Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

This made me smile in tonight’s vlog. Come on, which one of you paid that man with the billboard to follow Creepy and Lazy down the seafront? 😂
A7D6B508-5ACC-492D-BE32-87D276A77EF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

BabeOne

I have read here for only a short time, but I feel so very sad for that little chap; I had to leave a message and say how much I agree with what gets written here.

I had my Darling Son 31 years ago - our only child - I didn't know it at the time, but he has learning disability and Autism. I always knew from the midwife placing him on my tummy, that something was not right - we just didn't know what until he started failing all of his milestone checks.

One of his problems was tummy related and still is to this day. As a first time Mum I knew nothing but instincts kick in, don't they? He couldn't go to the toilet, was terribly frustrated/upset and when he did "go" it hurt him terribly that he would scream. It broke my heart - so to read here and watch how they think this is amusing, makes me beyond cross that they are not taking this seriously.

I am not saying at all that Jace, has any of our Darling Sons problems - heaven forbid! But as parents you have a duty to care and love your children - forever as far as I am concerned.

You seek answers, and no way would you be going away for a Easter break while he is not in a good routine of toileting/feeding.

I breastfed for only 5 weeks - I wish I could have done more, but our Son wasn't happen and along with my parents, Husband and Health Visitor support I gave up. At least he was settled with a bottle and started to sleep.

No Mother should feel that she has to breastfeed, if it doesn't come naturally or you feel it doesn't work right - every child is different. If I had had more children, I would have supported a daughter or daughter-in-law, to be kind to themselves, and do what feels right by them.

I would have loved to be a Nanny, or my Son to be married one day - maybe it will happen. They have 4 beautiful children, that they use for their own financial gain - the Girls look like they are not looked after in regards to their personal grooming either.

I don't know why I am writing this - it won't change anything for little Jace. I rarely talk about my time with my Boy, from back then - for some reason today, with the toileting it has opened a wound, that I thought was healed within me.

Please Sarah, if you should read this - please go on your own to talk to the gp/health visitor and find a way to manage this for not only Jace, but for yourself too. You've tried the breastfeeding - no one can ever say you didn't try! But do what is right for your little chap.

I wish I had my time over, truly I do.

Sorry ladies for such a super, duper long post - I'm only a Mum, but old enough to be a Nan! Sometimes, we all need to listen to other views, that have experience.

Happy Easter Sunday, regardless :)😘

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
the Suggestions are getting longer than the actual 1000 post threads themselves 😂😂

Throwing my beanie in the ring.

The Ingham family #34 Stop Trying To Make Rolo Happen. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

GeorgiaLucy

... And as legend says he kept rolling into the distance, never to be seen again, some claim to still hear the faint sound of 'woohooo' coming from the Scarborough hills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This is my first post on this thread but been lurking for a little while. I lost my baby girl at 21 weeks and she would have been due just before Jace was born and watching how they are with him makes me so angry. If Sarah really is feeding him as much as she says she is (which I’m sure she isn’t) then she should be seriously concerned about his health. Cancelling the midwife and putting it off just shows she doesn’t give a shit. It could be that he’s poorly, or like others have said, he could have something like colic that could be addressed and helped, but they’d rather bugger about in a pig farm for a week moaning about the baby being ‘fussy’.

They don’t know how fucking lucky they are. That poor little boy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

GeorgiaLucy

"It says 'Sarah' on it, it's MINE!" - after Isabelle asked if they could share it.
Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 17.13.36.jpg

One of the highlights of the Easter vlog is Sarah snatching an Easter egg that Isabelle wanted from her hands so she can have it for herself. Sarah wrote her name on the egg but put it in the garden for the kids to collect in their egg hunt and then got upset that they dare thought they could eat it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Thoughts on vlog:

- 4:10, Isla: "and me, and me, and me!!!" because her mum is talking about the other two. Far too attention seeking.

- why are they trying to make "rolosaurus" a thing. His name is Jace. It'd make sense if his name started with an R. Can we start calling Chris "Dropthattowelandresend-asaurus"

- "He's found that hand... oh gosh!" - feed him!!!!!!!!!!

- Jace seems to be pouting/sucking his lips together a lot. It's been a few years since I had a newborn, but I believe that's also a sign of hunger.

- I want to burn Isabelle's coat. It's terrible.

- Chris calling himself a douche. Correct. But not appropriate for a family channel.

- 10:50 - Isla again: "me me me me me!"

- No offense to anyone who likes pram charms - I just find them so tacky and chavvy.

- Laying your kid on a table. Lush mother you are!

- That was not a smile. You could quite clearly see it was wind. Hence the immediate discomfort after.

- Whites of the eyes are still yellow. (15:00)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Just been sat thinking, not sure if anyone agrees with what I’m going to put. Please note I don’t like lazy - I can’t stand her and her neglectful parenting

Who is everyone talking about more on here currently? Lazy, with good reason of course

The main problem was the pervert husband of hers - I’m not going to say rumoured because the proof has been seen by many

He edits the videos, leaving in things that make her look horrendous (I know she is anyway), but it’s clearly worked - the attention has been shifted from him

Now if I was her reading here, which we know she does I would be thinking how am I getting all this shit after what he’s done?!?!

