inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's insufferable!! Wear the shorts, don't wear the shorts... . AD AD AD... a free volvo for the trip... check out my super duper talent-ed/less daughter, and oh and here's a few of the rest of the kids.. honestly I can't even hate follow anymore. She really cannot read the room, some families have struggled to give their children even one day of holiday fun and her and other insta wanks are shoving their freebies in people's faces.

Reactions: 10
I can't follow her anymore, she annoys me too much. Just endless ads and admiring herself in 'amazing lighting' 🙄 and don't get me started on the daughter!

Reactions: 10
She’s so conceited and yet tried to act anxious and unconfident! She absolutely adores herself - which is fine but be honest!!

Also not marking any of today’s stories as AD!! She’s so horribly sneaky and devious 🤢

Reactions: 5
I agree. I’m a confident person in everyday life but I hate photos of myself with a passion, let alone video. I don’t believe someone could put them selves out there every day in such a prominent way and not mostly be secure about the way you look. So why not own it? I don’t believe you’d put yourself through it for ‘relatability’.

I can't believe how she was moaning about how she was struggling at yesterdays (or the day before) events. Not appreciating she was lucky to be invited- oh no just moaning how hot she was and was going to come home until the daughter turned up to jolly her on! She really annoyed me - I'm normally 'ok' with her but this just screamed spoilt and ungrateful!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe how she was moaning about how she was struggling at yesterdays (or the day before) events. Not appreciating she was lucky to be invited- oh no just moaning how hot she was and was going to come home until the daughter turned up to jolly her on! She really annoyed me - I'm normally 'ok' with her but this just screamed spoilt and ungrateful!
Yes, i thought this too. So ungrateful.

Reactions: 3
I've been at work this week, at times I have been really hot....because the weather has been hot and humid. I have carried on working and drunk more water. I haven't nearly had a breakdown because of it.
She is literally looking at new clothes or furniture whilst eating and drinking gifted food and drink. Hardly taxing! If it's too hot and you don't feel when, she has had the opportunity to leave.
Seriously what is there to moan about!!!!!

Reactions: 6
And now fancy gym membership. She is insufferable, does she not know how it looks when so many people are struggling?

Reactions: 3
And now fancy gym membership. She is insufferable, does she not know how it looks when so many people are struggling?
Vile woman, can’t or won’t read the room, always screeching for attention and pushing her daughters to be the same. I remember seeing her at an event years ago and she was desperate to put herself in the path of anyone with a hint of a presence on instagram. She was loud and insufferable and no one there looked impressed.

Reactions: 4
What's with the "rebranding"? Also that kiss at the end of every reel? How can she be getting more insufferable? Those boots, by the way, are £350!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
My god she thinks she’s the absolute dogs bollocks now Zoe Ball has followed her (after she made a cringey reel and superimposed herself onto a picture!!) calling her BFF! Grow up woman!! You left school a LOOOOONG time ago 🤢🙄😡

Reactions: 4
My god she thinks she’s the absolute dogs bollocks now Zoe Ball has followed her (after she made a cringey reel and superimposed herself onto a picture!!) calling her BFF! Grow up woman!! You left school a LOOOOONG time ago 🤢🙄😡
So thirsty for validation and acknowledgment, she’s still got the mental age of a school kid judging by her “artwork” 😄 Zoe will probably find her tiresome very soon and unfollow.

Oh and we’re back with Ad after Ad after Ad. Then moan after moan after moan. The cycle continues. And yes Vicky you bore the duck out of us as well!!!

Reactions: 6
How many clothes does one person need? She can't possibly have time to wear all the stuff that's given to her, pretty vile when others are trying to cut down, be more sustainable, only buy what they need etc. Urgh