Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Loopy. This is the first post I've read on here since yesterday morning and I want to respond

I can't stand her either now and I agree she's being neglectful, but, i honestly think she is suffering with depression. And not a mild form
Please. Can we not encourage her to start using this as an excuse for her crappy parenting skills.

Next thing we are going to hear is 'i googled post partum depression and I'm so sure I have it I ordered x off of the Internet to help me!'. Click bait commences.

Sarah ingham is a tit person, with a tit for a husband. They bloody well deserve each other. And any sadness (SADNESS, I am not even going to validate her and insult thousands of people who actually suffer with depression) she is suffering is solely due to her actions.

She is a nasty, vindictive, vile creature, whose band aid baby is not being the little cows teat they wanted it to be.

Reactions: 27
Hi Loopy. This is the first post I've read on here since yesterday morning and I want to respond

I can't stand her either now and I agree she's being neglectful, but, i honestly think she is suffering with depression. And not a mild form
I’m not sure she does tbh. I could be wrong though

Reactions: 1
And this is why you don’t go to Whitby or Scarbados on a sunny bank holiday Monday?! 🤦‍♀️

I’m surprised they managed to find a spot to park in that West cliff car park in Whitby, or Scarborough for that matter?! It’s near on impossible on the best of days.

I’m assuming they didn’t get there until late afternoon again when people are starting to leave. When they went to Peasolm Park in Scarborough said they were getting the last miniature train of the day which was at 5pm 😮 what a waste of a day!

I’m not sure she does tbh. I could be wrong though
So could I be. But I'm not suggesting for a moment its post natal depression. It just seems she has gone to not giving a tit about anything, especially her kids. When she seemed to be a loving mother before. I think there's a lot going on that we don't see obviously. I'd say there's huge rows between her and creepy all the time. Its like she doesn't give a duck anymore and is just going through the motions to keep up the mortgage payments and school fees. Feel so sorry for the kids

Reactions: 8
I didn't watch. What was wrong with the cobbles? Were the stones fixed down too firmly so they couldn't pick some up to put in their pockets and take home as mementos, like the beach pebbles and sea glass?
Prams don't have suspension according to Fatty, I mean lazy...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My first attempt at a thread title.

#34: They're both making me so mad. Rolo is so sad, the midwife is looming, will social services be calling.

Reactions: 4
I was never on GG so I don’t exactly know the rules on the whole thread names. I only suggested rhymed ones because that’s what was being used before 🤷‍♀️ I have asked in the past what length they need to be etc and nobody ever answered me back. So that’s why I ended up suggesting the ones I did. I’ve always liked the idea of the rhyme because it’s more of a challenge than just a normal thread title, and I’ve sometimes thought some were terrible, but I didn’t comment about it. I’m just here to moan about the Ingham family, not the suggestion of thread titles made by others.

Reactions: 17
Fact is yes her mental health must be utterly crap because regardless of whether she believes that all the allegations/etc are fake or whether it was trying to sweep it under the carpet (probably thought looking at other youtuber drama that that is what would happen) on top of that she has a baby boy (the “excitement” ruined by the supposed other son) and honestly the list could go on.

There was a GLIMMER of hope when the allegations first came out & they were in that hotel where Chris hadn’t been seen that she had done what would have been the best for the girls and left him. But unfortunately she seems to have made her choice and now she’s got to deal with It.... even if everything (the house/their business/etc) was in his name, the reasoning behind the split would have been in her favour... again the girls probably wouldn’t have fully understood but actually what’s better for your children should be top priority. It’s sad because people think having their parents together makes a child happier but living in a constant war zone is so detrimental for them and will have a lot longer lasting effects.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
putting aside what he did or did not do it is sad but the girls do wear the same PJs all the time and many many times they have said home and bed. You can see the girls don't shower daily and at Isabelle's age she needs to be showering every night. The girl's hair needs a good cut and wash and Sarah is showing her true self more and more.
Yes maybe she may get upset reading these things but if you are putting your children online to that many people every day at least make sure they are clean and presentable it says a lot about you.
Something drastic needs changing the days of youtube being a sole income are long gone and the main worry for these is the girls schooling. They will never be able to go back to the mainstream without getting heavily bullied so the next step for these will be homeschooling. I think that and traveling like the Fizz fam they will attempt to gain subs on the back of the travel vlogs.

It has come to an end family vlogging and if they do not see that and continue spending then they deserve everything that is coming there way. They could have easily stayed at home this Easter and enjoyed that nice house and garden and bonded with the baby. But no they chose a crappy holiday up the road.

Bet they love having creepy crack out his skate rail in the middle of the road, woohooing all over the place.
We live on a similar housing estate and I wouldn’t bleeping let me husband out on a bloody rail blading while I’m in the house with 4 kids! Can you imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was never on GG so I don’t exactly know the rules on the whole thread names. I only suggested rhymed ones because that’s what was being used before 🤷‍♀️ I have asked in the past what length they need to be etc and nobody ever answered me back. So that’s why I ended up suggesting the ones I did. I’ve always liked the idea of the rhyme because it’s more of a challenge than just a normal thread title, and I’ve sometimes thought some were terrible, but I didn’t comment about it. I’m just here to moan about the Ingham family, not the suggestion of thread titles made by others.
There are no rules once it fits and everyone is ok with it. Hands up I’ve made some TRAGIC threads on here look back at my history.
I don’t think it’s that big a deal so don’t take the banter about thread names so seriously . Sure I put a poll up and none of us could agree on that either 😂
Let’s just put all suggestions in a beanie, grab one and go 😉
In the end it all works out and The ingham’s still bring the content to fill the threads 😎

• Haha
There are no rules once it fits and everyone is ok with it. Hands up I’ve made some TRAGIC threads on here look back at my history.
I don’t think it’s that big a deal so don’t take the banter about thread names so seriously . Sure I put a poll up and none of us could agree on that either 😂
Let’s just put all suggestions in a beanie, grab one and go 😉
In the end it all works out and The ingham’s still bring the content to fill the threads 😎

Gosh don’t they just! Ha

Are we allowed 2? In honour of the disgusting red savile joggers. 🤮

#34. Chris’ll Fix it and the festering beanie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
A million years ago when I flew from nz to England to do my big o.e I spent every weekend exploring around England if I wasn't in Europe. Everywhere there were places of interest to see none of which included shopping...unless it was film for my camera! I can't believe this famiky. I. Can't
Are you a kiwi? I am too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.