inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so shocked that in her Q&A she said she’s 31, I honestly thought she was late 30s she acts so frumpy for her age

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has moved house and she has done a story where Matt is cursing her because she has too many things. I’m sure she knows she’s greedy but I find it funny that her boyfriend hates it too. She also done a pre recorded ad and again, she sounds so unnatural

And so it begins, selling items that were probably originally gifted. Surely the new house can accommodate it all, but then again there would be no room for new gifted items!
Is she ever going to pay for anything?

Reactions: 1
Got her free carpets from all that begging. How bleeping greedy! She may think she has a big house now but clearly can’t afford to decorate it she has to beg for carpets!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand this woman she’s a knob!! So many ad’s she must be glued to the bloody phone all day

I didn’t realise she wasn’t married! I actually can’t get over that she’s only 31, I thought late 30s.

Does anyone think her partner can’t stand her??

• Haha
Her full time job is a mummy and Instagram she already admitted it on her poll recently
I can’t stand this woman she’s a knob!! So many ad’s she must be glued to the bloody phone all day

Thank god she has a thread. First time I seen her YT her voice instantly annoyed me. She sounds like a primary school teacher (just read that she may have used to have been one) with zero personality and humour. I know we only see snippets of their day, but I just wonder what men find attractive in these kind of women.

More to the point, she stories what she is doing then... a reel then a YouTube. Of. The. Same. Thang. Boooooring.

Lmao we have all said the same thing! It’s the voice and the way she just pouts as if she’s better than everyone else. And her ADS... don’t get me started. Most of them cosy a fortune which make her so I relatable.
Thank god she has a thread. First time I seen her YT her voice instantly annoyed me. She sounds like a primary school teacher (just read that she may have used to have been one) with zero personality and humour. I know we only see snippets of their day, but I just wonder what men find attractive in these kind of women.
She really is the most irritable influencer. I don’t know why this thread isn’t bigger! Pmsl she comes across as a self em

See she has post today begging for drawers because they too expensive for her (aka Matt says no)....she irritates me and I have followed her since her early days in Instagram...she has no shame!!!

See she has post today begging for drawers because they too expensive for her (aka Matt says no)....she irritates me and I have followed her since her early days in Instagram...she has no shame!!!
Same with the garden looking for a landscaper the obligatory question from all Instawankers "Can anyone recommend..." Give it a bit and she will have a collab with one

So Jessica used help to buy. That house is huge, worth half a mil according to the developers website. How is that a reasonable use of the scheme?? I thought help to buy was to help people get on the property ladder. Not help people already on it to upsize to big posh houses??

So Jessica used help to buy. That house is huge, worth half a mil according to the developers website. How is that a reasonable use of the scheme?? I thought help to buy was to help people get on the property ladder. Not help people already on it to upsize to big posh houses??
Who are the developers? He must have a good job or very nice parents!

Who are the developers? He must have a good job or very nice parents!
Bennetts, it’s some sort of exclusive super posh development, it’s listed as one of only two houses built in that design

I am also curious to know what her other half does for a job.

can Jessica really be making that much from YouTube? She only has 8k subscribers?!

Bennetts, it’s some sort of exclusive super posh development, it’s listed as one of only two houses built in that design

I am also curious to know what her other half does for a job.

can Jessica really be making that much from YouTube? She only has 8k subscribers?!
doubtful she’s making a lot.

I can’t work out where all the money comes from, huge mortgage on one salary and she’s constantly spending money. The bedside tables she bought were £250 each now she’s having carpets, shutters etc. I’m wondering if she uses a lot of credit cards