inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s popped up on GSDIH wanky musical love actually rip off - dramatic emerge from behind some curtains 🤢 god she really winds me up

Reactions: 1
I can’t stand her, real basic grabby witch trying to suck up to anyone she thinks might elevate her. And giving her daughters the same values. I know people who have met her at events and apparently she’s just loud, unfunny, and with no self-awareness, but we already knew that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her, real basic grabby witch trying to suck up to anyone she thinks might elevate her. And giving her daughters the same values. I know people who have met her at events and apparently she’s just loud, unfunny, and with no self-awareness, but we already knew that.
Grabby is right! Every bleeping story is an aff link!! That’s if she can be arsed to mark them all as such! Often she doesn’t which annoys the bejesus outta me!! Sneaky smug bastard

• Heart
Wonder if she’ll comment on the Guardian report that workers in India making the F&F jeans she advertises are working 99 hour weeks in terrible conditions

• Sad
  • Sick
It’s the claim she can’t look at herself in the mirror or get motivated when she spends her entire time making ‘look at me’ tik toks and reels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
so shameless. In the middle of a crisis when people are struggling, privileged grabby idiot
Still at it! Absolutely bleeping blatant begging! Tagging the hotel and everything!! No shame whatsoever!! Gross 🤮 🤢

It’s the claim she can’t look at herself in the mirror or get motivated when she spends her entire time making ‘look at me’ tik toks and reels.
Exactly!! Such an attention seeker!! So needy for constant validation. Self deprecating and yet can’t stop ‘dancing’ and posing in her bag of shite clothes! Unbelievably annoying twit

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Cue more ads for Volvo or whatever ridiculously expensive car she and her husband have their eye on 🙄

Still at it! Absolutely bleeping blatant begging! Tagging the hotel and everything!! No shame whatsoever!! Gross 🤮 🤢

Exactly!! Such an attention seeker!! So needy for constant validation. Self deprecating and yet can’t stop ‘dancing’ and posing in her bag of shite clothes! Unbelievably annoying twit
It strikes me if the luxury you want doesn’t suit your budget, then you can’t afford that type of hotel and you need to give your head a shake. I’d like to have the Savoy as my London base, but y’know………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
£40 for an A5 printed postcard 😱 who buys that tit??!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry I’m very repetitious on this thread but £45 for a freaking print 😱🤯 And I love the way she’s one of the only people in the world who has time to go for a run everyday; because she’s shilling crap to the masses and selling prints that probably cost her 50p and took her 5 mins to make!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m very repetitious on this thread but £45 for a freaking print 😱🤯 And I love the way she’s one of the only people in the world who has time to go for a run everyday; because she’s shilling crap to the masses and selling prints that probably cost her 50p and took her 5 mins to make!!!
It’s pathetic. Think I’ll get my four year old nephew to start shilling his artwork, probably about the same standard.

• Heart
  • Haha