Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Hev, have you been reading here or had a telling off.
#gifted so much clearer now 👏👏

Also why has this page been moved from the main page??
Aigh shes definitely been reading here. It’s no coincidence that we say about the small gifted signs each time she has something given to her, and now bang strait out of no where she’s writing AD in capital letters and stating all gifts and ads on her posts and story’s now. She’s also now mentioning a holiday and taking wee Ava out for days when we said they don’t do anything with her other than walk to project Brentwood.
You will also find that she has taken all of her highlights off her page because all of them shown that she hadn't stuck to guidelines by stating all the things she had been gifted or paid to promote clearly she did this to save her back incase someone grassed her up.

Reactions: 1
Hey Hev, have you been reading here or had a telling off.
#gifted so much clearer now 👏👏

Also why has this page been moved from the main page??
[/QUOTE

She‘s had a massive clean up of her personal account and deleted her Business/mood board account.

She is probably panicking about ASA and the tax man, if someone was to contact them as she hasn’t been very transparent for years.

No idea about the page, I just click on notifications.
I do feel sorry for Ava, beautiful bedroom which is over the top 🙄 packed to the rafters toy room.

A garden which wasn’t really designed with her in mind.

She goes to nursery, does she not have little friends around to play and have tea, my house was always filled with kids playing and my daughter loved it.

At times she just looks so lost as if she doesn’t know how to have fun, take her to the park; pack up a picnic she will love it.

You don’t need to spends loads of money, it’s the simple things that they remember.

We used to take our bikes up onto the moors with friends, have a picnic, play lots of different games and then a sausage & burger barbecue on a disposable which cost a £1. My daughter is 32 and still remembers these days, it’s all about the memories you create.

What will Ava remember, sat in another project watching the Ipad and then falling asleep in the dog bed because she’s bored.

Last edited:
Yes poor Ava, she has no other interaction with other children and if she not with Hev then dumped off at grandparents.

They never really do anything with Ava no fun days out at all life is all about renovation it's sad

• Sad
It’s great that we are now seeing posts declaring the gifted items, it’s not hard is it Hev 😉 bet she‘s seething having been caught out by the Tattlers 😂🤣

Ava is not being taken to the bungalow today👏 day at home and Luke is finishing early, take her for a walk at the beach it’s not that far from where you live.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Great to see that you’ve taken on board comments from us nasty tattlers and taken her to the beach & park 👍🏻

Happy days Hev, family time is so important and memories are so precious.

Lovely weekend planned, Ava will have some fun this weekend.

It’s not hard to strike a balance Hev, she doesn’t need to spend so much time at the renovation; just let Luke get on with it on his own.

We have obviously hit a nerve and Ava’s happiness is paramount.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Here here this is what Ava's life should be like.

Hev like all the others will claim she don't read here

You know you’ve made it on IG, when you have a thread on that tattle.life 😂🤣😅😆
Aigh you know she’s been reading on here as she’s never spoken before or shown them taking wee Ava out. And she’s now over talking what she’s doing with her. And she’s also now declaring everything that’s been gifted. So happy that she took note of our constructive criticism.

Definitely overthinking everything @Homelifewith4boys we Tattlers are so good at providing content for these accounts, especially when their not promoting their gifted items, ads and swipe ups.

Personally I never had our Hev down as a cook from scratch kind of person, more a box meal & ready prepared veg. Today’s offering of a mini roast, the emphasis being mini, where is the rest of the meal; are those roast potatoes on that plate. Not a good advert for the all singing & dancing oven 😆

Only 9 comments 😳 and over 207k followers, where’s the engagement.

Attachments

Last edited:
Friday night, burners all fired up 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Boys will be boys, fair do’s; great to see Luke cut free and have some fun for a change 👍🏻

This is what life is about Hev, sit back and enjoy what you have
So happy to see that they’ve took what we said on board and are spending time with Ava most importantly and their family and friends instead of all there time on the wee renovation. That’s what life is all about. They have never done this in all the time I’ve followed them in all their homes. Enjoy.

Us Tattlers aren’t all bad we are actually really helpful in guiding these instagrammers.

Our Hev needs to loosen up and start enjoying life, let your hair down love; have a few drinks and go with the flow. You only get one life, live it like it’s your last day; works for me.

I can't believe after gutting that bungalow using gifted and heavily discounted items she's now leaving that house to move into project Brentwood!! What a slap in the face for all those companies that have helped her do that bungalow to such a high standard just to get rid of it instantly!! I used to adore her old house and the way she seemed to be but she's just rude and look at me, look what I have now, I've had to delete her!

This is why her engagement is so low @Dontsugarcoatit, people are seeing her for what she really is.

Everything is Hi guys, look at me and my newest freebie, so false, grabby, greedy & needy.

I also loved her other home until I showed my daughter her account, she explained how all all the gifted items received needed to be declared as an ad, even back then she wasn’t declaring. I was very naive and thought she had purchased everything 🤣😂 there are a few influencers like our Hev who aren’t keen to declare their gifted items.

I tried, really hard for a while to try and bring our home up to her standard of decor but it was just completely unobtainable for a normal family with children.

It was only after she moved into this bungalow I realised it was unobtainable because she wasn't actually doing any of these things without a hand up from free items and big companies. Don't get me wrong I'm not jealous at all, I couldn't think of anything worse than being chained to my phone all for the sake of a freebie. I'll save and do it my way. I just wish she'd be more honest about it that way people like me may not feel so rotten about themselves when they can't manage to get the look she does.

No one is jealous of her @Dontsugarcoatit she is not a happy girl, it’s all about the gram. If her grid posts don’t achieve many comments, she deletes them; there was one post and there were only 9 comments and she has over 207k followers 🤷🏼‍♀️her engagement is very low and she knows it.

My daughter opened my eyes to her after I commented that she had replaced the kitchen chairs in the house again, she said she hasn‘t purchased them; they are gifted and she’s not declaring this on her grid post.

People have seen her commentating on big company accounts on IG, asking them to DM her, your guess is as good as mine as to why.

My mantra totally, we have saved and worked hard to achieve the look that we wanted in our home, I’m more than happy and we paid for all of it ourselves. I wasn’t chained to my phone, leaving messages on companies pages on IG, hinting for items. Don’t feel rotten, enjoy your home knowing that you haven’t sold your soul to achieve it.

Dm-ing companies flat out right asking? Never? 🙈😂 There's being confident, then there is flat outright cheek.

I wanted to really like her to be honest, her last home was beautiful, they seemed a lovely family and I felt so sorry for her when she was struggling but since she's moved I do feel that she's changed and not for the better.

I haven't got the time to run around staging my rooms for one picture all for Instagram, aside from the fact I have children who absolutely wouldn't leave anything alone I placed for 30 seconds haha I couldn't be bothered

These are on this thread, she has totally changed; It’s all for the gram.

Poor old Luke must have the patience of a saint living with her, she is just so demanding, want it done now, change this as the gifted item has arrived today; there is someone on this thread who has said she is a vile bully!

She is so intense, she needs to cut loose; get drunk and be grateful for what she has. We are in a pandemic and many peoples lives have been turned upside down, there is so much uncertainty at this time; just be grateful Hev.

Attachments