Ingham Family #33 Suspicious night time trip, crusty coldsore lip, 4 hour hot-tub dip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would her husband even leave this footage in. He will know how low she is in herself honestly he's such a massive horrible TNUC. 😡🤬 I know we are making comments here..But what he's doing is worse.
Is sarah actually feeding Jace here? Where his head is under the cover, would her boob be down that low? I've only ever bottle fed so maybe its totally normal for the boob your baby is feeding from to be much lower than the other!
She is looking at chris like she DETESTS him. And who can blame her.
I can't believe he put up footage of her below the pillow shes holding when her legs are bare like that. Thats a f*cking liberty.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Jace, he was obviously hungry today and she just played it off that he was fussy. He still doesn't look like he's gained much weight either, his face looks super skinny (when do babies start to get chunky?)

I call bullshit on the smile also, I didn't think babies did a true smile till around 3 months?

Reactions: 8
Down on the piggy farm where the Inghams reside
not really a holiday just somewhere to hide
Chris in his beanie Sarah's Crusty lip
trip to the beach for a nice skinny dip
just a thought that makes me feel sick
Can scarborough deal with full on oil slick
Back to the piggy farm the family hub
save on the soap just jump in the tub
Now time for youtube to delete and block
Chris makes excuses to go and get sock
Lazy your slow just quicken your pace
Get out that tit and start feeding jace
Love it 💕💕😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m in the states, and am having my VERY FIRST NANDOS right now! Made me think of the Ingram’s and all of you. It’s decent but I dunno how they could eat this as much as they do. But to each their own!

Reactions: 9
I agree. I'm sure there's old screencaps on GG of Facebook posts for years ago - the ones where they were publicly slating the aunt and threatening violence. I remember there was one where she liked a status where the person said 'my n*****'. Its a shame that the Karma twitter got deleted cos they were all on there.

Wait here's one:

Also what she posted after Jess first went public:
It doesn't matter how much she tries to change her accent..She's still Sarah from the block common as muck from a pebble dash house. Deffo needs to get over herself and realise its better to be true to yourself rather than live one life on y8utube, a different life through Facebook and a third life in actual real life. Woman is a crank.

Reactions: 17
It can't be nice for the kids to live with the gruesome twosome, what with the bad atmosphere and having to fake being jolly for the vlogs, knowing the minute the camera gets put down, the mood goes down too.

I bet Creepy is back doing what he likes thinking he can get away with it as long as he is super careful, I wonder if he has a non-disclosure agreement typed up and photocopied for every illicit encounter. While Sarah just accepts it as she's too selfish to put her children first and get them away from the twit in the hat and shove his camera where the sun doesn't shine.

Reactions: 18
Part of the potential anger at Lazy is that she makes certain that her face has been well and truly stuffed, that her needs have been met, but Jason, meh, not so much. You could get drawn into a debate on whether she has an unhealthy relationship with food (she may have or she may just be a glutton and lazy to boot) and if she does it would be in keeping with her other unhealthy relationships. Which then then begs the question of what, if anything, is she doing to rectify the situation? Dammit, there is no situation. Carry on, as you were.

Reactions: 11
It can't be nice for the kids to live with the gruesome twosome, what with the bad atmosphere and having to fake being jolly for the vlogs, knowing the minute the camera gets put down, the mood goes down too.

I bet Creepy is back doing what he likes thinking he can get away with it as long as he is super careful, I wonder if he has a non-disclosure agreement typed up and photocopied for every illicit encounter. While Sarah just accepts it as she's too selfish to put her children first and get them away from the twit in the hat and shove his camera where the sun doesn't shine.
Ahh but see if she left him that would mean standing on her own two feet. Actually working a real job, paying her bills herself, cooking and washing for her kids etc. She is simply not capable of doing so. If she had anything about her she would of packed up and fucked off last July...She's weak and Its sad. If my bloke did to me what Chris has done to her, id cut all his clothes, pour bleach in his Xbox, pack all his tit, publically humiliate him and beat on my chest like a QUEEN silver back gorilla, while running him out my house. Sarah Ingham= weakling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned, but I found it funny!

When they meet those two IFAM girls in the video, they say their names are Stacy and Kirsten - Sarah then goes "Stacy and Kirsty" poor girl was so starstruck she didn't even correct her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in the states, and am having my VERY FIRST NANDOS right now! Made me think of the Ingram’s and all of you. It’s decent but I dunno how they could eat this as much as they do. But to each their own!
I dont get the hype. Its just overpriced chicken imo.

