Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is when you know they receive many gifted items, our Hev has bought a hot chocolate maker and declared it ‘Not an ad’ 🙄

It’s laughable when she declares it ’pricey’ but hey she’s a sucker for her hot chocolate. Can’t wait for the stories, grid posts, marshmallows & squirty cream galore 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Good god 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 30 degrees outside and this simpleton is ordering hot chocolate machines, sorry "pricey" hot chocolate machines, sorry Beyonce hun I thought hot chocolate was hot chocolate tbh. I'd like to get off the world now 😂😳

Sorry if this isn't allowed, I've been a long time lurker and wondered if there was a thread on Sophia Hardy (sophia.at.home), anybody else follow her and think she's got annoying! Last night's drunk stories were a bit weird for a blogging account 🤭

Admin, please delete if not allowed!

Sorry if this isn't allowed, I've been a long time lurker and wondered if there was a thread on Sophia Hardy (sophia.at.home), anybody else follow her and think she's got annoying! Last night's drunk stories were a bit weird for a blogging account 🤭

Admin, please delete if not allowed!
Just had a look, 😂🤣🤭 how embarrassing, honestly some of these bloggers need to give their heads a wobble. Tom sounds a good egg, holding it all together 😂🤣

Sophia At Home @carriexbradshaw someone today has started a thread.

• Heart
Thank you! It'll probably just be me moaning about her on there haha!! 🙈🤪
Pull up a chair and a nice cold drink, you are very welcome here; this ones a major deceiver regarding gifted items. Has a property she has just sold and one she is renovating, so much gifted stuff that she hides it’s unbelievable. Only just started declaring over the last couple of weeks as caught out by us tattlers 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Pull up a chair and a nice cold drink, you are very welcome here; this ones a major deceiver regarding gifted items. Has a property she has just sold and one she is renovating, so much gifted stuff that she hides it’s unbelievable. Only just started declaring over the last couple of weeks as caught out by us tattlers 😂🤣
Just getting comfy with my popcorn 🍿😜

Well at last the penny has dropped regarding renovating and constantly moving, allegedly they are getting too old and it’s very stressful. I’m more inclined to think that she has taken on board what us tattlers think, Luke is in agreement as well and will be hanging up his DIY tools, they just have to find a property that ticks all the boxes,; it has to be right.

What will they do with all this free time, apparently family is very important and they intend to have family stay at the weekends; family days with Ava and hopefully extending their family. Cue over the top bespoke nursery 🤩

Well surely at some point that baby has to get sick of wandering about a building site, we renovated one house and my son didn't cope, never again, I'd rather wait until he was older than put him through it.

Well surely at some point that baby has to get sick of wandering about a building site, we renovated one house and my son didn't cope, never again, I'd rather wait until he was older than put him through it.
Little Ava was absolutely bored to tears being dragged to the renovations, what life is it for a little girl.

There was one story and she was sat watching a film on the Ipad while they were working at their present renovation, then the next story showed her fast asleep in the dog bed; says it all really ☹

Hev’s definitely reading here as they have been spending more time with her & FAMILY is very important.

Reactions: 2
I do think it's time to knock it on the head for a while until the little one is a bit older, enjoy some time with her and leave conquering the housing market until she's older.

Aw I deleted her so I didn't see those stories, I'd be so upset if my little one fell to sleep in a dog bed 🙈

Oh do you really think she reads this?

So I’ve just been on her story !!!!! She sold her four bedroom house because it was to big !!!!! Now she’s said that the bungalow is not big enough ... so there looking for a four bedroom house !!!!! FFS ... constant posts about family time !!!! She’s without a doubt been on here !!!!!! 😮🤔

Reactions: 4
So I’ve just been on her story !!!!! She sold her four bedroom house because it was to big !!!!! Now she’s said that the bungalow is not big enough ... so there looking for a four bedroom house !!!!! FFS ... constant posts about family time !!!! She’s without a doubt been on here !!!!!! 😮🤔
Welcome, she has renovated & sold 3 properties before the bungalow; made substantial profit on all of them; very savvy regarding money.

She has said in the past that the running cost of the 4 bed detached were huge 🤷🏼‍♀️

They were able to purchase the two bungalows, no idea if they have a mortgage on either of them.

Without a shadow of a doubt she has been reading here, it’s been family, family for the last couple of weeks & rightly so, Ava is only 4.

She is also now declaring her gifted items, very selective memory and often forgot 🤭😉

Have you seen her latest grid post? I've just had a look and she's definitely been on here just by the way it's worded

Reactions: 2