inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I've ever disliked someone I've never met as such. she's so smug and don't get me started on how much she wants "her boo" to be famous or married off to a celeb.
Or how hot/cool/edgy “Mr INPO” is (he’s none of those things)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nahh I bet the 3 males of the house are loving the peace and quiet. No daily singing, dancing or ott behaviour to endure😂
I was thinking that, her husband seems quite sound. I bet they have had a relaxing weekend of takeaway and F1 with a side helping of calmness?

Reactions: 3
I agree. I think her husband comes across as a normal bloke. She came across as a normal woman in the early days before IG sent her round the twist and her ego went into hyperspace.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In terms of weight gain, she looks the same as she ever did to me? That’s not say she looks bad or that she’s lying about post-menopausal weight changes but it’s not obvious to me.

As for the ‘imposter syndrome’ 😑. I’m afraid I cannot take that seriously at all. She’s been milking this ‘artist’ grift for years now. IG has opened up a lot of opportunities for her in that area, sales and collaborations. Opportunities that many more talented (trained or otherwise) artists simply don’t get, despite trying to build their exposure and brand. Mostly because they are true to their brand as artists, not building huge followings as lifestyle/mummy bloggers, flogging whatever sponcon comes their way. She should be feeling imposter syndrome. She isn’t that talented as an artist. Her work is repetitive and unimaginative, more suited to gift wrap than hanging on walls.

Reactions: 7
Don’t believe a word of the new post re wearing shorts. How convenient for that to happen to her. She’s not even that big and I can’t imagine people would bat an eyelid at a size 18 woman these days. It’s quite normal, as you keep telling us!

Reactions: 3
This woman is insufferable. She really bloody loves herself. And as for her two daughters. GET IN THE BIN. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s embarrassing enough being a teen on holiday with your parents. Put down the phone and leave them be!
Glad she keeps mentioning it’s a holiday because the posts she has shared has me thinking it was just one long ad with her and smug daughter!

Reactions: 6