Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m posting a lot today but day off, and home alone.

To whoever asked about buying views, Shane Dawson did a video on this a while ago that was quite interesting and proved it works and is easy to do. Can’t remember if it was financially worth it but I guess it depends on your cpm with YouTube.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Sarah and Chris, I googled fussy baby, as I’m sick of hearing you say it!! He isn’t fussy, there is actually a problem! Though we could have told you that without google.
I’m pretty sure the first sentence doesn’t apply to you.....but the rest. And for your info Sarah, breastfed babies like to latch for hours, don’t breastfeed if you can’t commit to him!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ahh but see if she left him that would mean standing on her own two feet. Actually working a real job, paying her bills herself, cooking and washing for her kids etc. She is simply not capable of doing so. If she had anything about her she would of packed up and fucked off last July...She's weak and Its sad. If my bloke did to me what Chris has done to her, id cut all his clothes, pour bleach in his Xbox, pack all his tit, publically humiliate him and beat on my chest like a QUEEN silver back gorilla, while running him out my house. Sarah Ingham= weakling.
Did she used to work back in the day before all the vlogging and fame or was she a ‘full time mummy’? What did Chris used to do? I’m not sure on the history with these lot

Reactions: 1
Did she used to work back in the day before all the vlogging and fame or was she a ‘full time mummy’? What did Chris used to do? I’m not sure on the history with these lot
He used to work at the airport, and was working when they started to vlog. Sarah stayed at home with the girls and did all the normal stuff like school runs etc. He then left his job to vlog full time, at a time when they were huge and making loads!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure he had very short shifts at the airport. I vaguely remember hearing him bang on about a sick four hour shift.

• Haha
Couldn’t believe the ‘he slept for fo....until we woke him at 3’. Why would you keep that in. Unless he was looking forward to the tattle reaction 😂. And kissing Jace on the lips - twice!! Common sense would say you don’t do that with a cold sore even if she didn’t know the dangers but she’s already said in a previous vlog that she does.

And, seriously, what is the point in this ‘holiday’. All it is, is a different house to film more boring footage in. All the ‘girls’ seem to have had for entertainment so far is a hot tub, some lol dolls, colouring books and a couple of very tit couple of hours out.

Ah well, at least Creepy was able to skulk off for a bit to groom some folk while getting his drone footage.

Reactions: 16
Genuinely worried for Jace, not just saying it because of who his awful parents are, but I feel like they could be doing some lasting damage on his health.

Letting him go hungry so they can sleep, leaving him when he “fusses” - could have nutritional and emotional effects, not supporting his head as a new born and most dangerously, kissing his face with the cold sore virus.

I honestly can’t believe my eyes. And yet we’re supposed to believe Creepy is so worried for his safety that he drives home for 3 hours? Horrible, lazy, narcissistic, selfish chavs.

Lazy - spend less time on here reading and then dropping in snide comments in your vlog and look after your kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
He used to work at the airport, and was working when they started to vlog. Sarah stayed at home with the girls and did all the normal stuff like school runs etc. He then left his job to vlog full time, at a time when they were huge and making loads!
She never worked but ofen disappeared to do medical trails at Covance

Reactions: 6
What did Chris used to do? I’m not sure on the history with these lot
Which version do you want - organising cleaning teams at the airport, or young hollywood, trainee pilot, rock star, mathematical prodigy, mesmerising everybody with the power of inline skating?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had a baby 8 months ago so this is quite sensitive to me! I’m struggling with my weight, being on maternity leave, sat at home most days! As soon as I get back to work I think routine will help with weight loss. I guess Sarah doesn’t have a job to go to so she would need to have more discipline.
Yes plus she must be hurting over those allegations never mind how much of a facade she puts up ,
I bet it’s been hard living in that house and the hormones right now must be raging 😤

How about LITRALLY?
Well I would but I can’t get tit faced right now 😂😂😂

I think someone figured this ‘holiday’ would of cost around £2000. I think they should of stayed home and spent that money on doing something sooper dooper like literally omg exciting each day. Like taking the girls to get pampered including a hair cut, a couple of local outings maybe that they never seem to do I’m not from the area or even same country so not sure what but a zoo, or even an actual fancy place for high tea? A movie day? Could of had great vlog material, spent less and had jace a 3 week baby at home.
They don’t wanna mess their dream home up Barbie and ken would have to clean up after the girls daily , it’s easier to rent and let them trash that for a week

Last edited:
I agree. I'm sure there's old screencaps on GG of Facebook posts for years ago - the ones where they were publicly slating the aunt and threatening violence. I remember there was one where she liked a status where the person said 'my n*****'. Its a shame that the Karma twitter got deleted cos they were all on there.

Wait here's one:

Also what she posted after Jess first went public:
She isa delightful little woman isn't she.

Reactions: 7
I've sat this morning and caught up on about half of the last thread and then this one, as no work today woo-hoo. If you celebrate it, have a good Easter Xx

Thank you whoever posted the Hayley video, I hadn't seen the extent of that video. What Chris did in this situation was wrong and imo he took advantage of a vunerable person if she was struggling with her mental health as she states, and he abused his position to do so. However, as a 21 year old as she mentions she was at the time you have an indication of what is right and what is wrong. I understand he made her feel good about herself and that's why she went for it but she mentions in the alleged messages between her and Chris that she has her own business, so surely she must have some savvy about her and have some indication that what he was doing/saying and what they ultimately did was wrong? but still went ahead with it. I dunno what i'm saying here but it seemed more two sided with Hayley than the videos I've seen about the Jess situation. I get that its more damning evidence towards Chris, but I don't think you can compare it directly to what happened with Jess... anyways i'm waffling so I'll stop there! Anyone have any thoughts?

