inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she always has terrible holidays but is this a new low? I’m actually going to Porto soon and had hoped for a few tips/recommendations but instead got these two tits doing weird dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she always has terrible holidays but is this a new low? I’m actually going to Porto soon and had hoped for a few tips/recommendations but instead got these two tits doing weird dances.
I’ve never seen so many ads from someone on their hols. She may as well have stayed home!

Reactions: 1
Hmm sounds like Porto didn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic with ‘work going on’. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person 😂 maybe she is jinxed on holidays!! Or maybe she just loves to moan about everything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That bathroom - how to fit in every trend and colour in one small room
Bloody awful, she’s such a try hard. I wonder if these influencers ever choose what they really want or what they think looks good on Instagram. Although that bathroom doesn’t look good even online. Like council public toilets chic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really bleeping loves herself doesn’t she. But then throws in a body insecurity post every now and then to keep it real.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The post about her legs and sharing all the notes from people she’s inspired - she wore a pair of shorts, she hasn’t found a solution for world peace for f**ks sake!! Her sense of self importance is huge!

And don’t get me started on those dancing vids 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her reel should be declared as an ad. She says it wasn’t asked for and she only did it for fun but that isn’t the point, it features Fat Face clothing who she is working with. Reported.

Is she going to New York? I wish she’d tell us ….
One story about her friend Bowelbabe almost 24 hours after she died and in amongst a load of look at me stories / ads and links to fashion reels. Crass

• Sick
Reactions: 8
One story about her friend Bowelbabe almost 24 hours after she died and in amongst a load of look at me stories / ads and links to fashion reels. Crass
they always do this. They’re so upset but only manage about five minutes without talking about themselves again 🙄

Wouldn’t expect anything else from her, zero class.

Reactions: 2
I hope there’s no building work going on in NYC that might spoil her trip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure I've ever disliked someone I've never met as such. she's so smug and don't get me started on how much she wants "her boo" to be famous or married off to a celeb.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7