Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so in love in that wedding photo - I think Sarah was a lovely woman then greed ruined her

Reactions: 11
Down on the piggy farm where the Inghams reside
not really a holiday just somewhere to hide
Chris in his beanie Sarah's Crusty lip
trip to the beach for a nice skinny dip
just a thought that makes me feel sick
Can scarborough deal with full on oil slick
Back to the piggy farm the family hub
save on the soap just jump in the tub
Now time for youtube to delete and block
Chris makes excuses to go and get sock
Lazy your slow just quicken your pace
Get out that tit and start feeding jace
A poet laureate.

Reactions: 6
He's been doing it for quite a while now. I personally think he reads here and can see the negative attention being moved onto Sarah... Also the fact that he's a controlling, manipulative hole.

Dont worry Creepy, nobody will ever forget your disgusting acts. The internet is forever.

Speaking of which - did anyone else get a reply from Spotify in the end?
I may tweet them for a follow up on what was said the other day.

Reactions: 2
I wish she’d stop kissing the poor baby with her scabby lip! Makes me cringe every time! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She looked so in love in that wedding photo - I think Sarah was a lovely woman then greed ruined her
I strongly disagree.

Sarah is a narcissist. She puts out a persona of what she thinks people wants to see, to make herself look good.

The difference is now, she has thousands of people calling out her bullshit. And in typical narcissist fashion, her true self comes out and she’s nothing but a nasty witchy witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Believe it or not Sarah used to care about her appearance. The photo on the left if from her wedding, when she was vlogging around that time she would talk about a diet plan she was on, so even back then Sarah was trying to lose weight, probably pounds not stones though and even before she was pregnant she had really let herself go and it seems like a combination of laziness and depression, as much as I agree with the "everyone should love their body movement" I still believe in being fit and healthy, which Sarah is clearly neither.

View attachment 12646
Still got that bleeping fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys just to add my tuppence on the physical appearance of this family these days.. Wow I'm shocked at how unkepmt, bedraggled and down and out they look ! I watched some old vlogs today and the difference was staggering. The girls hair was neat and immaculate their clothes colorful and trendy.. It's like their parents just have given up, I think there's so much going on behind the scenes.. Just feel sorry for the kids.. Those 3 coats they have need burning..
Esme and Isabelle go back to school on Tuesday, after 2 weeks off! No time for a 15 minute hair trim??

Reactions: 7
I strongly disagree.

Sarah is a narcissist. She puts out a persona of what she thinks people wants to see, to make herself look good.

The difference is now, she has thousands of people calling out her bullshit. And in typical narcissist fashion, her true self comes out and she’s nothing but a nasty witchy witch.
I agree. I'm sure there's old screencaps on GG of Facebook posts for years ago - the ones where they were publicly slating the aunt and threatening violence. I remember there was one where she liked a status where the person said 'my n*****'. Its a shame that the Karma twitter got deleted cos they were all on there.

Wait here's one:

Also what she posted after Jess first went public:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Get the baby off the table, for gods sake! There are multiple reasons why you don't do that!!! 🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why do they all hold that baby upright all the bloody time? Without supporting his head?
He is a newborn!!! Not 3 months old! Try swaddling and cradling the poor mite

Sarah seems unhappy. I think the reality of having a baby and starting all over again is hitting her. She always has felt like she has to get out the house and be on the go all day for the vlog..the girls said a while ago they hadn't had a day at home chilling for yrs.
Even when Sarah broke her wrist which must have been agony..she was out the next day!!! On a day trip somewhere or other!! I couldn't believe my eyes at that..she needed to to be at home in bed on strong pain killers for at least a couple of days!!butno..the show mustgo I n.
Ifeel bad for her that shecantjust relax with her baby..it's just get straight up after childbirth and on with the show..and I think she is showing the strain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Believe it or not Sarah used to care about her appearance. The photo on the left if from her wedding, when she was vlogging around that time she would talk about a diet plan she was on, so even back then Sarah was trying to lose weight, probably pounds not stones though and even before she was pregnant she had really let herself go and it seems like a combination of laziness and depression, as much as I agree with the "everyone should love their body movement" I still believe in being fit and healthy, which Sarah is clearly neither.

View attachment 12646
I can just hear her going mad when she reads here and sees that picture on the right 😂😂

I don’t think Sarah is a lovely women. I think people have blinkers because she’s given birth to a baby she doesn’t appear to want.

Let’s not forget all of the tit she’s done off her own back.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can just hear her going mad when she reads here and sees that picture on the right 😂😂

I don’t think Sarah is a lovely women. I think people have blinkers because she’s given birth to a baby she doesn’t appear to want.

Let’s not forget all of the tit she’s done off her own back.
She will probably shout at Chris to contact the mods and try get it deleted:LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’m just happy in the knowledge that they’re both trapped in a toxic, loveless, selfish and miserable marriage. They really do deserve one another. Great punishment! Even if they don’t want to admit it, everyone can see it when they vlog. What’s even more hilarious is the fact that they think they can keep this up for years to come?! Pah ... good luck with that, nobody can act that long ... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why would her husband even leave this footage in. He will know how low she is in herself honestly he's such a massive horrible TNUC. 😡🤬 I know we are making comments here..But what he's doing is worse.
[/QUOTE call me silly what TNUC

Reactions: 1
I’m just happy in the knowledge that they’re both trapped in a toxic, loveless, selfish and miserable marriage. They really do deserve one another. Great punishment! Even if they don’t want to admit it, everyone can see it when they vlog. What’s even more hilarious is the fact that they think they can keep this up for years to come?! Pah ... good luck with that, nobody can act that long ... 😂
I actually wonder how much longer it'll last? Youtube won't be around forever so there won't be much need for them to put on a show then. I give them about 5 years max until Isabelle is 18. Chris will be almost 40 then so will probably be one of those men who soon after marries an 18-21 year old. 🤢

• Sick
I actually wonder how much longer it'll last? Youtube won't be around forever so there won't be much need for them to put on a show then. I give them about 5 years max until Isabelle is 18. Chris will be almost 40 then so will probably be one of those men who soon after marries an 18-21 year old. 🤢
I honestly don’t know how long’s left, but if I was either of them, I’d be utterly miserable knowing I was trapped for views. Grim thought about Chris trading Sarah in for a younger model, but really ... who on earth would have him?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.