Not watched any vlogs for a few days so will catch up at some point over the weekend! x

I dont get the hype. Its just overpriced chicken imo.
Glorified McDs

Couldn’t believe the ‘he slept for fo....until we woke him at 3’. Why would you keep that in. Unless he was looking forward to the tattle reaction 😂. And kissing Jace on the lips - twice!! Common sense would say you don’t do that with a cold sore even if she didn’t know the dangers but she’s already said in a previous vlog that she does.

And, seriously, what is the point in this ‘holiday’. All it is, is a different house to film more boring footage in. All the ‘girls’ seem to have had for entertainment so far is a hot tub, some lol dolls, colouring books and a couple of very tit couple of hours out.

Ah well, at least Creepy was able to skulk off for a bit to groom some folk while getting his drone footage.
It isn't even as if they can't get to the coast for a day trip if they got their arse out of the house on time either. Why didn't they just do a few day trips?

Genuinely worried for Jace, not just saying it because of who his awful parents are, but I feel like they could be doing some lasting damage on his health.

Letting him go hungry so they can sleep, leaving him when he “fusses” - could have nutritional and emotional effects, not supporting his head as a new born and most dangerously, kissing his face with the cold sore virus.

I honestly can’t believe my eyes. And yet we’re supposed to believe Creepy is so worried for his safety that he drives home for 3 hours? Horrible, lazy, narcissistic, selfish chavs.

Lazy - spend less time on here reading and then dropping in snide comments in your vlog and look after your kids!
I completely agree. Everytime I watch I get more and more concerned for that poor baby! He looks like he's hungry all the time and it's frustrating to watch. Not sure I can watch much more if it carries on

Just watched last nights vlog and that poor baby is starving. He is constantly rooting for food. When Sarah is holding him he seems distressed and is very obviously looking for a breast. It's heartbreaking and it's neglect. She just can't be arsed with him at all can she? He's just an inconvenience to her. Somebody needs to step in before it's too late

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I read this as suck of the groom :oops:

Doesn't seem that far fetched seeing as it's creepy, perhaps that's why Sarah wasn't allowed to be a bridesmaid :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Instead of traipising around on holiday, wallowing in pig tit. Lazy should've been at home and at that breastfeeding group. She has zero idea about any of it.
'He's fed for 3 hours, he can't be hungry'. He's feeding constantly to up your milk supply, tit for brains. Clearly you're currently not producing enough milk to meet his needs, so he's trying to 'order more', again the more he feeds the more milk your breasts will make. When he's fussing and rooting for your nipple, you latch him on. It's very simple.
What is she not understanding? That kid is looking so thin, I don't think I can watch anymore while he's like it.
Also why does she insist on putting him in clothes that clearly don't fit him? Several of the outfits she's had on him the sleeves are half way up his arms and the legs half way up his calves.

Not watched any vlogs for a few days so will catch up at some point over the weekend! x
I really wouldn't bother, it's the same old boring rubbish and a few hours of your life you'll never get back.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I think they want Jace to be cute tiny baby for as long as possible but I've not seen 1 of them hold him like the newborn he is, he's held up unsupported, put down a slide all be it held and gentle but he's newborn not 6 months old, he's starving, and basically nothing I. Their 15 to 20 min vlog doesn't show any natural love. Just the basics you see when you hold your best friends baby. Jace didn't bring you back to height of fame nor did it push allegations to back of minds.
I don't think they will give up. Money is still much better than 2 full time jobs and so this will keep them going. They won't give up.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Instead of traipising around on holiday, wallowing in pig tit. Lazy should've been at home and at that breastfeeding group. She has zero idea about any of it.
'He's fed for 3 hours, he can't be hungry'. He's feeding constantly to up your milk supply, tit for brains. Clearly you're currently not producing enough milk to meet his needs, so he's trying to 'order more', again the more he feeds the more milk your breasts will make. When he's fussing and rooting for your nipple, you latch him on. It's very simple.
What is she not understanding? That kid is looking so thin, I don't think I can watch anymore while he's like it.
Also why does she insist on putting him in clothes that clearly don't fit him? Several of the outfits she's had on him the sleeves are half way up his arms and the legs half way up his calves.

I really wouldn't bother, it's the same old boring rubbish and a few hours of your life you'll never get back.
She’s probably putting him in these clothes because she stupidly bought all these tiny baby or newborn sizes and he was bigger size ( birthweight anyway)
And she can’t be bothered to buy any new clothes. Probably relying on the gullible ifam to send more outfits.
I mean what child feels the need to send baby clothes to some stranger on the Internet?! Especially when said family are not exactly short of cash (well I guess now they could be)

I agree don’t bother watching the vlogs, you’ll only contribute to their shitshow.

I just read here and if someone mentions something hilarious then I will skip to that part.
I cannot stand watching a 15/20 min vlog featuring those two cretins.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.