Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mejt26 and she’s off, gifted rug for the games room, followed by gifted candles and yet again another phone cover from a SMALL business.

I don’t understand how she does it, her engagement presently is ONLY 0.58%, I’m no expert buy that is very low with the amount of followers that she has.

Plugging the partnership with the tool company that are supplying Luke’s new tools 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone have a link to the new property?
No, she is keeping it firmly under wraps; probably because we knew all the other property addresses‘s 🤣🤣🤣

The collabs/free/gifted items are presently swarming in, she has bought very little for the games room and Ava‘s toy room.............pretty much what we expected 🤔

Reactions: 1
Gifted a £700 planter
Virtually all the renovations have been gifted, PR, brand partner, working with or small discount. I believe the new grey loungers for the garden were an ad as were the new cushions for the sofa outside. Ava’s toy room is full of skandi style items which were gifted. There has been that much stuff over the last few months I gave up as it was obscene to the point of such greed and before she has a moan I am not jealous.

Her engagement is really low and she is loosing followers daily, I think followers get fed up when an “influencer” is constantly ramming ad’s and AFF links every day; it gets boring.

I honestly do not understand these companies gifting them as they never stay in the homes that they renovate, once they’ve finished they will be off in 6 months; with her declaring that the house doesn’t work for them. Personally no house will ever work for them, until they do a self build; hang on in there Ava one day you will be settled in a home.

Reactions: 3
I sincerely hope she’s PAID for that Olive Tree, I’ve just taken delivery of 2 from that company, I always make a point of refusing to purchase items that an “influencer” has been gifted. I will be hopping mad if they have gifted this freeloader 🤬

Attachments

Oh dear, Heather is stressed, Luke has just informed her that the roof joists for the dormer work will be too small; £4500 down the drain just like that. Big girl pants Heather, you must have took delivery of free gifted items worth more than that, so it balances out your mistake.

Oh dear, engagement low & loosing followers.

Anyone see the stories regarding the new Bio-Fire, the impression I got from Carlyshomeideas who also has the same fire is that some accounts don’t credit accounts that inspire them to purchase the same items.

Attachments