inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring. Advert after advert followed by “I’m so excited about this thing I’ve received”.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she would be so smug and “could crush a grape” 🥱 if there had been some research into L’Occitane and China??

This one is so taken with ANY attention that she would sell her soul
such a screeching attention seeker with no class or talent, don’t understand what brands see in her!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she would be so smug and “could crush a grape” 🥱 if there had been some research into L’Occitane and China??

This one is so taken with ANY attention that she would sell her soul
The epitome of an insta-bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The epitome of an insta-bleep
my friend went to a Selfish Mother event at their shop a few years ago and said she was the biggest irritant, so loud and latching on to everyone and anyone with a sniff of insta fame

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest ad, no price and no name of the dress so you would have to scroll the whole website. It’s an ad for her and she feels in it not for the dress

Reactions: 1
Latest ad, no price and no name of the dress so you would have to scroll the whole website. It’s an ad for her and she feels in it not for the dress
Totally sums her up, she screams me, me, me. She’s just insufferable, how brands think she’ll enhance their product is beyond me.

I’m really surprised we aren’t talking more about her inpo run club. It’s one thing doing endless ads etc, it’s annoying sometimes but if it’s declared then it’s probably fair dos. But that run club seemed to me to be a straight up grift. She started a hash tag, monetised it as soon as it got any amount of traction and then flogged a load of merch - run journals and clothing and I think some sort of collab with next - with the implication that you’d be running or whatever “with” her and you’d all be filling out the journals together etc.

Then as soon as the run club stuff has sold out she stopped running. I think she’s mentioned the run club twice in the last six months or so. I know we all have to take responsibility for our own choices etc but I do feel quite upset for these women who went all in, bought the stuff, used the hashtag - this may be a little judgemental but I’m not sure whether if you had a really good group of supportive friends and family around you that you would join up with an influencer run club and buy a load of tat. These women are probably a bit vulnerable in various ways. The journal and the workout stuff weren’t good in and of themselves, these women were buying the support/involvement of her, and as soon as they paid their money she disappeared out the picture completely.

I’m really surprised we aren’t talking more about her inpo run club. It’s one thing doing endless ads etc, it’s annoying sometimes but if it’s declared then it’s probably fair dos. But that run club seemed to me to be a straight up grift. She started a hash tag, monetised it as soon as it got any amount of traction and then flogged a load of merch - run journals and clothing and I think some sort of collab with next - with the implication that you’d be running or whatever “with” her and you’d all be filling out the journals together etc.

Then as soon as the run club stuff has sold out she stopped running. I think she’s mentioned the run club twice in the last six months or so. I know we all have to take responsibility for our own choices etc but I do feel quite upset for these women who went all in, bought the stuff, used the hashtag - this may be a little judgemental but I’m not sure whether if you had a really good group of supportive friends and family around you that you would join up with an influencer run club and buy a load of tat. These women are probably a bit vulnerable in various ways. The journal and the workout stuff weren’t good in and of themselves, these women were buying the support/involvement of her, and as soon as they paid their money she disappeared out the picture completely.
Yup. She bought a peloton bike so we hardly ever see her running now

Yup. She bought a peloton bike so we hardly ever see her running now
Probably bought it with her earnings from those women who bought into her money grabbing run club, she doesn’t do anything unless there’s a shedload of tit in it for her.

Reactions: 2
Mental Health Day with an ad at 7am. The line “summoning the mental health to walk two sausage dogs” I’m the first paragraph. Unbelievably tone deaf especially for someone who talks about her own mental health no end

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Second advert for coats in four days, this time for Matalan. How many coats does one hun need?