inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she did not record her own jingle for her story 😂😂 the cringe. The new ‘branding’ is bad enough without vocals.

Reactions: 1
Ffs this woman!! Not marking every Ad as an Ad on her stories! INFURIATING!! Absolute creep! Tagging Lauren Lavern at every opportunity and saying she passed the ‘not a twit’ test!! Can you imagine how cringe she is at these events?? Even Sally GSDIH looks embarrassed to be seen with her. The type of person you want to punch. Hard. In. The. Face.

Reactions: 4
Ffs this woman!! Not marking every Ad as an Ad on her stories! INFURIATING!! Absolute creep! Tagging Lauren Lavern at every opportunity and saying she passed the ‘not a twit’ test!! Can you imagine how cringe she is at these events?? Even Sally GSDIH looks embarrassed to be seen with her. The type of person you want to punch. Hard. In. The. Face.
Yep - I bet Lauren Lavern is delighted that Inpo thinks she's 'not a prick'. I wonder if Lauren thought the same about Inpo - I suspect not!!!

She's totally lost her way this one - repetitive stories, too many ads, doesn't really know what she's about - here she goes again this morning with the 'last night me' tit. Amusing the first time you see it - not so much when she rolls it out every week ...

Reactions: 5
Banging on about hair loss with a full bleeping head of hair!! Absolutely ZERO awareness of how utterly demeaning she is being!
There is self deprecating and then there’s Vicky - give me attention and tell me how fabulous I am everyone! If she gets any closer with the camera it’ll be down her throat! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Can't she do anything without her daughter? They never seem to do anything productive with their days and their adverts for David Lloyd just put me off ever signing up to that gym 😤

Reactions: 3
Literally every story nowadays is an AD! Cringey lip-syncing, cringey ‘dancing’, why do brands want to work with this woman? I mean I say work in the loosest sense of the word. 🙄

Reactions: 6
How have I only just found this thread!!!!! I’m so surprised it’s not longer. I quite liked her in the early days before she became a firm member of the middle class insta hun group but haven’t seen her in my timeline in ages until this week and it’s all ads and silly TikTok’s with her daughter. The desperate need for continued validation and instafame is unreal.

Reactions: 10
How have I only just found this thread!!!!! I’m so surprised it’s not longer. I quite liked her in the early days before she became a firm member of the middle class insta hun group but haven’t seen her in my timeline in ages until this week and it’s all ads and silly TikTok’s with her daughter. The desperate need for continued validation and instafame is unreal.
Right?? I can’t believe it either, she’s got to be one of the most annoying self proclaimed ‘creator’ on insta!! Utterly in love with herself yet pretends not to be!!!

Ok so who’s gonna offer her a free kitchen - it’s so disingenuous when influencers start talking about things they are thinking of doing. Note the tag for Neptune - she’s a trier that’s for sure.

• Haha
And now air fryers 🙄 how long before someone gifts her one of those as well? Just vile.

Peak annoying today, the singing really grinds my gears, I’m sure she rehearses what she’s going to say 😂

Screenshot_20221113_183059_Instagram.jpg

This doesn't even look like words and the teeny tiny font does not sit well at all

Reactions: 7
Car ad with no info on what the range is, how much it costs to charge, where chargers are, so you need a charging point at home or can you plug into the ordinary socket, what insurance group it is, how much the car is, how much room there is in the boot, what the wait time is if you order one now, if Volvo will take your car in part exchange, but we do know her picnic got cancelled. Great ad.

Have had to unfollow, it is just cringe after cringe reels of her and her favourite daughter flogging fast fashion. With the odd interjection where she moans about her weight or self confidence.

• Sick
Went back and had a look at her insta after unfollowing. She will literally sell any brand that drops into her dms. Anything for a freebie, pennies on the side from aff links. These insta huns have no shame. Baffles me with the cost of living that everyone is dealing with.