inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her story and she said the mortgage has been delayed so sheā€™s going to put up her tree, also posted a few businesses Iā€™m sure those will be AD GIFTED next šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I just saw her story and she said the mortgage has been delayed so sheā€™s going to put up her tree, also posted a few businesses Iā€™m sure those will be AD GIFTED next šŸ˜‚
I'd say she's freaked I think they thought they'd be in the new house for Xmas.

So much gifted tat, sheā€™s giving stuff away via the local Facebook page today in an attempt to look generous...

ā€˜Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to buy this brand and model of crib but before I click buy, what do you guys recommend?ā€™

but what we all know she really means is

ā€˜Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m going to buy this brand and model of crib but Iā€™m asking what you guys recommended first to first Boost my engagement and secondly See if anyone will gift me one because Iā€™m a beg šŸ¤«ā€™

Cheap home Instagram accounts are getting worse, they literally have NO shame going on the scrounge daily

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never had any intention of buying that crib! So obvious sheā€™s begging for one. Same with the bugaboo post the other day!!
I also think this mortgage saga is that they are stretching themselves too much which is why itā€™s being questioned by the company!

Reactions: 3
She never had any intention of buying that crib! So obvious sheā€™s begging for one. Same with the bugaboo post the other day!!
I also think this mortgage saga is that they are stretching themselves too much which is why itā€™s being questioned by the company!
ooo whatā€™s the mortgage saga? I must have missed something?

Hello tattlers! Hope you had a nice Christmas? I decided to log into the gram today and saw that inside number2 has shared her Christmas presents. Does anyone else find it strange?

Hello tattlers! Hope you had a nice Christmas? I decided to log into the gram today and saw that inside number2 has shared her Christmas presents. Does anyone else find it strange?
mrs Meldrum did. A fewyears ago too - it was like bragging. The home that made me also does x

mrs Meldrum did. A fewyears ago too - it was like bragging. The home that made me also does x
Itā€™s so braggy especially this Christmas must have been a hard one with not being around your family and some who might have experienced losses

And so it begins, selling items that were probably originally gifted. Surely the new house can accommodate it all, but then again there would be no room for new gifted items!

Reactions: 3