Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair
Big frank

Reactions: 5
Completely off topic but the Minghams going off grid reminded me of a vlogging family I used to watch but I can’t remember their name and wondered if anyone else could remember who it was?
Their eldest was called Elijah and they had 2 other bio boys but then they adopted from China, they had 5 adopted I think one was a little girl with downs another had a hump on her back and they other girl loved to do hair. They traveled in a massive RV for a time then did move into a couple of different houses over the time I watched.

Reactions: 3
Completely off topic but the Minghams going off grid reminded me of a vlogging family I used to watch but I can’t remember their name and wondered if anyone else could remember who it was?
Their eldest was called Elijah and they had 2 other bio boys but then they adopted from China, they had 5 adopted I think one was a little girl with downs another had a hump on her back and they other girl loved to do hair. They traveled in a massive RV for a time then did move into a couple of different houses over the time I watched.
Knorp and South

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All she does is moan. Get a flipping grip 🙄. Sarah "Too busy to have a bath but can't wait to get my ass down the cafe" Ingham .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does realise there will be more hours in the day if she doesn’t sleep till 10am, right!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If they’re taking another day off, surely it’s because they’re finishing Esme’s room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe how long they’ve dragged out Esme’s room which we all know won’t look any different. By the sounds of it all they’re doing is painting a wall white - which will look great with the magnolia 😂🙄 - and building some flat pack furniture. Can’t believe how useless and lazy Chris is with this and no doubt he’ll pass it off as a #renovation. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 20
I do think it is strange that they have taken 2 days off. Being "busy" and having nothing to vlog has never stopped them before, they usually just vlog about them complaining that they are too "busy" and leave the camera with the kids for a bit, with a bit of footage of more complaining at the office. As pointed out by someone else, it makes no sense to be struggling this much with the work they have, but looking to expand into even more time consuming products like personalising and engraving.

When they first said they'd had a day off I wondered if it was the funeral of mystery relative, but then why not just say that? Unless they think it's against the rules since they don't actually know the rules, or they/Chris travelled and stayed elsewhere for it. But I'm still not sure that their last day off was actually because of that anyway as that didn't make sense either.

Reactions: 13
They have been super busy doing what ?
Oh maybe actually teaching your kids?
Or was it right kids mams got hundreds and hundreds of orders i cant pack these damn things myself , off we go to office dont worry we can have a juicy cups of tea and yummy foods for us all , sorry prinny you ain't fam stay at home follow the rules 😉
Back on their Xmas day vlog , you tube our job etc etc well ingham family you should be sacked 2 days with out working shocking no u can't phone in sick coz we are super super busy 😐

Reactions: 8
This is the problem when the vast majority of their fan base have special needs and are emotionally attached to this family. They ‘licherly’ live for the daily vlogs, no matter the content. The comments say it all... excitement to be ‘First!!’ (oddly this appears after many other) - the begging to be noticed, the ‘OMG ilysm’ - it took me a while to work that one out - I’m old 🤣
So you take away a day, then two - these folks, many of who already suffer anxiety, are going to feel some kind of withdrawal.

It’s the bloody Mingham’s fault for encouraging and preying on such vulnerable kids & adults without taking the responsibility to make sure they are ok. Happy enough to take their money, but now it’s a pain in the ass to send them what they ordered.

Someone asked if she could employ someone to help. She replied she did have someone but they can’t work now as they have kids. WTF? So you can’t offer a much needed job to someone who isn’t a member of your family and would be grateful if the work? Oh right, that means paying them and doing everything legally and observing health & safety protocols.

So screw over the gullible fans again and then be back online, bitching about how hard you’ve worked.

Hey Lazy - notice how few people are complaining about having work these days? There are probably single moms out there with 4 kids too and very little income or help.
You really should get your ‘IFAM’ used to being let down so that they can wean off this addiction.

PS: You self-centered, ignorant, greedy, lazy piece of sh*t for brains.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just wondering why Chris doesn't go to the big boy skate park. (Is there one local? I have no idea) instead of putting his little skate rail in the middle of a public road. As it's lockdown it would most likely be fairly quiet. He'd surely be in his element trying to act cool with the teens.
Does he avoid the place because the actual pro skaters hang out there and not the one trick amateurs?
Or is it because they'd all know he is a n*once?
Or is it simply because there maybe some teen girls there and Chrissy boy can't keep it in his pants. :unsure:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.