#FREELUKE

Last edited:
Whilst this is a sweet video of Ava, there is no way that I would have shared this with my followers.

We know itโ€™s of an innocent little girl doing the washing up, but this could quite easily end up in the wrong hands or on a sick paedophile site ๐Ÿ˜ฑThis is the sort of videos that they crave, if you are sharing your daughter to your followers she needs to be fully clothed and not in her underwear.

Sorry if you donโ€™t agree Hev, unfortunately this is the society that we live in; you need to protect Ava.

Attachments

• Sad
Sorry if this isn't allowed, I've been a long time lurker and wondered if there was a thread on Sophia Hardy (sophia.at.home), anybody else follow her and think she's got annoying! Last night's drunk stories were a bit weird for a blogging account ๐Ÿคญ

Admin, please delete if not allowed!
please can someone send a Link to the thread about Sophia. I need a rant ha

Sophia.at.home always on the phone, play with your kids and theyโ€™ll leave you alone
oh thatโ€™s the thread I started but im sure Carrie said there was another one. But feel free to chat on that thread please. Iโ€™m so fed up of the all the gifted things that she openly said she was sent ages ago but hasnโ€™t shared. They donโ€™t care about supporting businesses at all. Itโ€™s just all take take take

oh thatโ€™s the thread I started but im sure Carrie said there was another one. But feel free to chat on that thread please. Iโ€™m so fed up of the all the gifted things that she openly said she was sent ages ago but hasnโ€™t shared. They donโ€™t care about supporting businesses at all. Itโ€™s just all take take take
Sheโ€˜s not the only one, there are many whose stories & grid posts are just AD/PR Gifted items. Itโ€™s the constant stories asking for recommendations that get my goat, I call it begging for a company to step up and gift them a freebie; put your hand in your purse and part with your money. Some of them are bloody shameless and would sell their soul for a freebie ๐Ÿคฌ