Reactions: 6
Hasn't Isabelle mentioned a few times recently that she wants it cut? Why are they not sorting it for her?!
I think someone figured this ‘holiday’ would of cost around £2000. I think they should of stayed home and spent that money on doing something sooper dooper like literally omg exciting each day. Like taking the girls to get pampered including a hair cut, a couple of local outings maybe that they never seem to do I’m not from the area or even same country so not sure what but a zoo, or even an actual fancy place for high tea? A movie day? Could of had great vlog material, spent less and had jace a 3 week baby at home.

Reactions: 22
I eat Nando’s a lot, only because one of my closest friends works there so I get 40% off when I go.... ends up being cheaper than even buying fast food. I wouldn’t eat there that often otherwise. It’s tasty but nothing special.

They seem to think they can only have a good school holiday if they go away somewhere. I only went away every couple of years and I always enjoyed my school holidays at home, playing with my friends and brothers. It’s just nice not to have to be at school for a few weeks. Thats enough. I would’ve got fed up if my parents dragged me away somewhere every time i was off school.

Reactions: 17
Still got that bleeping fringe.
Does it even count as a fringe anymore? It just hangs there limply like the rest of her hair. Get a trim Sarah. You've got terrible split ends! If you're growing out your fringe then get the hairdressers to blend it into the rest of your hair so it doesn't look like you had an accident with bubblegum and had to chop it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In tonight's vlog at around the 4.50 mark you could see the marshmallows and Google home from the spotify ad on the mantelpiece so they weren't photoshopped on, it was just a rubbish photo.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned, but I found it funny!

When they meet those two IFAM girls in the video, they say their names are Stacy and Kirsten - Sarah then goes "Stacy and Kirsty" poor girl was so starstruck she didn't even correct her.
really? guess i didn't hear that over all the awful eyebrows in that shot

Picture1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a baby 8 months ago so this is quite sensitive to me! I’m struggling with my weight, being on maternity leave, sat at home most days! As soon as I get back to work I think routine will help with weight loss. I guess Sarah doesn’t have a job to go to so she would need to have more discipline.
Sorry if I ever made you feel bad. I think the thing with Sarah is that during her pregnancy, her diet was terrible, full of sugar with very little nutrition. Now she's had the baby, it's clear that she's gained a lot of weight. She's not even trying to feed her baby and this is despicable to me. I've commented on her weight because I have zero sympathy for her. Please believe me when I say that any comment I make against Sarah Ingham is not a reflection on how I feel about any other new mum's struggle with their weight. 😊😊😊

Reactions: 22
Hasn't Isabelle mentioned a few times recently that she wants it cut? Why are they not sorting it for her?!
Or watch the Lapland ones and do a shot every time she says "magical".
Edit-- damn quoted wrong post! This was supposed to be in response to the Fri-yay post...

I think someone figured this ‘holiday’ would of cost around £2000. I think they should of stayed home and spent that money on doing something sooper dooper like literally omg exciting each day. Like taking the girls to get pampered including a hair cut, a couple of local outings maybe that they never seem to do I’m not from the area or even same country so not sure what but a zoo, or even an actual fancy place for high tea? A movie day? Could of had great vlog material, spent less and had jace a 3 week baby at home.
I agree. It’s like they think that they will only get decent views if they go away but their last few holiday views don’t reflect this (Christmas cottage and Lapland included) perhaps it’s because there are only so many hot tub party, pool party vlogs that people will and want to watch. There is no new original content just repeats of what has worked for them in the past. For a couple whose job it is to create content - thats you Creepy and Lazy, there seems that absolutely no planning has gone into vlog ideas for a long time.
Now I would definitely watch a vlog titled “Amazing makeover For girls - super emotional!!”
If it meant that they actually got a haircut and not a cheap dry cut at the local budget hairdresser.

Reactions: 12
I think someone figured this ‘holiday’ would of cost around £2000. I think they should of stayed home and spent that money on
Formula. 😐

That child looks gaunt.
A 3 week old baby and the words gaunt should never be together unless the kid is seriously unwell in a hospital bed.
That woman is so vile even the natural instinct as a mum to look after her child DOESN’T come naturally to her anymore.
Granted we’ve seen that every day with the other 3 girls over this last 12 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.