Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone (just a little build?) get big a free stokke highchair. Ffs she could afford to buy one. Donate it to a refuge or something. It’s soooooo relentless.

Reactions: 7
They would be crazy to gift her one given that she herself has declared that it is not worth the money for the festive season That statement will stick with her followers.

Reactions: 5
Thanks Matalan! Another brand to avoid. What does taking SMS and her kids to a Littlemix concert promote ?!

Reactions: 9
SMS has taken the whole body positive self love vibe so far that's she's now just a complete arsehole. She posts pictures of her arse and nipples on the internet for a living. I feel for her family.

Does NSSN ever stop moaning? She is so privileged yet does nothing but complain!

It's really, really boring. Tired of the dancing, nakedness, Friday finger.loving your rolls shit. I really went off her when she posted some lame excuses for losing weight because it didn't fit into the narrative that she is trying to promote

Lulu will be seething this morning as the fashionablepan was gifted a needle and thread dress for a wedding yesterday

Reactions: 6
When blaggers are gifted items of value, are they obliged to declare the value of those items as income?

Reactions: 2
Who is NSSN?

When blaggers are gifted items of value, are they obliged to declare the value of those items as income?
Officially yes, if the gift is over the value of £250, and the gift is in lieu of payment for an ad. But it’s such a grey area with very little info available I doubt many gifts are declared at all. In the past, gifts were known as backhanders, and frowned upon. Social media influencers seem to revel in backhanders.

Reactions: 2
Where has Candice Braithwaite's thread gone? She is one angry little woman.
It is still there is it in the families section candice-Braithwaite. I have no idea how to move it or start a new one

I told Hello Fresh this when they called to offer me a discount after I cancelled. Spoke to an actual person..... fast forward and DMBL40 (who can easily pay for her own food) is advertising thing. Swipe Past.

Reactions: 6
Thanks Matalan! Another brand to avoid. What does taking SMS and her kids to a Littlemix concert promote ?!
I noticed FoD also went to see them yesterday. Didn’t see a #gifted in his story.

Reactions: 3
It would no doubt be worthwhile for HMRC to assign a couple of investigators to monitor some of these beggy Mitchell’s, track their declarations and obvious freebies, and make an example of their tax evasion.

Someone on this thread mentioned thenursemum and I’ve started following her. Honestly, if you’re ever tempted by an influencer’s umpteenth gifted biker jacket or leopard print cushion, just think of that little family and it’ll straighten your thinking.
Someone arrange for a “press trip” for them please, I would actually watch.

OMG !!! Bloody well said !!!!
That’s exactly how It makes me feel !!! I don’t trust anything posted on IG and I definitely don’t buy anything that is ‘recommended ‘ a million times by a million free loading instagrammers !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.