Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mother Pukka the only grammer to actually put a figure to what #pressdiscount actually equates to? Her latest post, if you've not seen it, she very clearly explains how it works and that they got a 60% discount, and what they have to do in order to quantify it.

On the back of the Lexus #presstrip I am imagining Mr Chloelovestoshop insisting that she stick to fashion and Miranda Dunn's overpriced fake fur coats in future. They've struggled to pul together 3 instagram sellers for the end of Ibiza season gathering.
That Lexus trip seems to be an odd mix of influencers, am bemused as to why Chole has been invited, cars aren't really her thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is Mother Pukka the only grammer to actually put a figure to what #pressdiscount actually equates to? Her latest post, if you've not seen it, she very clearly explains how it works and that they got a 60% discount, and what they have to do in order to quantify it.

That Lexus trip seems to be an odd mix of influencers, am bemused as to why Chole has been invited, cars aren't really her thing.
It looks like one massive balls up from Lexus. They took them wine tasting and to lunch after a boozy night. The "men" are driving!

It looks like one massive balls up from Lexus. They took them wine tasting and to lunch after a boozy night. The "men" are driving!
I'm sure Chloe's kids enjoyed the wine tasting. I like Chloe, and I understand they've all been invited as it clashed with one of the girls birthdays, but the trip doesn't seem kid friendly. I also have no idea what this trip is to promote, funded by Lexus, but she's not driving and she's talked more about the view from the hotel.

Reactions: 1
I liked Chloe but she made me feel very insecure with the sheer amount of money she has and flaunts her ability to just buy whatever she wants. Which is fair enough to her if you’ve got the cash but I had to unfollow!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure Chloe's kids enjoyed the wine tasting. I like Chloe, and I understand they've all been invited as it clashed with one of the girls birthdays, but the trip doesn't seem kid friendly. I also have no idea what this trip is to promote, funded by Lexus, but she's not driving and she's talked more about the view from the hotel.
Yes, what it is to promote? Why Ibiza? Why the wine tasting when they're driving? I just don't get it.

TBH I often skip Chloe's stories as she comes across as such an air head and it irritates the tit out of me. It seems like she enjoys an incredibly pampered life (lucky her) and yet is always losing things, getting her days mixed up, going to the wrong place and then having to go and have a 6 hour lie down to get over it. I'm not sure if its all an act but the "oh silly silly me, I'm such a silly silly wally" is so lame.

• Haha
Luxefamily5
Can’t stand this women , fake as they come , constantly witches and whines about tit that really does not matter , sits there with her hand on her chin which irritates the duck out of me!! Always “working” on her online travel business. Screams how she is a normal working mum, yeah love when your kids go to private school, you “work” from home”, no doubt you have a cleaner , a Gardner , probably a chef etc etc , your husband earns millions yeah so bleeping Normal aren’t you?????
she never seems to have friends , I’m guessing probably quite lonely , now before any one or her slams me for being jealous , nope nope and nope .Myself and my fiancée run our own successful business in construction, we may not have a huge house but it’s a 3 bed semi which I love!!! I have plenty of friends have 2 wonderful children , I am in a loving fulfilled and happy relationship but I am a down to earth women and can’t stand fake rich snooty women !
no wonder Luisa zissaman ditches you for Sam faires , much more down to earth than you , you play act at ring normality you are just a twit!!!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed a whole bunch of influencers including Chloe a while ago after many years. As they’re so fond of saying if you don’t like what you see, then feel free to unfollow. So I finally did. Chloe seems sweet but why would I want to see posts/stories of her on a gifted holiday to Ibiza. She has never shown a jot of interest in cars before. It’s just an example of another wealthy yummy mummy who can more than afford fabulous holidays hoovering up what they can get for free. And we’re all expected to lap it up. Surely we must be at peak Influencer overload now?

Reactions: 7
To be honest - it really didn't look much like a holiday - I felt really sorry for her children. I wonder how much of a birthday the one who had a birthday really had? It all just looked really boring and awkward.

I unfollowed a whole bunch of influencers including Chloe a while ago after many years. As they’re so fond of saying if you don’t like what you see, then feel free to unfollow. So I finally did. Chloe seems sweet but why would I want to see posts/stories of her on a gifted holiday to Ibiza. She has never shown a jot of interest in cars before. It’s just an example of another wealthy yummy mummy who can more than afford fabulous holidays hoovering up what they can get for free. And we’re all expected to lap it up. Surely we must be at peak Influencer overload now?
Did she explain what it was for? I’m still none the wiser 🤷🏼‍♀️

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed that the thread on Debbies H has been taken down? I know there’s the ongoing court case with the guy she was due to marry - is that connected with why thread has been removed? Seems strange?
No I hadn’t but interesting...

Did she explain what it was for? I’m still none the wiser 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t actually know as I don’t follow her any more. Chloe seems like a lovely mum and to be fair to her, others jet off much more often on endless holidays/cruises without their kids in the name of work 🙄

Luxefamily5
Can’t stand this women , fake as they come , constantly witches and whines about tit that really does not matter , sits there with her hand on her chin which irritates the duck out of me!! Always “working” on her online travel business. Screams how she is a normal working mum, yeah love when your kids go to private school, you “work” from home”, no doubt you have a cleaner , a Gardner , probably a chef etc etc , your husband earns millions yeah so bleeping Normal aren’t you?????
she never seems to have friends , I’m guessing probably quite lonely , now before any one or her slams me for being jealous , nope nope and nope .Myself and my fiancée run our own successful business in construction, we may not have a huge house but it’s a 3 bed semi which I love!!! I have plenty of friends have 2 wonderful children , I am in a loving fulfilled and happy relationship but I am a down to earth women and can’t stand fake rich snooty women !
no wonder Luisa zissaman ditches you for Sam faires , much more down to earth than you , you play act at ring normality you are just a twit!!!
She’s so stuck up her own arse.

Her ‘travel business’ sounds very dodgy.

I really wish WearsMyMoney hadn’t put a shout out asking for laser eye recommendations on her Insta stories. It really makes it seem like she’s not so subtlety angling for a freebie - I thought she was better than that 😔

I really wish WearsMyMoney hadn’t put a shout out asking for laser eye recommendations on her Insta stories. It really makes it seem like she’s not so subtlety angling for a freebie - I thought she was better than that 😔
I thought exactly the same thing!

You could not make it up 🤣 so DMBL40 is on her amazing “press-discounted” Caribbean holiday . . . . now doing an advert from her balcony for random TV channel Wtv?!?? What the actual?! Like just enjoy your holiday?! 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought this was very awkward, especially how excited she was to see what 'toff' is going to do on her show. I mean I get it, it's money and all but would she watch these programmes if she was not getting paid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.