Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care how many times Princess Lardarse says it ,but I simply do not believe she has hundreds of orders to pack and send out. She is bullshitting, there is no way people are shelling out £50+ for a shite blanket, that they could get themselves from ebay/amazon marketplace/the local market for at least £20 cheaper.
I don't doubt that some of her deluded fan base buy a blanket here and there and maybe some person wanders across her insta and buys something, but hundreds of orders? Nah not happening, not at those prices.
As for her showing orders of multiple blankets/wankets? Don't make me laugh! There is more chance of Creepy washing his rancid beanie than someone buying more than one of those sweatshop rags!
And if people did want to spend that kind of money on a blanket or stupid hoodie thing then you’d at least buy the actual branded oodie ones surely rather than shite and me🤨😩

Reactions: 20
Lazy said the girls need to be ready to learn on Monday but also said that she's busy with the shop so they need to help her.
I heard that as well even though she stopped herself part way through and said Chris will need to help, clearly the girls won’t be doing any school work just Lazy’s work

Reactions: 12
I don't care how many times Princess Lardarse says it ,but I simply do not believe she has hundreds of orders to pack and send out. She is bullshitting, there is no way people are shelling out £50+ for a shite blanket, that they could get themselves from ebay/amazon marketplace/the local market for at least £20 cheaper.
I don't doubt that some of her deluded fan base buy a blanket here and there and maybe some person wanders across her insta and buys something, but hundreds of orders? Nah not happening, not at those prices.
As for her showing orders of multiple blankets/wankets? Don't make me laugh! There is more chance of Creepy washing his rancid beanie than someone buying more than one of those sweatshop rags!
I also said that when she was talking about all the orders she had to pack for starters she could never cope with large orders and then how many blankets can you sell to the same people when you can buy for a load of other outlets at much cheaper price than hers.

Reactions: 9
Weird colouration on toes and fingers are a symptom of covid..... As is mouth ulcers and cold sores Lazy - I bet they both have had covid at some point on European Tour of the World

A friend bought Easter wankets from her last year (we wanted to see the quality) and they arrived after Easter, with no bespoke service like her fab-u-lass stickers nor a busy-ness card (no surprises) Designs are cute but the quality is dire
I didn’t know she was selling stuff last Easter

They couldn’t film yesterday because the girls would be down at the sweatshop packing wankets

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I also said that when she was talking about all the orders she had to pack for starters she could never cope with large orders and then how many blankets can you sell to the same people when you can buy for a load of other outlets at much cheaper price than hers.
Also, if you’re so busy with all the orders flooding in, why on earth would you then choose to add even more work by introducing personalized clothing and engraving - which she has decided to do herself!?? Especially when she’s supposed to be homeschooling her brood!! Also, how the hell is this new personalized line going to work when they next flee in their caravan??

Reactions: 28
Also, if you’re so busy with all the orders flooding in, why on earth would you then choose to add even more work by introducing personalized clothing and engraving - which she has decided to do herself!?? Especially when she’s supposed to be homeschooling her brood!! Also, how the hell is this new personalized line going to work when they next flee in their caravan??
Greed is her only motivation. She doesn’t even understand the concept of having to deliver on her obligations. Destined to be another Lazy disaster.

Reactions: 21
She really annoys me with the complaining about packing the blankets. She is quick to show off how many have sold, spend the money and then does nothing but moan about actually having to do some work to get them sent out. This is work that she has chosen, no one is forcing her to do it. People might have a moan about their jobs but certainly not to their customers! And just because she can't sit around watching another film or spending more time in a supermarket.

If they really want people to believe they have money then why not employ someone to help out. Not that they care about safety, but it would be easy to do safely as the other person could be in the office when they aren't. Clearly granny Jane stopped helping once they got back from the euro road trip of nightmares.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Random but Isabelle hasn’t posted on her TikTok for a week whereas before she was posting pretty consistently atleast once every 2 days or so... do we think that this is maybe to do with the ‘family’ account being deactivated or her being found out with fake fps?
Didn’t I read somewhere they made her account private? After being ‘called out’ for the fake friends

Reactions: 13
Didn’t I read somewhere they made her account private? After being ‘called out’ for the fake friends
I think her account is private but I’m following so can see her posts etc. And she hasn’t posted for a week but normally posts quite regularly which is what I was asking for others’ opinions about😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think her account is private but I’m following so can see her posts etc. And she hasn’t posted for a week but normally posts quite regularly which is what I was asking for others’ opinions about😂🤷‍♀️
She got caught out for commenting with fake accounts it was also reported alot after a few videos she put up and then tictok privated alot of under 16 accounts She was using it alot as she thought was making her famous so believe she's prob sulking about it surprised we have not had a lazy rant over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.