inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Poundstretcher ad was absolutely shocking. Worst part? She’s kept the tag on the big storage bin for the soft toys!!?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she works for poundstretcher, it’s not quite the white company for her ladyship!

• Haha
So Boris has just announced another Lockdown, the Country is on its knees and all little Miss Snooty can worry about is her precious bloody house move! Good god, these Insta princesses are so far removed from reality.

I was just thinking the same. She does a lot of wrong things on her Instagram and she doesn’t realise half of it! She will probably be at the range or Waitrose and telling everybody just how quiet it is lmao looking at her followers, she was probably paid between £500-£1500 for that dreadful ad

Boo boo miss. What a struggle u live lmao

Thread created. Let’s take the gossip there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
About time we start a thread to discuss this account.
Posts asking for recommendations and then you see she has them gifted anyway
Ads all day long
Miss perfect + spoilt
Nothing is good enough
Has about 4 lampshades in the living room
Moving home using help to buy AGAIN because they can’t afford it but want a bigger house to show off and more content for the insta

The virus didn’t stop her shopping before! In fact we got called COVID Police for pulling her up on it and she would have been pregnant then!

How staged and awkward are her ads 😬🥴 they make me cringe it’s like she’s reading from something in front of her like a robot!

Reactions: 3
She is just a show off. Always buying above her means ie her new house is help to buy.

It’s all to show to her followers that she is upper class paying £60 for two dresses that they will grow out of in a matter of months.

With regards to her ads.. they are the worst I have ever seen! You would think she would be more natural by now as she has done hundreds of ads 😂

Reactions: 1
More stories today. How did she get so annoying! Bragging about a headband from the white company, more pregnancy news, more baby items.