I don’t know I get the feeling he’s doing some very clever editing, which is a surprise coming from someone as thick as shit.

Classic groomer behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Iddiebiddie

My god Jace is so selfish and naughty isn’t he?

Fussing because he has stomach ache and wanting to be on his mothers breast for COMFORT, not even to feed??! Then pooing after 6 days and making his family clean it up?? God he needs to grow up. He’s been in this world for 3 weeks now. Hold your own head up and stop fussing and being so naughty by crying for food. We get it, you’re not well. Jeeeez. Iddy Biddy Isla never cried once as a baby because she’s soooo clever and an absolute SAVAGE!

Edit: sorry for the outburst 😂 I just can not stand how Lazy talks about that precious little boy who needs serious attention!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Sassyspud

I've just watched the vlog and I'm seriously tempted to contact social services like other people have done. Is anyone taking it seriously? I don't know them but I have real concerns for Jace's welfare. I wanted to cry when I saw that sweaty, red baby. He wasn't bloody sleeping, being a "good" baby 😡 he was passed out from the heat! I remember taking my daughter out in a light fabric sling at the same age and she got a bit sweaty and I freaked out, rushed home and never did it again in the heat. Also babies need to lie flat, what was she putting under his back? That's such a suffocation risk. And she's offering baby "advice"?! Maybe if you actually want your baby to be underfed and unwell.

Sarah, I really hope you do read these threads. I'm saying directly to you now, I don't know you but I despise you. You're a terrible, neglectful mother to that baby and you feed up/buy things for the older ones so they're nice and quiet and never bother you. I hope you get your comeuppance soon.

How/where can this be reported? I think anyone that doesn't at this point will have blood on their hands when they go a step too far and that baby ends up seriously ill

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Soph_112

Most children given small wicker baskets for an egg hunt....the Ingham kids use extra large reuseable shopper bags which they frantically have to empty and refill. Just vile!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

String Man

VIP Member
Forgot about this from my GG perusing last night.

Sarah tells so many lies she loses track of what's she's said. I wonder what Jace/Rolo really weighs because he looks a lot smaller than his birth weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Booboo123

I love how Sarah bought herself an expensive Lindt one, and everyone else the cheap ones, sums her up!

I see Isla has forgotten all about her plastic talk. It’s earth day today, they could have done a video surrounding that, they would have got a lot more views. The world is changing, people are becoming more conscious. Chronic consumption is viewed with more distaste now.

Most people can afford giving their children that many cheap eggs, but you know, we don’t want to give our children diabetes, obesity and cavities 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
9695FC28-6FB9-42E5-8D9B-DE7B633212C2.jpeg

I haven’t watched but is this milestone A FUCKING MEAL OF SOME SORT?!
That child looks like a skeleton, seriously I’ve never seen a newborn look so gaunt and pale. It’s so fucking disturbing.

• Sad
  • Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
The fact they had to strap food and drink at a cafe today tells me everything I need to know. Sarah and Chris are that fucking greedy they can't even go to a forest without filling their fat fucking beaks. I take my kids to the local forest armed with bottles of water/juice some snacks and a few quid so they can have an ice cream from the cafe when we finish. Common sense wouldn't you say, to assume that a forest won't have card machines or Wi-Fi to process said machines. thick fucking fucks. The egg thing has also boiled my blood I wish I could rescue Isabelle and esme I say it all the time. I opened a tiny Cadbury cream egg earlier (the mini ones) under my jumper so the toddler didn't see..and she still ended up with half of it. Parenthood is realising that even your shits aren't your own..let alone food!!! Selifish trog. Also can't get over the fact that Isla is still wearing that smelly Christmas onsie and has been doing so all week. 🤬😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
M

Member 8995

Anyone remember that film 'The Truman Show' where a baby was born and his every movement was captured on camera for the whole world to see? His birth, his first smile, his first steps, his first day at school, his first kiss? And then the main character gradually began to realise that his whole life had been captured on film and he was of course horrified. I remember watching that film and thinking how awful it would be if a person's every movement, throughout their entire life was captured on film for millions to eagerly watch. And now in 2019, with these family vloggers, we now have the exact same thing happening. It's really disgusting that these children's every move is captured on camera for the whole world to watch - every disappointment, every 'surprise', every illness, every argument with their siblings, every struggle with homework etc etc. etc. The children haven't consented to it and it's just so, so wrong. Baby Jase's every movement, from his birth to his first trip to hospital to his first unhappy holiday is being caught on film to make his parents money and it's just not right. They should have called him Truman, not Jase Rolo River Christopher Ingham or whatever the poor fella's name is.

• Sad
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
What did Chris used to do? I’m not sure on the history with these lot
Which version do you want - organising cleaning teams at the airport, or young hollywood, trainee pilot, rock star, mathematical prodigy, mesmerising everybody with the power of inline skating?

• Haha

NoHellNo

They left that poor fucking dog in a hot car all day. They showed them walking into the activities with Prinny and then a jump cut and she's gone, nowhere to be seen when they're in the skywalk thing, not on the train with them, and not with them down the seafront when the sun was setting. They don't deserve her at all. They're vile, selfish, self centered, abusive bastards.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39