Interiorstyling18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh that’s the thread I started but im sure Carrie said there was another one. But feel free to chat on that thread please. I’m so fed up of the all the gifted things that she openly said she was sent ages ago but hasn’t shared. They don’t care about supporting businesses at all. It’s just all take take take
I can't find the thread anymore, so will use the one above

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well it’s all happening at Project Brentwood, our Hev’s only gone and done it; she’s left her job and is now a fully fledged interior designer.

Luke is working like a Trojan as usual, now that your home Hev you can make him some lovely dinners from scratch 😜😋

Sorry Hev but that vase looks like something from a charity shop.

You can keep the wallpaper at £95.25 a roll, it is beyond most people’s means; Covid-19 pandemic, people furloughed and loosing their jobs. But not for our Hev as it’s an AD again as usual, on the plus side she is declaring this more clearly.

#FREELUKE

78021255-E8E9-4AF8-8F3E-C4E0CB6E9A01.jpeg
B0A7AF0D-068F-4B7A-8A45-D55C1ED7844D.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Our Hev admitted on one of her stories that skincare doesn’t interest her and she just uses Clinique facial wash & Uriage moisturiser, sticks with what works. Today she has been gifted a Foreo cleansing system at only £169.00, even kindly provided a swipe up 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

I've been off the radar for a while, can't believe I missed her quitting her job, and now project Brentwood is up for sale, if that goes as quick as the other one where they going to live?

Thank you @DebbieF another 100k in the kitty, well well well, maybe they can afford some shorts or work trousers for Luke now LOL.

So I love the way she calls it project Brentwood and it's in bloody clacton

• Haha
Thank you @DebbieF another 100k in the kitty, well well well, maybe they can afford some shorts or work trousers for Luke now LOL.

So I love the way she calls it project Brentwood and it's in bloody clacton
🤣😆🤣😂 I have to be totally honest and say I have never been to Essex, is Clacton-On-Sea not a nice place to live?

Pity you hardly see the family at the beach & Pier, occasionally when the family come to visit and it’s a big thing for the gram.
Do any of these influencers ever screenshot their weekly screen time for Instagram?

just wondering how long they spend on there??

Do any of these influencers ever screenshot their weekly screen time for Instagram?

just wondering how long they spend on there??
They regard it as a second job, 40+ hours a week and then there’s the editing and filtering of photos. I read that one account took 40+ photos of the kitchen to get the exact shot that she wanted, she apparently used one 😳🙄 You have to get yourself noticed, post daily, stories and reels, it’s all for the gifted/free items.

I love how they announce that they are having a day off the gram, no need to story it; you won’t be missed 😂🤣😆🤭

They regard it as a second job, 40+ hours a week and then there’s the editing and filtering of photos. I read that one account took 40+ photos of the kitchen to get the exact shot that she wanted, she apparently used one 😳🙄 You have to get yourself noticed, post daily, stories and reels, it’s all for the gifted/free items.

I love how they announce that they are having a day off the gram, no need to story it, you won’t be missed 😂🤣😆🤭
I mean, let’s assume that most full time jobs are anywhere between 37.5 hours to 42.5 hours a week... my question is, how do they manage to do this, and hold down their jobs?

after watching a Stacey Dooley documentary about a couple in Surrey I can see the appeal to try and get to their level of influencing, but how many have tried to get to that level but fallen short??

I mean, let’s assume that most full time jobs are anywhere between 37.5 hours to 42.5 hours a week... my question is, how do they manage to do this, and hold down their jobs?

I am sure there is an app where you can schedule the time your grid post goes live, so they could in theory prepare the grid posts the night before. Use their lunch breaks to catch up with messages etc, they all reply to other accounts with the same old drivel. Then we have the whole evening as not many have a life outside of IG, what little life they actually have is storied for the gram driving through McD‘s, brunch, farm visit or the park.

It can be very lucrative, this account has AD/PR GIFTS almost daily, they have just finished a flip and the amount of AD/PR was unbelievable; right down to gifted quartz worktops.

after watching a Stacey Dooley documentary about a couple in Surrey I can see the appeal to try and get to their level of influencing, but how many have tried to get to that level but fallen short??
I have read of people leaving their jobs to concentrate on their accounts, it’s okay in theory; not so good when your child decides they no longer want to be part of this circus.

What is with all this Fashion posing lol lol.
Everything now is a bloody swipe up

What is with all this Fashion posing lol lol.
Everything now is a bloody swipe up

You get paid for swipe ups, AF links; at least she is disclosing them 🤪

The freebies are still rocking up, new house sign, door wreath and Christmas items for Ava.

Maybe her design business is not as busy as she thought, got to up her income from somewhere, personally swipe ups put me right off and I refuse to line an influencers pocket.

Attachments

You get paid for swipe ups, AF links; at least she is disclosing them 🤪

The freebies are still rocking up, new house sign, door wreath and Christmas items for Ava.

Maybe her design business is not as busy as she thought, got to up her income from somewhere, personally swipe ups put me right off and I refuse to line an influencers pocket.
I was wondering roughly how much each swipe up would be worth?

I mean, surely swipe ups can’t pay the bills?? Iv just been having a “google” and from what I can find I’m on the understanding that most swipe ups are paid on a percentage of people’s accounts that you send their way, and or purchases the follower makes?

I wonder how many of their followers actually like their clothing style, and swipe up?

Seems like a desperate bid to try and hang on to the “real” followers that want to see the renovations.

either way, I suppose what it is doing is giving them the vital engagement she craves 😉

watch this space, it won’t be to long until she goes into selling holidays or something like that 😂

• Haha
@Sittingnexttoyouagain I checked on Social Blade and her engagement is really low at only 0.82% 😳 she is so desperate to get back to renovating as she knows she has no real content presently, engagement on her business page is low as well.

Today I watched her stories and does anyone think the same as me, Botox in her forehead; so smooth & not mobile.

Attachments